Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate This RP!!
  1, This sucks!
  2, Still sucks but just a little better than 1
  3, Its ok
  4, This is actually pretty good. I like it.
  5, I cant stop posting its so badass!
View Results

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:54 am
This is the World of Night. Where all the things that go bump in the night have come to call home. But this hidden sanctuary has been breached by unwary humans, lost in the forests of their world. Gateways have been opening all over Earth, letting humans in with no explanation why. Now the World of Night just might clash with Earth. Will either world be ready?
User Image

Rules
1. No God Modeing, its just not fun.
2. Have fun and keep it P-16. i mean 17... what the hell as long as its not cybering smile .
3.Any creatures are accepted. Just not Goo. or anything with no bones.
4. You must join smile .
5. You can play more than one character.

Profile Layout
Gaia name:
Name:
Race:
Power: (If any.)
Weapons: (If any)
Pic:
Other:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:15 am
Gaia name: Tachi Zotura
Name: Samual Triden
Race: Lycan
Bio: Samual was used to being the top dog. That was utill an upstart Male changed everything. Samual (or just Sam as he is usually called) thought this was going to be an easy match. But when he was getting ready he felt uneasy, like a weight was on him. When he went out to fight, his whole clan was gone and he was in a strange place. It was a wooded area but it was so bright! When he tried to go back the way he came he found a small town. That was his first encounter with the humans and he has been trying to find a way to get back home.... and keep his secret.
Power: Enhanced strength, even for a Lycan.
Weapons: N/A.
Pic: Human Form
User Image

Lycan Form
User Image
Other: Has a Sister Named Anna.

Gaia name: Tachi Zotura
Name: Anna Triden
Race: Lycan
Bio: A tough Lycan that takes no s**t from Males. She is wanted as a mate by many of the men of the Clan but kills anyone that touches her. In her mind none of them are good enough for her. They cant even beat her in a battle! She and her brother were very close, like twins almost. That was untill the day of the battle. She was of course just going to watch another hapless male get torn apart by her brother, but for some reason he did not appear. She went to his dwellings and found that he was gone! His sent did not lead out of the den and was still fresh. After that day, Anna has been surching for Sam, never giving up on her lost brother.
Power: Very quick, able to outrun and manuver pretty much anything.
Weapons: N/A.
Pic: All Forms. (Human on left, Lycan in middle, and Wolf on right)
User Image

Other: Has a Brother named Samual

GaiaName: PaYg
Name: Airabella
Raca: Human
Sex: Female
Bio: a human girl that is practised in magic. lives a rich life in town that her father practically owns but wants more than that. MUCH MORE.
Powers: use of sorcere
weaapons:N/A
APP:
http://static2.animepaper.net/upload/thumbs/wallpapers/Sister-Princess/[large][AnimePaper]wallpapers_Sister-Princess_whangel(1.33)__THISRES__56853.jpg

Gaia name: Hellz Kirara
Name: Nova
Race: Demon/Lycan mix
Bio: She had brought up by her parents and had become so that she thought it was only natural for creatures of different races to be together. As she grew up she found that creatures frowned upon two different creatures being together, she had grown with no friends, and had formed her own, 'unique' personality
Power: Controls fire and darkness
Weapons: A sword and many smaller daggers and throwing needles
Pic:
User Image
Other: Sometimes it appears as if she has split personalities and she often talks to herself.

Gaia name biggrin arkslayerofdragons
Name: Isshuin Hatume
Race: Human
Bio:Isshuin was a poor child from Hokkaido, Japan in feudal times. His village was raided and ran-sacked by english buccaneers. His parents were murdered that night by the pirates and his village burned to the ground. He hid from the pirates, but was eventually found, captured, and tortured. He was made a slave on the vessel and eventually became as hardy as the pirates around him but developed the fine tastes of the nobleman captain he worked under. After many years of working under many captains aboard many vessels Isshuin became a salty sea dog. He lived for the ocean. After landing in England he became a captain and even purchased his own ship named the WaveCrest. Isshuin has been on many journeys in this ship and has now landed on a mysterious island. A mysterious island with black sand a thick forest of dead trees with ashen gray colored bark
Power: Hi-speed combatant with great control over his weaponry
Weapons: blade hidden in cane, a gold rapier, a pitch black handgun, a great sword, and a katana from his youth
Pic: http://www.angolz.com/usercontrols/images/img.aspx?sp=/Files/Images/Products/MEDIRAH422.jpg&w=280&ro=1

