Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daft Robots of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Daft Punk, Transformers, Gundam, you name it! It's a guild for robots. 

Tags: Daft Punk, Transformers, Gundam, Techno, even Gir 

Reply .:Fan's Community Room:.
DJ HERO!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FTW?
  yes!
View Results

HLDJ Epic

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:42 am
Alright when I get pics ill show you but I bought it Monday(presidents day)
it just happend to be on rollback, so instead of 120.00 it was 99.99, Sweet deal well worth the buy! It's for the Wii and I scrolled through the charater unlock list and there is only 1 unlock featureing two people! I beleive it's daft and gai! problem with that thou is they are second to MOST costing stars on the list, as for gameplay they did not lie, it's not as easy as it looks considering I can only get 2-3 stars a song mad , anddd IT BURNS ME EYEBALLS! no joke!. and once you get like 200-300 stars...thats alot you will unlock daft punk and their stage I beleive.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:38 pm
User Image

Well it's not that difficult. I can play on medium and I make 5 stars per song. It doesn't take that long to unlock Daft Punk and beat the whole game if you play it every day. Course beating the game does require playing all the set lists and not stopping dead in your tracks as soon as you get to the Daft Punk set list. But we already have a DJ Hero topic here on the front page.

User Image

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

HLDJ Epic

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:05 pm
Found all that out after 2 days of play, my star count was low becuase I had the flu thou.

I dunno if it was really worth it?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image

Depends if you like the game itself or just so you can play as Daft Punk. Originally I got it because of them but when I started playing it I realized it was fun.

User Image

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image

I'm getting good on hard now. I could probably play the low intensity songs on expert but I want to work on hard high intensity first.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:02 pm
Yeah I began playing DJ Hero on Medium, but got used to it and beat most of the game on hard. I find High Intensity (Hyperdeck Mode) pretty fun on Hard difficulty as well, haha! The only song I haven't 5 starred in the ENTIRE game is Noisia by Groundhog, and it's so frustrating!! lol

I play as Daft Punk often though. It's either them or the Jugglernort I play as.  

X3LA

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:38 am
User Image

Noisia is probably notorious for it's difficulty in this game. I can't 5 star it on hard either. I hate that Scratch Perverts song. My arm got so tired. But it's just those very high intensity songs I have trouble with on hard. One of my favorites is Straight Up vs Ice Ice Baby.

User Image

.:Fan's Community Room:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff