[J] A compendium of Blade's SoA

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:23 am
This is just a place for me to keep track of my SoA and whatnot.

Table of Contents
1. Lander
2. Rp notes/rules
3. Current quest
4. Availability
5. Badawi  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:26 am
Rp Notes/Rules

-Don't take my characters' actions personally. Some of them might not be all that nice.

-I'm usually pretty good about replying within a reasonable amount of time, but there are times where I lag due to offline duties and/or being unsure what to type next more or less.

-Er... that's all?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:29 am
Current Quest
God of Assassins

Name: Tuwile (Death is inevitable) / Altair (eagle)
Stage: Adult
Species: Lion- standing
Parents: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Domain: Assassins
Have you had your quest approved? Yep!
Description: Tuwile has a medium to dark grey body with dark red eyes. He has some offwhite tribal markings around his eyes, shoulder, and hindleg. He wears black bracers and a cloak with a tribal decor along its trimming. His tail has some bloodied raven feathers attached to it. His expression can be either neutral or stern.
Alternatively, this may be a cosplay of Altair from Assassin's Creed. All that I ask is that he has Altair's hood/cloak but the rest for the cosplay is CC
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [x]; You may do whatever design you'd like for the edge of the cloak.
[Altair 1][Altair 2][Altair 3]
Are you an SoA god newbie? I am

Common Powers:
Illusions: Just to help him keep a low profile and to try and not be noticed
Teleportation of self
Flight
Longer lifespan than mortals

Temporary Powers:
-Uncanny Speed and agility: The god of Assassins is faster and more agile than the average lion, helping him get in to strike and manuver around a target. He can only keep up the quick movements for as long as his stamina lasts (up to an hour at the very most)
-Claw extention: For a short time, Tuwile is able to lengthen his claws by several inches to help him land a more lethal blow. Generally he will only enlarge them while making an attack as walking with the larger claws can be difficult.
-Hide in plain sight: The god of Assassins is able to move in a way that allows for a low profile. However, this is much harder if there's an open and uncrowded area he's traveling through. In this case he will likely use some of his illusion powers to aid him.

Permanent powers:
none

Power Approval: Kijani (Outlaws), Kytora (Vigitalantes), pending approval from warriors

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:31 am
Availability

Badawi
Rp: Available
Mating/flings: ... maybe  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:04 am
User Image

Cert//Uncert
Species: Lion
Pride: rogue
Family: n/a

Speech color: #531330

History:

Personality: Badawi is a pessimist to say the least, and he hates the idea of having responsibility. Some might see him as being lazy when it comes to that, but it's really more of a fear that he'll royally screw things up. He doesn't have a great deal of pride or confidence in himself as a whole, which is what leads to that fear of responsibility. Also if things start getting hot in a situation, he'll very likely back down to try and avoid a huge conflict.

Logs

Some (food?) and drink - Badawi scavenges while Kuojo watches [Finished]
Cats of past and present

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas