Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:49 am
The kids of tomorrow don't need today

The madlibs Valentines cards are back.

Prepare for an onslaught of creepy cards from ze Tai.
Mwahahaha

EDIT: Whosoever sends me the creepiest, wackiest, weirdest Valentines card shall win 3000 gold upon the finish of this here event!
DO IT NOW OR FOREVER HOLD THINE CREEPERY.

When they live in the sins of yesterday

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:39 pm
I will not stand for this. There will be retaliation!  

lordofthecows

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:09 pm

BRING IT OOOONNNN.
mad

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:58 pm
I want no part in this contest of coin, but I'm sending out nonsensical cards of me own! surprised _O:  

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

StephODell
Crew

Married Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:40 pm
POST 'EM! POST 'EM IF YA GOT 'EM!

From Tai:

StephODell,

You know how the song goes: "soft men say only fingers rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your mushy embrace. Now I know how Whalord felt when the toes first parted to reveal Skitty silhouetted against a bumpy sky. It was fear at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, running stupidly until you get here.

Yours truly,

Tai Takahashi

From Trent:

Dear StephODell,

I believe it was Linkin Park who once sang, "Oh, my money, my kiss, I've hungered for your maple syrup a long, smack time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, Eminem, who said "running ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing bunnies like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

Trent_Darksithe  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:01 pm

My beloved d e b i J,

You and I are just two painful people trying to make it in this gooey world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of murder in the past, and I know you've dabbled in gluttony, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our hairy love. Without you, I'm nothing but a fast moose.

Yours creepily,

Tai Takahashi

Dear debiJ,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a squishy journey to the deepest skateboard of my colon. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in d***o, Newfoundland and dance with me across the undulating riding crop? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and riding like grinding chains?

Yours truly,

StephODell

i lawled :'D

<33

my turn!
i will try....later XP

d e b i J

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:28 pm
Dear tai takahashi,

I believe it was The Dead Kennedys who once sang, "Oh, my barn owl, my fingernail, I've hungered for your gourd a long, lumpy time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, P Diddy, who said "squishing ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing co-tangents like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

lordofthecows

Dear tai takahashi,

How I long to hear your chubby song again. What was it called? Ah yes, Piano Man. How your cross voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded marsupial pig. Such calm! Let us join together and thong-snapping in unison, your jittery song carrying our hearts to horrid heights.

With love,

lordofthecows

Dear Tai Takahashi,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a cancerous journey to the deepest cliff of my spleen. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Toronto and dance with me across the undulating cereal? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and pimping like eating dollar bills?

Yours truly,

StephODell

My beloved Tai takahashi,

You and I are just two bleak people trying to make it in this square world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of manslaughter in the past, and I know you've dabbled in lust, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our yummy love. Without you, I'm nothing but a misguided naked mole rat.

Yours intensely,

d e b i J

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:41 pm
Dear Tai Takahashi ,

Please, my beloved, come with me on a brown journey to the deepest woman of my kidney. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in san francisco and dance with me across the undulating man? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and run like talking monkeys?

Yours truly,

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:44 pm
I have more than this but Bagel's was the funniest.

dragonmonkey,

You know how the song goes: "red men say only women rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your pink embrace. Now I know how hermione granger felt when the men first parted to reveal golem silhouetted against a blue sky. It was joy at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, running quickly until you get here.

Yours truly,

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:34 pm
God, I read the one I sent you Tai...I think I may have won...

Quote:
Dear Kjuroki Kaze,

I believe it was Orange Range who once sang, "Oh, my rock, my desk lamp, I've hungered for your cupcake a long, shiny time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, Eminem, who said "falling ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing curtains like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

Tai Takahashi

Quote:
Dear Kjuroki Kaze,

How I long to hear your sweet song again. What was it called? Ah yes, Song For A Winter's Night. How your lovely voice lingered in the air like the cries of a wounded dove. Such delight! Let us join together and caress in unison, your temperate song carrying our hearts to gentle heights.

With love,

StephODell

Quote:

Kjuroki Kaze,

You know how the song goes: "nasty men say only losers rush in." Well, I'm afraid I must. I can't wait another minute to feel your grimy embrace. Now I know how Romulus felt when the black eyes first parted to reveal Remus silhouetted against a abandoned sky. It was hate at first sight! Please be mine. I'll be right here, killing broken until you get here.

Yours truly,

Trent_Darksithe

Kjuroki Kaze

d e b i J

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:55 pm

My beloved d e b i J,

You and I are just two Shiny people trying to make it in this Bright world. I know we're not perfect-- I've certainly been guilty of Jay-Walking in the past, and I know you've dabbled in Vanity, but let's put that all in the past and focus on what really matters: our Rosy love. Without you, I'm nothing but a Circular Tiger.

Yours Cuddily,

dragonmonkey

:]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:23 am
I've sent out my counter!! O:  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

monstrous thief sai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:34 am
Dear monstrous thief sai,

I believe it was Funky Monkey Babys who once sang, "Oh, my pillow, my towel, I've hungered for your cake a long, soft time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, Yuusuke, who said "flailing ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing calenders like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

Tai Takahashi

i'll maybe type one later, i gots to get back to choole right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:43 am
I was sending one.. Then it said my time had expired when I only had it open for a few minutes... >_> Screw it. xD

M i n a k o
Crew

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:23 pm
Kjuroki Kaze
God, I read the one I sent you Tai...I think I may have won...

We'll, you're definitely in the lead.
xd

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items