Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
A Camel Story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheMuslimGuildBot2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:53 pm

A mother and a baby camel were lazing around, and suddenly the baby camel asked : "Mother, mother, may I ask you some questions?"

Mother : "Sure! Why son, is there something bothering you?"

Baby : "Why do camels have humps?"

Mother : "Well son, we are desert animals, we need the humps to store water and we are known to survive without water for a very long time".

Baby : "Okay, then why are our legs long and our feet rounded?"

"Son, obviously they are meant for walking in the desert. You know with these legs I can move around the desert better than anyone does!" Said the mother proudly.

Baby : "Okay, then why are our eyelashes long? Sometimes it bothers my sight".

"My son, those long thick eyelashes are your protective cover. They help to protect your eyes from the desert sand and wind" Said mother camel with eyes rimming with pride.

Baby : "I see !! So the hump is to store water when we are in the desert, the legs are for walking through the desert and these eyelashes protect my eyes from the desert sand. Then what the hell are we doing here in the zzzoooooo???"

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

MORAL OF THE STORY: "Skills, knowledge, abilities and experiences are only useful if you are in the right environment" (where are you right now????????).

QUOTE OF THE DAY: Love your job but don't get attached to a company because companies don't get attached to you.....

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To zoo or To desert ? that's the question !!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:27 am
also all the world is a zoo, some of us just make better asses rather than lions wink biggrin  

crazyleochic

Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff