Reply ~♥~ Random ~♥~
Leaving forever

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dinosaurr-Rawr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:49 pm
Im leaving this guild because all the captains beg for gold.. God, YOU are supposed to help US. When I get on Gaia all I see are Guild Announcements with retarded beggers who cant work to get their own money. This is a pixelated internet game. Not real life. You dont need to beg. I dont think you do when you want something for real. Do you beg to your mom? Do you cry?

Goodbye.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:40 pm
yeah i know i just got another guild announcement from this guild and one of the girls were asking for gold  

mlittledevil77

MISS_AC3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:26 pm
llike totaly its not cool i get banned three times for not making a dream avi come true or watever
its totaLY NOT coOl i just cant spare any money right now
im trying my best to earn it and look i cant get my dream avi to come true
like seriously stop with the begging crying crying stare stare evil crying crying gonk gonk scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:01 pm
I think I'm going to leave too >.< All I get in my guild announcements from this guild is spam begging for gold.

Jooish

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100

tt112
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:11 pm
I don't think you guys should be so hard on the captains and vice-captains who are asking for gold, sure this guild is to help others get what they want, but that doesn't mean the captains and vice-captains don't also have things they want and would like help getting  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:57 am
I aggree with tt112.
The captains and vice captains are using the gold to help others, So please don't be so stuck up about a bunch of pixels. They also (probably) have dreams and dream avatars too, If not, they will keep helping with others dream avatars. If they have quit* they would keep the pixels/gold to buyy other pixels/items.
The only reason why i have got such expensive clothes, is because i have saved pixels and XxXjellytottXxX (my lil cuz wink ) is a rich maniac (sorry amy lol)
*(is that possible, quiting from vice-capt?) <- i'd rollover that...  

Tuttiefrutti

Original Bard

9,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Socratic Irony

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:16 pm
I.... just joined the guild. o.o They beg? D:  
~♥~ Random ~♥~

Manage Your Items