Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Snape's fate

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

visia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:14 pm
What do you think is going to happen to Snape in the 7th book? I think Harry gets a chance to kill him and dossent take it than later he gets his last chance to kill Snape and he takes it  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:09 pm
I think in the end Snape will get killed, but i dont know if Harry will kill him. I think Snape is going to be really messed up in the 7th book though.  

Chapei

Gornwen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:58 pm
Snape's very much up in the air. I think he will end up getting death due to his actions in HBP. (Killing Dumbledore = death for you). Harry killing him? Not so much, I think they will have a very curious talk, thoug. Probably someone from Voldemorts ranks, but aye...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:12 am
i dont think he'll die. He's way to important. hell probably end up having to help harry kill voldemort or something though.  

mystikdreamer

Mystical Dreamer

13,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

covo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:33 am
I don't personally think he will die, he'll probably end up helping Harry in some way. But if he does die, he will most likely be killed by another follower of Voldemort or by Voldemort.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:50 pm
I'd like to think that if he dies, it will be because he prevents Voldy-Moldy from killing Harry. I thoroughly believe in Snape, if only because good ol' Dumbledore did.  

Griselda Banks

shoushirei

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:03 pm
I believe in Severus Snape.

But boyo is DOOMED. crying

I think he'll still be the double agent and will end up helping to kill Voldemort, but he may die in the final battle.

To those who think Harry will kill him... well, Harry isn't a good enough duelist for that. o_O  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:02 pm
I believe in Severus Snape. I believed that he did what he did of killing Dumbledore, on Dumbledore's order alone so that he could get in better with the death eaters. Severus Snape is my favorite character... I don't think he will die either, I think maybe he will help Harry kill Voldemort in the end with all the information he got from being such a trusted Death Eater of Voldemort. I like to think he won't die... I also believe he won't die... and if he does die I know it won't be from Harry's hands... at least I'm pretty sure.  

Jasmine Snape

High-functioning Detective

covo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:45 pm
shoushirei
To those who think Harry will kill him... well, Harry isn't a good enough duelist for that.
Amen to that!  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff