Westboro is coming to town Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:27 pm
So apparently Westboro Baptist Church is coming to Sacramento. For those of you who don't know anything about them (and if you don't, something is wrong here), they're a "church"- and I use this term lightly- from Topeka, Kansas, who basically went around to soldiers funerals and began spewing forth s**t like "your son died because homosexuality is prevalent in America". It got so bad that a BIKER GANG, of all groups, began acting as security for the funerals.

They basically hate, and I quote, "fags and f**-lovers". They claim that we are fighting in Iraq because "God is punishing us for being an evil nation full of fags". They've boycotted at the funerals of Coretta Scott King, Mr. Rogers, Jerry Falwell, Matthew Shepard (the guy beat to death at his school for being gay), and, as I stated, the funerals of soldiers. They hate any religion other than their own, including most sects of Christianity, and they are racist, particularly against Italians, Irish and black people. They also believe Obama is the Antichrist, but I'm not too concerned about that when compared to the other s**t.

Now, back to my point; they're going to be coming to Sacramento Friday, and protesting at two high schools, one of which is one train stop away from my college. A bunch of people, some of whom I know from high school, are going to go counter-protest, and I'm considering going to see the WBC make themselves look like idiots in person. I may also do some trolling of my own.

The Facebook page says that "we're not getting physical", but if one of those inbred ******** lays a hand on me, they're getting their a** hauled off to jail. And if they throw anything other than a fist at me, they'll be going to the hospital to get a 4" stainless steel blade extracted from their stomach.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:53 pm
I'm surprised they haven't gotten out here yet, especially in the San Francisco area.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:58 pm
There's actually a FB group "Americans Against the Westboro Baptist Church".

Have you noticed all of the anti-Westboro groups are infinitely larger than the pro-Westboro groups?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 pm
s**t, who DIDN'T they protest? ALF!?  

uryu ishida

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:44 pm
Boycotting Funeral homes?

Throw their corpses inna woods for the wolves to pick clean.

I bet a lot of people, including myself, wish it would be legal to beat the s**t out of or possibly kill those pricks disturbing the peace at funerals.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:22 pm
Make a giant sign that says "GOD HATES CHRISTIANS".  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Shrantic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:27 pm
Show up flamingly gay. Miniskirt, bonnet, make-up, heels, everything.

Then agree with everything they say.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:28 pm
Shrantic
Show up flamingly gay.
Also, open carry (or CCW a very large airsoft pistol, if you can't OC), and carry a sign that says "ARMED GAYS DON'T GET BASHED."

ETA: Also,

Quote:
They hate any religion other than their own, including most sects of Christianity, and they are racist, particularly against Italians, Irish and black people. They also believe Obama is the Antichrist,
User Image  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Variola Major

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:42 pm
Requiem in Mortis
they are racist, particularly against Italians, Irish and black people.
What? That's pretty much the entire East Coast right there. Who don't they hate? Whatever happened to "Love thy neighbour" or "Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself"?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:14 pm
Variola Major
Requiem in Mortis
they are racist, particularly against Italians, Irish and black people.
What? That's pretty much the entire East Coast right there. Who don't they hate? Whatever happened to "Love thy neighbour" or "Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself"?
The Irish are predominantly Catholic, which is why the KKK hates them. I'd imagine the Italians are the same.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:21 pm
Fresnel: I'm thinking of trolling them just for the hell of it. I want to roll up in a car, turn up the speakers, and alternate between blasting Queen (gay singer) and Judas Priest (very large gay following). Maybe throw in a little Slayer, too.

Shrantic: ah, no. Me in a miniskirt is not something I would ever torture anyone with.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:23 pm
Fresnel
Shrantic
Show up flamingly gay.
Also, open carry (or CCW a very large airsoft pistol, if you can't OC), and carry a sign that says "ARMED GAYS DON'T GET BASHED."

Horible idea, Fres. Especially since it will be in the capitol of Commiefornia.

Also, if even a fist gets thrown at you, respond with the knife.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:36 pm
There are going to be cops there, Buckner. I don't know how self-defense laws work, but I'm pretty sure knife against fists equals me in jail.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:58 pm
Requiem in Mortis
There are going to be cops there, Buckner. I don't know how self-defense laws work, but I'm pretty sure knife against fists equals me in jail.

Not if he throws the first punch.

And I didn't mean actually attacking him with it. I meant drawing it to deter an imminent threat. If he continues to advance, cut his arm. If he still continues to advance, then attack without restriction.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:35 pm
Those people are the acrid tar used to finish the tops of industrial roofs. The buildup of scum that attaches to the bottom of boats at sea for too long. The lowest percentage of hateful, sorry-excuses for human beings that have no place on this earth besides an active volcano. And unfortunately that would be too flashy and epic a death for vermin like them. And I do apologize to all rats offended to be connected to these people. Rats don't deserve that. Those people bring down the word of God and most of them have probably never even opened a Bible. They're just filled with all the hate they can come up with, built on nothing. And then they brainwash their children to be the same. And they call themselves a "church" so the government can't even step in and put those kids in foster homes, where they'd be much better off.

Every time I hear of that abomination, I just get way too pissed off. Requiem, I don't know what you'll end up doing. But whatever you do, do it twice as hard for me.

(This is where a thumbs up emoticon would be if there was one.)  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff