Reply Marijuana Discussion
The Brownies!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xjj95x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:49 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

are you sick of just smoking with a pipe then it waring off in 2-3 hours?
Then my some ******** brownies!!!

Step 1: Set-up a double boiler, fill a large pot (bottom) with some water, and place a smaller pot inside of it. [Note: This is not 100% necessary, but recommended]

Step 2: Add butter to the smaller pot (if using double boiler). The amount of butter to add is debatable. I've seen 5 stick for every 3/4 ounce, and I've seen 1 stick for ever half ounce (or 1 stick for an 8th of goods.) Either way, most places say something closer to 5, so I will say use 3 or 4 sticks of butter (I would use 4). BTW - This is assuming each stick of butter is 4 oz.

Step 3: Once the butter has melted, add the weed.

Step 4: Let the weed simmer in the butter for 20 - 30 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.

Step 5: Turn off the flame, and let the pot butter sit and cool for 5 minutes.

Step 6: You must now strain the butter into a large bowl. You can use a colander, cheese cloth, or coffee filter - whatever is easiest for you.

Step 7:
Press down on the weed in your strainer, you want to get as much butter into the bowl as you can.

Step 8: Cover the bowl and let refrigerate until it solidifies.

Consumption / Making the brownies:
If you have followed method A, simply make the brownies like you normally would, and add the extract to the mix (stir it in VERY well!). Also, it is best to cook the brownies at 325 degrees when dealing with pot brownies, as you do not want to kill the THC in the brownies.

If you have followed method B, simply follow the instructions on the brownie mix box and make the brownies. However, instead of using regular oil, use your newly made pot oil smile . Be sure to stir the oil in really well, you want every brownie to have the THC in it. Also cook the brownies at 325 degrees, as you do not want to risk killing the THC in the brownies.

If you have followed method C, you can pretty much put it on anything (just like butter) and get ******** up. You can use this for brownies, and replace the recipe's call for oil with the butter, but like I said before, if you are making pot brownies, you're better off extracting it into alcohol, or making pot oil.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:58 pm
The concept is awesome, the taste... wasn't much.

Still want to do it myself, I had some they were a chore to eat, but it hits you in the face after a little while.

Anyone know how much these bad boys go for?  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xjj95x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image

price is depended on the amount and kind of weed.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:19 pm
SuchSweetSadism
The concept is awesome, the taste... wasn't much.

Still want to do it myself, I had some they were a chore to eat, but it hits you in the face after a little while.

Anyone know how much these bad boys go for?
I feel my fist against your face . . . .

User Image User Image

To help the taste you should either use a nice tasting Chronic, or put some chocolate frosting on top when it's still moderately warm still. That covers up a lot of that "Earthy" taste.

User ImageUser Image

. . . . I see your face hit the floor.

User Image

The Wrathful Chizuko

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:39 am
I think I'll go for a recipe like this for 420.  
Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games