Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
pick now!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gero13

Vicious Powerhouse

4,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:53 pm
which .hack do u like the most explain  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:56 pm
My favorite .hack series would have to be a tie between Sign and Legend of the Twilight (Bracelet).
I like Sign because it has so much depth to it. It was one of the first anime series that I could relate too and it made me wonder.
I like LotT because it was the first series that got me into .hack. The plot was kinda childish and it really didn't have much to do with the main plot but it was still enjoyable. I loved how Shugo and Rena had a special sibling bond in the manga. (However, in the anime it was reduced to twincest which angered me greatly. D:< )  

taurus_boy

RikusDusk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:13 am
I like .Hack G.U the three games the best because in my oponion the characters are better and I like the World R2 version better then R1. the classes are better and i really like how adept rouges can have job extensions ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:44 am
Personally I liked IMOQ, because while the gameplay could get really annoying and grindy, the story was fantastic and, instead of being handed information, the characters were finding things out for themselves, stumbling around blindly trying to solve the mystery behind the coma victims. It was slow and clumsy, but they felt so much more real, like the situation were actually occurring, and these poor people were just normal people who happened to have been at the wrong place in the wrong time. It was... charming, in that respect.  

yokaiy

gero13

Vicious Powerhouse

4,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:06 pm
to me it would be probably .hack the original with kite talk2hand burning_eyes blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:08 pm
I loved the IMOQ series for the sheer badassery of the story and the new feel among other RPG's at the time, but GU gains points for the jerk Haseo was..Kite was a bit of a pushover at times e_e; -didnt enjoy having people force themselves on Kite's party every 3 minutes-  

Xu Chang

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:30 pm
I probably liked the GU series the best simply because of the hilarity you get when you know that (if you're following canon correctly) this guy who's basically saving the Internet and society as a whole from total collapse is in the sixth or seventh grade (by the game timeline) or a Junior or Senior in HS (by the manga/anime timeline)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:23 pm
GU
Awesome xth form, and most mouth drops ive ever had.
Plus-
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTbnTcgTrG4

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

mill glitch

Dapper Pumpkin

15,025 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:16 pm
I like G.U the most because the graphics are amazing and the music is so good that I listen to it on you tube... I also like the plot itself.

3nodding razz heart GO HACK G.U!!!!! razz heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:06 pm
GU+. Why? because Atoli finally has a backbone.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Terix_FM

2,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:59 pm
gero13
to me it would be probably .hack the original with kite talk2hand burning_eyes blaugh

just to let you know, that wasnt the original. i believe /sign was

taurus_boy
My favorite .hack series would have to be a tie between Sign and Legend of the Twilight (Bracelet).
I like Sign because it has so much depth to it. It was one of the first anime series that I could relate too and it made me wonder.
I like LotT because it was the first series that got me into .hack. The plot was kinda childish and it really didn't have much to do with the main plot but it was still enjoyable. I loved how Shugo and Rena had a special sibling bond in the manga. (However, in the anime it was reduced to twincest which angered me greatly. D:< )

not to copy, but this is really almost exactly what i was going to say. i think /LoT is also what kinda got me into reading manga. it was my first one besides rave master. and /sign, it was just captivating. i also liked the book they wrote behind it: AI Busters  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:31 am

....I'm probably going to be shot for saying this but...I liked Liminality best....It was short and took place in the real world and I liked how each character was tied to the game somehow....plus Mai's eyebrows were, for lack of a better term, awesome......

...and yes, I did like Madlax, so that's probably why I like Liminality the best...the two are kind of similar in my eyes........

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Ayekasong

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:41 pm
Oh man, choosing is hard.

I guess I would have to say GU. I just really loved the characters and character development in it. It was also really fun trying to make the connections between GU and the past games.

But I really like them all. With the exception of Link.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:26 pm
Hm...gotta say, I still have two favorites over all the other series.
.hack//SIGN is the first of those two favorites. The characters had a lot of depth, the plot was involving, it was sweet and suspenseful, it didn't get so involved with the fighting aspect and instead was allowed to focus on the deeper issues in the game. Twas amazing~. Also, after watching it, I get a warm feeling in my chest. I love Tsukasa.
.hack//G.U. is the second of these games. Besides having a super awesome villain that really kinda prompted my desire for the game (I'm talking about Azure Kite <3 ) it had a main character that was out of the ordinary. While at times Haseo was too arrogant for me, it was still a refreshing change from the normal sappy main character (which made Redemption a really irking game towards the end with all of the sappy friend stuff). And despite us having some differences in opinion, I eventually connected to Haseo so well that I now shout about being the Terror of Death both online and off. Besides that, the plot was excellent, and the game's world was absolutely captivating and had so many levels. While there wasn't nearly the amount of depth that there was in .hack//SIGN, the game still pulled through with me loving it (though not as much as .hack//SIGN. I haven't listened to each song on the .hack//G.U. soundtrack over 100 times like I have for SIGN, and it doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling. Oh well.)  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers