Welcome to Gaia! ::

Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Free/donations of weekly and monthly items 

Tags: Donations, prizes over million, monthly/weekly prizes, avi art, anime fun 

Reply Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!
please read...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Byakuya Elric

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:37 pm
...hi...im new to this guild but...sorry...i dont really like begging for stuff but i kinda have to because i can never make a lot of money...whenever i do, i actually give it to my friends...im nice i guess...thats what my friends say...anyways, umm...if you would be nice enough...please donate the items over 100k on my wishlist or please donate money...thank you...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:15 pm
SCAM!!!!  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lolliperv

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:04 pm
Byakuya Elric
...hi...im new to this guild but...sorry...i dont really like begging for stuff but i kinda have to because i can never make a lot of money...whenever i do, i actually give it to my friends...im nice i guess...thats what my friends say...anyways, umm...if you would be nice enough...please donate the items over 100k on my wishlist or please donate money...thank you...

Ok what you do is play booty grab you get lots of gold there. And dont donate to ur friends >_< buy what you need then donate^^ go to dolphinmania.pandaandpenguin.com and dont put www it wont work. What the website does is it shows you what tanks are glowing. Then you just catch the gold. Its that simple and also a way you can get lots of gold.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:29 am
ToxicCandyx3
Byakuya Elric

Ok what you do is play booty grab you get lots of gold there. And dont donate to ur friends >_< buy what you need then donate^^ go to dolphinmania.pandaandpenguin.com and dont put www it wont work. What the website does is it shows you what tanks are glowing. Then you just catch the gold. Its that simple and also a way you can get lots of gold.

i've gotten like 100k there and heres another website you can go to http://absol.uuuq.com/gtools/lagcity.html when it tells you 14 put 7 and when it tells you 3 put 10  

Angel_527a

Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff