Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
is it bad? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

digital planes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:47 am
that I dont' pray five times a day like a Muslim should be doing?

I am muslim, it's just that my family , we're not really that religious, we dont fast as much, pray, or go to mosques at all.

I mean we have praying mats and a copy of the Qur'an but yeahh..

am I bad muslim?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:45 am
I see myself in ur place sad

no diffrence.

but u shouldn't use ur family as an excuse, many people's family ain't muslim, but they still pray 5 times a day smile I know alot of them, i talk to them very often 3nodding

It is hard, but u should do it smile

Life is a test 3nodding

but fasting? why can't u fast? I fast extra, not just in ramadhan ^_^ I don't go to mosque, but i pray at home smile

Because the mosque is miles away.

U can do it like i do, and it will be better smile Cuz i know it's hard to be muslim in a non-muslim country.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Haha Coffee

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:01 am
I am by no means enlightend on the matter.

But the reading I have done, leads me to belive that it is a great Sin and that since Salat is once of the Five Pillars of Islam, to not perform your Obligatory Salat is one of the worst things you can do as a Muslim  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:41 am
yeah.

my friend said, if u skip salah u get a stone in hell, with your name on it. you reserve spot in hell. that's why it's important to do smile

as 7 year old u must do it too, if u don't, then ur parents are allowed to hit u. that's how important it is.  

The_Pathan
Captain

digital planes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:58 pm
yeah I should definietly start praying but the things is the bosnians over here where I live dont pray at all
only during ramadan
they dont pray five times a day.

so idk  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:31 am
that's the same with everyone in europe. don't worry.

also my family smile

but i show off and do what Allah wishes, and pick the right path =)  

The_Pathan
Captain

The Broken Winged Angel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:47 am
you better pray all the 5 times and fast all the days during ramadan. ^^

believe me, i used to be like that not praying all 5 times and i've never felt comfortable with my life for no reason!!
but when i prayed all 5 times everyday, i feel much better than before even when i have troubles lol. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:56 am
Every one is responsible for their acts, your family aint going to help you in the end, it will be you who will have to answer god.

you should try to pray...

I mean just pray once atleast..
then try to pray more often, if people see you, they will start praying as well.. and you will get reward for that as well.. because you made other people pray 3nodding

by people I mean the muslims around you.

if somebody prays, Allah's blessings are showered upon him along with other more 40 families around him smile  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

digital planes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:55 pm
tassan
Every one is responsible for their acts, your family aint going to help you in the end, it will be you who will have to answer god.

then try to pray more often, if people see you, they will start praying as well.. and you will get reward for that as well.. because you made other people pray 3nodding

if somebody prays, Allah's blessings are showered upon him along with other more 40 families around him smile

the thing is idk how to pray  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:15 am
digital planes
tassan

You got any mosque near you?
You could ask the imam, if not, I can teach you by showing you videos.  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HollywoodNobody

1,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:31 am
digital planes
that I dont' pray five times a day like a Muslim should be doing?

I am muslim, it's just that my family , we're not really that religious, we dont fast as much, pray, or go to mosques at all.

I mean we have praying mats and a copy of the Qur'an but yeahh..

am I bad muslim?

yes u are,,,,
i just hope Allah gives u an epiphany soon....

why dont u sholat.... u dont have time...
belive me... Allah creates time... if ur willing to spend a little time for Allah...
Allah will makes up for u... ull feel like u have all the time in the world

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:44 pm
digital planes
tassan

Hey man it's not to hard just takes a little persistence.

I mean I learned to do it from scratch in English and Arabic in just a little over two weeks. Watch some Youtube vidio's read some books and most importantly ask an Imman.  

Haha Coffee

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:26 pm
Uh.. do you skip on purpose... I don't know I pray 5 times per day..
if you miss a salaat time then you can make up for it within that day you know.. as The Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) did say " If one forgets to offer Salaat then he can make up for it when he remembers." (this is not the right literal translation but still pretty close. However, this does not give you an excuse to just blow it off.. I will use myself as an example.. I am a very busy person. I have school during Asr, and dhur.. So, I can't give perform those. Also I travel alot.. so I still Qada.. because I don't want to forget those.. even if I don't make it home on time I still have to offer salaat.. to make up for the missed ones.. I hoped I helped.. Allah hafiz!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:28 pm
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Uh.. do you skip on purpose... I don't know I pray 5 times per day..
if you miss a salaat time then you can make up for it within that day you know.. as The Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) did say " If one forgets to offer Salaat then he can make up for it when he remembers." (this is not the right literal translation but still pretty close. However, this does not give you an excuse to just blow it off.. I will use myself as an example.. I am a very busy person. I have school during Asr, and dhur.. So, I can't give perform those. Also I travel alot.. so I still Qada.. because I don't want to forget those.. even if I don't make it home on time I still have to offer salaat.. to make up for the missed ones.. I hoped I helped.. Allah hafiz!

and I'm not going to sugar coat anything but from my perspective.. you are.. but who am I to judge? You shouldn't ask us.. but ask yourself and Allah.  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

digital planes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:16 pm
tassan
digital planes
tassan

You got any mosque near you?
You could ask the imam, if not, I can teach you by showing you videos.

there's a mosque in my state, but its not close by.
not like we can just get in the car and go cause my mom needs the car for work. so idk

teach me please  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces