Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]
[PRP] We're not identical twins so don't finish my sentence!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:15 pm
User Image

Her little paws tip toed as she padded along, rolling onto her side every now and again, as if testing her new balancing act out. She wanted to test her limits! With a soft huff the little goddess jumped into the air and landed hard onto her elbows, wincing as she gripped them and rolled onto her back, tail tucked in between her back paws. "Ouccccch!" She mewed. Maybe that wasn't such a smart idea after all...

With a deep sigh she rolled back up and frowned, sitting on her back paws as she looked around. Where had her sister gone?! "Sissy...?"

She called out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image Yvaine's features were twisted in frown as she found herself barely off the ground flying in a low circle. She suddenly lost her concentration and crashed into the ground. It wasn't until she heard her sister call for her that she picked herself back up off the ground.

"Sissy!" She chirped happily whirling around in a circle searching for her.

It was when that she spotted Gwen and she bounded over cheerfully. "Sissy!"

Nuxaz

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:21 pm
So, yeah. Gwenie lacked wings but also felt a bit bad for her sister, who well... was given a set of three, not two. It made it very hard for her sister to fly, she noticed. Frowning to herself the little wingless Goddess pranced over to his sister and smiled brightly, purring.

"There you are. You need to stop leaving my side! I have to keep an eye on you."

Or at least she felt she needed to!

"What are you doing?" She wrinkled a brow. Flying again she assumed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:59 am
Unfortunately for the little goddess she managed to stumble over her own paws tumbling head first into the ground. She didn't seem the least bit upset by the whole matter. Instead let out a fit of giggles as she laid sprawled across the floor on her back. "Sissy! I fell!" she chirped rolling over onto her tummy.

"I didn't go anywhere!" She pouted her happy demeanor vanishing so quickly it was as though it had never been there. "You left me!" She stated pushing herself and sitting in a position it was almost as though she was closing herself off from her sister.

"What's it matter to you?" she snapped when asked about her activities. It seemed like young Yvaine was very prone to mood swings. Ah, such was the life of imbalance.

Nuxaz

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:32 pm
"Don't be so grumpy, you meanie!"

She spat out at her sister's mood swings, knowing full well the little goddess couldn't help herself, but it was hard to be nice to a grumpy sibling. She sat up and padded over to Yva, nuzzling her softly, her forehead rolling along her sister's shoulder.

"Come on, smile."

She mewed.

"We can start over, okay? Act like this never happened!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:56 pm
Yvaine pouted, brows knitting together, as she muttered bitterly, "I'm not a meanie." She was put off by the title and certainly didn't appreciate it. Not one bit. "I'm not..." she mumbled again finding herself frowning feeling as though she wanted to cry. Her ears flattened against her head as she looked up at her sister bottom lip quivering.

She moved her head away from her sisters as Gwen nuzzled her. "I'm not a meanie," she stated firmly biting down on her bottom lip. She didn't like being called names, it wasn't her fault her sister was so darn nosy.

"I guess we can start over..."

Nuxaz

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:23 am
She smiled brightly at her sister's words and snuggled into her a bit more. She knew by now her sister wasn't always so easy to read, but, she could handle that. They were sisters after all, it wasn't something you just forgot over one silly fight!

"So, what do you want to do today?"

She asked in a rather playful tone, her tail batting from side to side.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:28 am
Yvaine was glad that she was no longer angry, she wasn't sure her little body could handle it. She wasn't happy that she had gotten upset either, but she feared that it was something out of her control. The little goddess struggled daily to keep her emotions balanced. She had to work harder at it, she decided.

"Let's play a game," she stated with a sheepish nod. She wasn't sure what she wanted to play, only that she felt the urge to play. She was both complex and simple at the same time. "You pick the kind though!"

Nuxaz

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:07 am
"A game?"

She pondered as she glanced at her sister with soft blue eyes.

"I... I don't know many games, but... maybe we can play hide and seek?"

She knew how her sister could be, how often she had a change of mood, but she also knew her sister was, well, her sister and she needed to try and find middle ground for the two to enjoy together.

"How about it?"

She purred.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:51 am
"Yeah!" Yvaine chirped bounding closer to Gwen. She pressed her head against her sister's neck to show that she was sorry and wanted to start over. She had a hard time with her emotions, it was a daily struggle, and she felt bad whenever she lost her cool. She was young, she didn't know how to control her emotions yet.

"Hide and seek! Hide and seek!" She repeated jumping back away from the other goddess. "Lets, play!" She exclaimed sliding into a pouncing position. "Pleaaaaaaaaaaase?" she whined playfully.

"I really wanna."

Nuxaz

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces