User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I be DaftGirlCC if you can't already tell, and I sell great avi art!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A single person or avi picture costs 15k.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Two or more people will cost 20-25k.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I will not lower my prices under any circumstances unless I tell you so in advance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I can usually get the art done between 1 to 4 hours upon request.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Check me out in the Art Arenas to sample my work. I don't post my Avi Art there though. Just my original stuff. If you want a sample before you ask me to draw you something, just ask! I will totally P.M. you a sample of some Avi Art I have done.

I would prefer you to P.M. me an avi. Also, send any specifications along with it like; Black and white, colored, line art. Chibi, realistic, anime, etc.

And I also do other art other than just Avi Art. But my prices for original art is different, depending on what you want. The prices for original art can range anywhere from 10k to 50k.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Teh Waffle Whisperer

Jude Kusiki

snowgirl8971

oOArtificially FlavoredOo

iLogik

aku no kuroi

Suzume the Great