A Few Ground Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:13 pm
First of all, I do not accept any fanboy/girlism! This said, you can say you don't like "such and such" a system or game, but your reason had best not be stupid like "It's kiddie." If you want to give a reason, you should explain what draws you away.

Second, I want you all to have fun. We may center around Nintendo, but we do accept discussions of other systems and games of said "other" systems. Sony and Microsoft make the PlayStation and X-Box, respectively, and one shouldn't feel that they are bad just because we like Nintendo better. Heh! We all have preferances! A preferance is very different from fanboy/girlism.

Third, I want you all to have fun ^_^ I'll even be starting a Role-Play for members who've been with us at least two weeks! You'll see how it's like when I start it!

If you want to add to this thread, you should feel free to as long as it is constructive. Any posts I do not feel belong here will be removed!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:59 pm
Yes sir, captain Edymion sir  

[N] i n [M] a s t e r

Pashunath
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:00 pm
Also please try to use grammar. Misspelling a few words and not putting in commas is ok but when it gets to l33t and aol speech it gets a little hard to understand, like "how r u lolol!" So please try to use grammar.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:47 pm
From this point forward, any screenname found to have 0 to 5 posts at the beginning of each week, Sunday, will be banned from the guild. This goes into effect Sunday, March 20, 2005.  

Edymion
Captain

RAB1D RABB1T

Aged Noob

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:51 pm
Question... Repeat topics, do we delete or lock them? sweatdrop Someone who replied to my PKMN DS Topic went and made a topic on it the same day they replied... xp

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:35 pm
Lock'em after making a reply that it's a repeat thread and leaving a link to the previous thread wink It's up to you to determine if there's enough information to leave it viewable or delete it at a later date.  

Edymion
Captain

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:02 pm
Due to Christmas and New Years, I have temporarily suspended the 5 posts in 1 week rule. I will resume it next week as of 01/08/2006. I expect all current and future members to follow these simple rules and have fun wink  
Nintendo Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games