Reply Hannah Montana Haters Guild
If Miley got PREGNANT! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXiMay

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:16 pm
Alright, i just want your peoples' opinions. If Miley got pregnant do you think she'd get more famous? Or less famous?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:07 pm
less famous she would be a gossip story and she already has naked photos she is a slut!!!! And she would not be able to do the show an dmore millions of people will hate just like me!!! yayaya

I HATE MILEY CYRUS THAT BETCH!!!!! twisted  

Head_Adrial

900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

KFC-Raped-Taco-Bell

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:12 am
Well, look at what happened to Jamie Lynn Spears. She got pregnet, so they stopped her show. They would probably do the same for Miley.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:22 am
Less Popular.So Lets All Hope She's Stupid Enough To Get Pregnant.  

Nocturnabelle

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SeymourHiney

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:51 pm
Her popularity would skyrocket for a short amount of time, but then she would drop out of the spotlight...... so let's hope that she gets pregnant. Cuz we're cool like dat. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:54 pm
SeymourHiney
Her popularity would skyrocket for a short amount of time, but then she would drop out of the spotlight...... so let's hope that she gets pregnant. Cuz we're cool like dat. cool

Very accurate, aggreed!  

Monster_Under_Yo_Bed

jambajay777

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm
like the last 2 people said she will become more famous then is right now but then become a no body and no one will like to be around her twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:19 pm
KFC-Raped-Taco-Bell
Well, look at what happened to Jamie Lynn Spears. She got pregnet, so they stopped her show. They would probably do the same for Miley.

Thank god, too. I'm sick of the reruns, sick of her in general.

Come on, Miley. You know you want to.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:30 pm
ummmm she'd get a lot of attention from the camra people and she'd be in magizines like jamie lynn when she got prego so you know it'd happen like that she'd bepopular with the camras from less from the girls and the parents and disney  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:02 pm
KFC-Raped-Taco-Bell
u r right she would probely  

CALL_1800_TOE

XxjacobblackloverxX

1,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:30 pm
yea she would be less popular bc all she would do is tlk about how she got pregent and wat her baby's name would be and stuff like that  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:42 pm
Not possible. SHE'D HAVE THE FATHER BRING 10 FREAKING CONDOM'S FOR 2 FREAKING ROUNDS OF SEXX!  

Mewkitty213

Doctor Bullets

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:06 pm
I wouldn't be surprised.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:24 pm
Ok the whole reason why I hate her is because of those naughty photos. Who in their freaking right mind would pull her pants down, bend over a car and take a picture of it?! No one i know and i have pretty slutty friends. A friend tried sticking up for her about it and she said "She's under so much pressure and the lime light." Ok if she is under the limelight she should know not to take pictures like that. She has 1o year old girls who look up to her!
Frankly if she has a kid i would feel sorry she has such a slut of a mother.  

hella titillating

Poltergeist Streaker

Hannah Montana Haters Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas