Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Gold - A Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild to talk to others, keeping a golden attitude! 

Tags: Mudkips, discuss, questions, bumping, friendly 

Reply Questing // Donations
I feel in the giving mood. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robbieemery4

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:52 pm
Okay today I feel like giving away some gold. I know a lot of you are trying to buy items but don't have enough gold. Well that's where I come in : ).

Post something that you want (or you can post an amount of gold you want). Tell me why you want it and why you deserve it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:48 pm
Lol ... Hi Again ! I Would Like To Have One More Twister of The Phoenix ...

It Would Might Complete For My Dream Avatar ...

I Want It Because I Want To Complete My Dream Avatar ... xd

It 's OK If You Don 't Give Me Any ... ;D  

WuskyUlfred

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

BlahBlahBaloon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:32 pm
well i need 10k
i think i deserve it cuz i been working on gaia for 2 years and i never missed a day unless im sick. ive been woking on my dream avi since forever  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:04 am
If you have an Anima Adamantea of any generation see my post "Get badmoon here!". I will trade my badmoon for an Anima Adamantea.  

Carrial

Wren Alaster

Ruthless Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:36 am
I just want 3k cause I'm trying to get Plasma Gear to complete my dream avi. It would be really nice if you could help. My dream avi's on my profile.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:47 am
i want enchanted strings biggrin D  

RoflCookiez

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:43 am
ok so i want my dream avi (shown in my sig). i need Padmavati's Lotus, another Sherwood Outlaw, Dappy Dandy, Sir Wilhelm, Lyndexer's Journal, Elf Ears (Dragon), Dark Lady Soldier Sake, Blue Lizardman, and Native American Turquoise Beaded Bracelet x2. I've been working hard on Gaia, earning gold and stuff, and I've helped people out a few times. I may look rich at times (depends on my avi...i tend to change it alot) but I'm not completely rich. I'm not asking for all of them at once; this is just the list of the items I need for the dream avi. also, for another dream avi (it's in my head, lol) i need the Onyx Bolster Sword, Black Ops Gear, Black GetaGRIP Gloves, and Stealth InfraRed Boots. If you or any other Gaian can donate any of these items, or at least a couple k's worth of gold, I'd be so happy and I'd appreciate it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:14 am
What I want is Biancamella or Day of the Dead. I think I deserve one of these items because I donate to other people. I just donated 10k to my friend the other day. And I give away free stuff to people who want it.

Auntie Tana

robbieemery4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:20 am
ladylad21
What I want is Biancamella or Day of the Dead. I think I deserve one of these items because I donate to other people. I just donated 10k to my friend the other day. And I give away free stuff to people who want it.

That's kind of stupid. If you want the item so bad why don't just stop giving?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:24 am
VampireGuardianOfRavens
ok so i want my dream avi (shown in my sig). i need Padmavati's Lotus, another Sherwood Outlaw, Dappy Dandy, Sir Wilhelm, Lyndexer's Journal, Elf Ears (Dragon), Dark Lady Soldier Sake, Blue Lizardman, and Native American Turquoise Beaded Bracelet x2. I've been working hard on Gaia, earning gold and stuff, and I've helped people out a few times. I may look rich at times (depends on my avi...i tend to change it alot) but I'm not completely rich. I'm not asking for all of them at once; this is just the list of the items I need for the dream avi. also, for another dream avi (it's in my head, lol) i need the Onyx Bolster Sword, Black Ops Gear, Black GetaGRIP Gloves, and Stealth InfraRed Boots. If you or any other Gaian can donate any of these items, or at least a couple k's worth of gold, I'd be so happy and I'd appreciate it.
User Image

and Prince of Thieves  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:20 am
robbieemery4
ladylad21

That's kind of stupid. If you want the item so bad why don't just stop giving?

ya that is lol.
or anything else on my wishlisht
especially Falling (Fallen?) Wish  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:21 pm
Well I want Fallen Wish Since it Ever Came out. I been On Gaia for 1 year and I never gotten Something I really liked. So.. Yeah.....  

XExplosive--OrangeX

aangelica22

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:35 pm
well i dont rlly hav a certain amount anything will do but i think i deserve it cuz i was hacked yesterday and lost 13 k plus 3 items all costin at least 30k

~hearts made of ice arnt always cold...~

(p.s will trade for cookies! =) )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:07 pm
thank u!!! biggrin if u ever need gold pm me wen i get my old amount up again (100k i got hacked twice sad )

~hearts made of ice arnt always cold...~

(ps u still up for those cookies? :3)  

aangelica22

nicemexican96

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:25 pm
i only need 10 k but i wont begg

undefined  
Questing // Donations