chibikaiba2011
Vice Captain

Conservative Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:35 pm
im in indiana til wednesday&&&& it suxs...i miss my friends and school...and the pool in the hotel sucks,the weather isnt even close to being better..and i have this crazy amount of graphics design homework thats due when i get back && havent even started most of them!! gah!! the walmart is itty bitty and confusing....and i am not supposed to be on my pooter now....im supposed to be spending the time w/ brother...but he has his kids in the pool while im "doing homework" his wife is asleep on the bed beside me THANK GOD..all she does is gripe(woulda used a diff word BUT) because her moms roof caved in over there dryer..and she misses her NEW DOG SO MUCH..like stfw!! arent kids supposed to come before dogs??? like really? all well not my prob! well i guess it is when the responsiblity of them get pushed off on me cuz she lays in her bed and watches tv and the kids need help!! all well im just lettin my stress out thanks 4 listenin BYEZZ  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:04 pm
Wow that sucks D: Best of wishes to you. I have an aunt like that that I've only seen like what...once or twice in my life time. (My famaly talks bad about her all the time) What she did was buy a cell phone for her daughter so whenever she needs something she calls her to bring it to get. Hope everything gets better for you soon D:
Hotel without a good pool= Crappy hotel.

-Sweetest Serenade-
Vice Captain

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

chibikaiba2011
Vice Captain

Conservative Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200