Reply Marijuana Discussion
large amounts of weed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:35 pm
is it just me or does it seem like when you have larger amounts of weed that it takes more to get stoned?? cus, depending on the quality, a dub will usually get me pretty high but when i have like a half O it takes me like at least an 1/8 to get just as high. this happen to any of you guys?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:33 pm
i think its just a "i can so i will" thing  

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED T_T

Change_of_Heart_13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:03 pm
It would make sense. You're (usually) not paying as much per gram when you buy larger quantity, and even though you're making a bigger purchase, its probably not going to be as high a grade as the stuff you're getting in dubs. Selling green in bigger amounts means growing green in bigger amounts, and the more you're growing, the less individual attention your plants can get.
At least youve got plenty to work with smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:29 pm
I feel my fist against your face . . . .

User Image User Image

I seem to get way more stoned when I hold hits in, not really if I smoke more or have a larger amount. There are just some days I want to fly high, and others where I'd rather just smoke like a chimney all day. Quite enjoyable actually.

Just recently I was getting a few half pounds and selling, but that got old fast. I hate selling to my friends because I become their dealer and they just come to get weed instead of kick it. I really hate that s**t. Sorry, stone rambling.

User ImageUser Image

. . . . I see your face hit the floor.

User Image

The Wrathful Chizuko

reko0418

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:36 pm
with me its not that when i have more it takes more its when i have less it takes less. though i can get pretty blasted having one good sized bowl on my own, or splitting two. never totally gone but i don't like to be totally gone  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:39 pm
The Wrathful Chizuko
I feel my fist against your face . . . .

User Image User Image

I seem to get way more stoned when I hold hits in, not really if I smoke more or have a larger amount. There are just some days I want to fly high, and others where I'd rather just smoke like a chimney all day. Quite enjoyable actually.

Just recently I was getting a few half pounds and selling, but that got old fast. I hate selling to my friends because I become their dealer and they just come to get weed instead of kick it. I really hate that s**t. Sorry, stone rambling.

User ImageUser Image

. . . . I see your face hit the floor.

User Image

no worries about the ramble.

andi know how you feel about the different moods, hell a lot of the time a few summers ago we would ask our dealer, a kid i had known forever and i trusted from experiance, to just give us weaker stuff and he would give us a decent amount more then if we had gotten good s**t, enough to surprise us sometimes. and we would just sit claim baking one of my buddies shed/fort with beds a couch and tv all day long.  

reko0418

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:29 pm
yagami-senpai
with me its not that when i have more it takes more its when i have less it takes less. though i can get pretty blasted having one good sized bowl on my own, or splitting two. never totally gone but i don't like to be totally gone

isnt that the same thing as more weed=more to get high? its just a different view point cus the less you have the less it takes, so if you reverse that theory then it takes more when you have more  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:14 am
The more I have the more it takes, mainly because I'll be having a lot anyway so if I have a little soon after, like the next day or so it just isn't enough.  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:41 am
I'm neutral. Even with large amounts of bud *depends on quality* I still get high on maybe 2 bowls by myself. Decent high just to get through the day. I make my herb last ; )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:32 pm
drunkenhomer
yagami-senpai

isnt that the same thing as more weed=more to get high? its just a different view point cus the less you have the less it takes, so if you reverse that theory then it takes more when you have more

not really its like when i have more then a dime i smoke the same amount no matter what and get the same amount of stonage.
usually splitting two bowls small or one good sized one.

but when i get down to that last bowl, a lot of the time a sad excuse for a bowl, for some reason even though its less weed even if i'm splitting it i will get almost as high as when i was splitting those two bowls  

reko0418

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:13 pm
The only time I get a bum high from a bowl is when it's resin-clogged. I don't even feel like cleaning it much because it doesn't help it, I think I should just get a new one.  
Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games