Other: Though he is skilled with his blades he has powers locked away within himself  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:30 am
Samual walked back inside after chopping some wood. He had been here for a number of years, waiting in the human town untill the gateway reopened. For the time he had been here, he had found out a lot about this world. Most humans no longer hunted, except for sport of course. That and they could be very nice, and very crule. He kept away from the bigger areas of the town, trying to just get to work and then home. Yes, he actually found a job. He was a mill worker. The rest of the humans usually found it odd how he went home right after work, instead of just going into town for some fun, but it was not their life so they left him alone. But today was going to change. Sam Decided that if he was going to be living here for a long period of time, he might as well claim this place for himself. He went into town and went to the bar, a likely place to find the meanest human in this place. Sam went in and just chilled for a while, scanning the crowd for any likely canidates.

Anna slamed her fist into the table top of an inn she was staying at, pissed at the world. "Everytime I feel like Im getting close to finding Sam, the trail goes cold! Do you know how annoying that is? Of course you dont! Because your Brother didn't get sucked into some vortex thingy and disappear!" Anna took another swig of Ale and threw it at the Inn Keeper. "More you lazy mutt!" Anna looked back at the cowering patron infront of her and glared at him. "leave before I bite off your head. You cant help me anyway." Anna put her head in her hands and groaned. She missed her brother so much. She just wished someone could help her find him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:16 pm
Bella had been bored all day. she sighed heavily and turned over on her bed, she had been reading a book on proper maner but it had very quickly lost all interest to her. she got up and went to her closet grabbing her parasole and putting on her white flats to match her yellow and white sundress she headed for her door and out of the manure. she headed for the toens watering hole. her friend Kaitlyn was a waitress their and would be getting of work soon. she practically skipped over to the bar.  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:37 am
Sam was getting bored of this. None of the humans here looked too promiseing and few were worth a second glance. He really missed his world, full of danger and adventure. He was about to leave when a girl came in wearing a.... sundress?! Was she mad? Her whole form screamed prey and yet she was going into a bar? Sam sat back down and followed her with his eyes, turned from there usual hazel to gold.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:41 pm
Nova had found herself out and about, wandering around the human worlds forest until she found herself in a town. She couldn't remember how she had managed to get stuck here, she remembered chasing after some prey but than nothing. She walked through the forest, her pure white fur shining in the moonlight as it hit her pet, she was still hungry but soon she shifted back to her human form. She was now in the human world, and couldn't find the portal that she had accidently gone through, and her heart tugged to go back home. She had run for miles and miles, and still hadn't found anything but forest, she didn't know but she had run away from the portal, which had by now closed up. She soon though found herself wandering into a small looking city, she walked around, getting wierd looks from humans for her wardrobe, and she couldn't help but look back, how strange some of the humans dressed. Some of them didn't seem to even have weapons. It confused her, didn't they fear attack? She continued to wander through the town and found her way to a bar, and she hoped so badly that there would be another of the nightworld in here as well as she opened the door and took a step inside.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:56 pm
Sam's eyes widened as the smell of another werewolf came to his nose over the stench of the humans. He looked to the door that was offering the breeze that helped the sent and found that it was a woman from the Night world. About damn time! He had to stop himself from jumping up and rushing to go hug her. Male werewolves were not all that well liked in the female werewolf community. Mostly because they were feared. Sam was not one of those luckly. he moved across the bar and finely made his way to the girl and took her hand, not offering any explanations why. he led her back to his table before speaking. "Please tell me you are from Night World. I have been stuck here for years now and cant find my way back. Can you help me? Where is the portal you came through?" Sam stopped himself abruptly, remembering to not startle her. "Im sorry for being rude. I am Samual Triden. You can call me Sam." Sam took her hand and shook it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:19 pm
Nova was a bit in shock as a werewolf came up to her and took her to his table, she didn't resist but simply followed him as he took her. "Yes, i'm from the night world" She said as she looked at this werewolf "And i'm very sorry.. but i have no idea how i got to the human world.. the portal that i came through.. it was one of those random portals that just appear.. ya know.. i don't know how to explain it.." She murmered "its back in the forest, i came here hoping to find help.." She said as she looked away, thinking back "i've no idea how i got here really.. the portal was just.. there... and i wasn't paying attention.." she said "for all i know.. it's already closed up again" she looked at him "oh.. and i'm Nova.." she said as she looked into his eyes.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:34 am
Airabella had noticed tha eyes that were drawn to her and it didn’t bother her it happened everytime she came in here. But in the group of familer faces in the bar she notice 2 new ones. Well one was a little familer he lived here. Bella had noticed him once or twice b4 but he never talked to anyone really or interacracted with them. Her mom always said that he needed a good women to help him out and it would seem that he had now found one.she couldn’t recall his name but she knew she knew it. Bella couldn’t help but stare at him. He was beautifull and she suddenly felt a flash of jealusy as she looked at the 2. ‘omg wat is wroung with me I dnt even know him . . . probaby because iam lonely. . ‘ she litend closely and caught part of there conversation. ‘night world? Portals? Wat on earth?’ she thought to herself. She closed her parasole andmade herself move towards the bar and ask for Kaitlyn. She wasn’t here . . . that was weird apenrtly she hadnt even come home last night. Worrry faird in her chest. ‘Could those 2 have something to do with her being gone? No of course not. She wasn’t missig or anything she did this lots. Probably out with Mike somewere.’ She thanked the bar man and left the bar taking one last long look at Sam. O yeah that was his name. Sam.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:00 pm
Isshuin's ship pulled up to the strange island of black sand and dead trees. "men! Anchor!" as his men dropped the anchor he held onto the chain and dropped himself onto the island with it. "This place is very mysterious..... Men! Arms!" his men stumbled as they stopped their jobs to bring their captain his weapons, because they knew as well as he did, that this place was very dangerous. 8 of his men brought over his weapons and the others took up their swords. As Isshuin finished gearing up, many of his men said their prayers for many of them doubted they would be returning to the ship alive. They all grabbed their dearest possessions and brought them along. "FORWARD MEN!" The sailors rushed into the forest of dead trees ahead of them like a pack of hungry wolves on the heels of a long awaited meal, Isshuin at the front of the pack wielding his great blade in his left and a shorter sword in his right. Suddenly his men stopped dead in their tracks. Isshuin came to a quick stop and turned.......the color of his face faded to a pale white at the sight of his men being devoured in the jaws of pitch black shadows. The dark creatures ripped his men limb from limb, their blood dripping from the muzzles of the dark beasts. Isshuin fell to his knees. His friends, all loyal to him ,who would take their swords up to the bitter end, had been killed by creatures,easily 100x smaller than others they have faced, in an instant.he picked himself up and made haste away from the beasts, tears flowing like a waterfall form his single eye. He wandered for days,starving and terrified. One night he saw a faint orange glow in the distance. An orange glow that to him was a god-send. He could hear music like nothing he'd ever heard. He ran towards it and eventually reached the doors of the bar.  

Requiem_Dragon

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:18 pm
Sam cursed loudly and glanced around quickly afterwards. His eyes stopped dead on the girl in the sundress as she seemed to be listening. His eyes went a straight gold after that, showing the beast in his eyes. He really hoped she would not ask questions. He slowly remembered that her name was Airabella. Her dad was the owner of this Town. He also remembered the waitress that worked here. They seemed like friends but he never really paid attention. The look on her face told how concerned she was for her friend. That was odd to him. Humans seemed pretty safe to him, not much danger for them in this world at all. But the instinct to protect his land and its inhabitants pushed him to find out. The Alpha thing got really annoying sometimes. Sam looked back to Nova and he noticed that she was staring at him. "Same happened here. I have been trying for years to find a portal but none have surfaced so far. Have you ever met my sister Anna? Or are you from the eastern clan? She must be very worried for me." Sam wasn't good at making conversation but he quickly looked at the doors as a man walked through in a Night World outfit. Damn, more and more were coming through without any portals saying open. Why was this happening? He had no time to wonder as he quickly pulled him to the side and ordered food and drink for him. He glared at everyone that gave him a funny look and they all looked away. "I am Samual Triden and this is Nova. We are from Night World. How did you get here? Is the portal still open?" Sam was hungry for information but was not very sure this one would have any information that he already knew. Which was nothing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:08 pm
Nova looked to the new person, a bit interested how he had gotten here, though she wasn't so sure if it was a good idea for Sam to ask anybody that seemed to come from the night world how they got here, especially this one, it reeked of being a human. Though she was curious as to why he had a uniform from the nightworld, it could have been simply coincidence, though he did seem to have the scent of some sort of demon on him. She remained silent as she looked around the bar, taking in deep breaths to get used to what all was around her, the most potent was that of the alcohal and humans mixed together, mingling in a way that didn't appease her nose all to much. She made a type of icky face as she turned once again to the newcomer, she stretched out a hand in offering for him to shake it "As i was introduced, i am Nova, and you are..?" She asked with her head tilted to the side.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:52 am
With sorrow in his heart and great wealth in his wallet Isshuin entered the bar, his cape torn, his uniform filthy,heavy with the stench of mud and the blood of his lost sea-mates.He took a seat near then entrance not even looking up to see the tavern wench greeting him with a smile. "Sake, please......I'll have a cup, no, a bowl please....just bring the bottle here" The maid walked off to get his drink as Isshuin tipped his hat, covering his face. As he leaned back and tried to get into the music of the bar, memories of his lost men and what happened just days ago flooded into his head like the great waves of the stormy sea on the shore. he whispered under his breath, "Dammit, why couldnt i do anything? What captain watches his men die? A coward that's who! Thats all i am, a coward!" Isshuin let the rage in his heart boil as he punched the table with an immense force, shattering the wooden legs of the table. The tavern went quiet. Everyone stared at this mysterious who sat in the corner. The tavern wench came out with Isshuin's bottle of sake and stared at him and the broken table from the other end. Isshuin looked up at her with one eye, bloodshot from the restless nights catching up to him. He walked slowly over to her and snatched the bottle as every eye in the tavern followed. He threw the cap off hitting some man at a near-by table. The man rose, bulging with muscles like a mountain of flesh and staring straight at Isshuin, enraged. Isshuin was too distracted by the bitter taste of the sweet rice wine as it streamed out of the corners of his mouth, he was in pure bliss. He threw the bottle aside and hit the giant again. The huge man, now angered beyond belief, charged at Isshuin and sucker punched him in the back of the head. Or atleast that's what it appeared happened.....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:16 pm
Sam glanced at Nova after the man seemed to walk right past them for a new table. He gave Nova a 'Is this guy ok?' look before he shouted and smashed the table. Sam was very confused at that point and just sat there. When the guy got up however, Sam also stood. However the Human did not see him. When The Night World man hit the guy with a bottle, Sam rushed over the the table. But the guy had already hit him! Sam stopped, wondering why he was acting this way for a total stranger and just hung back, waiting for what would happen next.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:57 pm
Nova has watched as the newcomer simply walked by them as if they weren't there and drank. She stood up and walked over to the man that had gave the guy a punch and grabbed one of his arms forcably. The large muscular man looked at her and said "don't hurt yourself trying to hurt me little girl, just go scurry home" at that Nova simply smiled at him and threw him across the bar, he had been flying with enough force that it nearly took down the wall that he collided with which only made her laugh "Little girl my a**, get out of here before I teach you a lesson or two about mannors, you obviously don't have any" She said as she than turned her attention to the man that had supposedly gotten hit "Hey, you ok?" She asked as she reached out to touch him.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff