Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
movies that made you proud to be who you were!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:23 pm
for me it was Revenge of the nerds I saw it when I was 10 the next day I went to school and people had been picking on me and my freinds for playing magic at lunch so when I as fed up the next day I walked over and screamed in her face she ran away crying she wasent expecting the quiet big guy to rip her a new one...honestly..I don't feel bad

so how about you what movie made you be proud of who you are and stand up for your self?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:24 pm
Ever watch The Cat Returns?
That was when I first realized I was a furry and liked it biggrin  

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:25 pm
stickfanatic
Ever watch The Cat Returns?
That was when I first realized I was a furry and liked it biggrin

yeah I liked that movie I realised I was a furry when I played Sly Cooper 1  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:26 pm
*nods*
I liked that game smile  

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:27 pm
I'd have to say The Gamers XD Not so much that it actually made me stand up for the fact that I play tabletop RPGs, but for the rather accurate picture that it painted about a lot of D&D groups.

"You're going to backstab him with a siege weapon?"
~The DM

But then, I've always embraced my nerdy side and don't have a problem with people knowing XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:27 pm
stickfanatic
*nods*
I liked that game smile

I played every one and beat every one 100% :3 accept 2 all the god damn bottles everywere  

tikiu1221

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:28 pm
Davin_Nightwind
I'd have to say The Gamers XD Not so much that it actually made me stand up for the fact that I play tabletop RPGs, but for the rather accurate picture that it painted about a lot of D&D groups.

~The DM

But then, I've always embraced my nerdy side and don't have a problem with people knowing XD

they made the sequil go pirate and or buy it! its soooo good  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:32 pm
tikiu1221
Davin_Nightwind

~The DM

I've seen it in GameWorks, but I've never had the money at the time to buy it XD

The funny thing is, my old D&D group had several moments like that of shear stupidity XD

Like once, I was playing a wolven ranger, and I had a bowstaff (A staff that can chance into a bow). We were trying to sneak into an underground keep, and ran into a couple of weak guards. One of my friends killed the first, but the second ran off before we could get him. I was standing there, with my staff in bow form and just shouted out "QUICK! Someone shoot him with a ranged weapon!"

My dormroom got rather quiet for a few moments while I suddenly realized what had happened and did the whole facepalm thing, then busted up laughing for a good ten minutes about it XD  

Davin_Nightwind

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:35 pm
Davin_Nightwind
tikiu1221
Davin_Nightwind

~The DM

I've seen it in GameWorks, but I've never had the money at the time to buy it XD

The funny thing is, my old D&D group had several moments like that of shear stupidity XD

Like once, I was playing a wolven ranger, and I had a bowstaff (A staff that can chance into a bow). We were trying to sneak into an underground keep, and ran into a couple of weak guards. One of my friends killed the first, but the second ran off before we could get him. I was standing there, with my staff in bow form and just shouted out "QUICK! Someone shoot him with a ranged weapon!"

My dormroom got rather quiet for a few moments while I suddenly realized what had happened and did the whole facepalm thing, then busted up laughing for a good ten minutes about it XD

pfff hahaha yeah im a power gamer my self I take pride in knowing were the weak points in the rules are I often play a frenzy bezerker barbarian who basicly ok? you wana fight? *takes all my armor off* now lets go! yeah because I often play an ogre if I am a frenzy and basicly it becomes nekkid death time! my DM hates that its either that or I play a psion/wizard or a monk that focuses mainly on crotch punching FLURRY OF BLOWS TO YOUR BALLS!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:28 am
i don't care if it's a furry cliche... disneys robin hood =3  

neoboomboom

Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas