Reply Fable 2
DLC Ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zach The White Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:33 pm
Lets hear your own ideas for a DLC of Fable 2. Name its title, what happens, and what changes.

Heres Mine.

Title- Writing the Wrongs

What Happens- You go back 500 years to when the Heroes Guild Fell, you meet the Hero you are descendend from and have the choice to save or destroy the guild.

What Changes- The guild will be still standing if you choose to save it, chainging almost every aspect of the time you came from or the guild will be gone still but youll have the armor, weapons, and items from the past.

Let me know how you think of mine and post your own ideas.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:17 pm
You idea would be impossible. Time travel only works in one way: You can only go back and do events already done. If you were able to save the heroes guild there would be no need for the story of Fable 2. Plus the Hero's guild wasn't destroyed 500years before Fable 2 it was destroyed like a hundred or so years before. And if you met the Hero your descended from it would mean meeting the Hero from the first game which would be impossible since the Hero never had a set appearance or anything hence why the player could choose their fate.

My idea:

Title: Northern Wastes

What happens: You get to travel to the Northern Wastes and meet Scythe who gives you some quests to help save the area. You also get to meet with the Oracle.

What changes: New Augments and weapons, armor, clothing, appearance modifiers.  

Lycos Devanos

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Fable 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items