Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art for Art's Sake

Back to Guilds

A guild for both Digital Artists and Traditional Artists, to show off what they love. Art. 

Tags: Digital Art, Vector, Traditional Art, Drawing, Photography 

Reply Art for Arts Sake
Inspiration

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FuzzyBunniFooFoo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:22 pm
Post thinks that inspire you!

I know personally, when I went to the Museum of Modern Art to see the Tim Burton Exhibit I was more then inspired. I think back on that and it inspires me in so many different ways. I see the world that he created and all of his creations, and it's beautiful.

Little things that inspire me are The Hello Kitty store in my mall, browsing through Submissions by other DeviantArt accounts, Hottopic (oddly enough) and just being certain places.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:15 am
I get inspired by multiple things, whether it's a song I'm listening to, an rp that I'm in, or a picture that I see. I find out that everywhere I look there could be an inspiration.  

Kitsuneeys

Dangerous Humorist

9,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Friendly 100

somejelly

Jelly Creature

21,525 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:16 am
User Image
Music and abstract arts are my two main muses.
And the queerer, the more inspirational it is.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:21 am
Let's see... I'm a very simple person and I get inspired very easily.
I like to observe things... something like colors, hues, shadows and highlight of a certain object/person.

Listening to my favorite song, reading fashion magazine, art trades, watching t.v. and my all time inspiration... the internet. smile

I like looking through different style of clothes, hair, pattern, texture and design. When I find something I really like it really inspire me and gets me working on some project.

Btw... I'm a huge fan of Tim Burton. lol.  

castlefaire

Lonely Fairy

12,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

x- iH i k a r u -x

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:10 pm
Everything! I use all things in life for my inspiration! To me everything is beautiful the good, bad, big, small, everything! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:44 pm
my dreams inspire me.

i have insane crazy out of the box dreams.  

Aiole

Dapper Dabbler

NicolettisStudent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:56 am
Matisyahu, If you haven't heard of them you should youtube them...They are a great band...
well I love music..people also inspire me..I had an art teacher a year back who told me to always reach my dreams no matter how odd they might be...she even had books she let me read while I was supposed to be doing work.. she passed away last summer and I had to go to middle school, but I promised myself that I would no longer have friends, I would close myself off from the world...But then I met a new person who inspired me to do more with my life and now I am selling my art and in every peice I make I know that my art teacher is still with me...

Music is a great way to inpsire people, you can listen to a motivating song while making a motivating picture...It all works out...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:54 pm
Hm...anything, really.

It can be a song that's been stuck in my head, something that happened to me (way too many xD), looking at someone, looking at the ground, looking at the sky, thinking about someone...*rambles on*

There's really too many things. lol I can walk down any street and wind up sketching like mad.  

chadolbaegi

Fatcat

Art for Arts Sake

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces