Reply Adult Furries Guild
Roleplaying Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:33 pm
How many people here are into roleplaying? Seems like there's only one thread, but I like to RP myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:29 pm
God Emperor Akhenaton
How many people here are into roleplaying? Seems like there's only one thread, but I like to RP myself.

I know a bunch of people here are; myself, I'm not that into it. Too involved for me. X3

We used to have a roleplay sub-forum, but it died after a while since no one really bothered to check it. The man forum gets all the attention, since, y'know, it's right there.

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:35 pm
i liked to role play before i realized i could just take the characters had in role play and work out better things writing straight up stories.

ill do it every once in a while when i get a hair up my a**. but it needs to be a good rp, none of that *glomps you and smiles* nonsense.... something all to common in furry rp. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:19 pm
i do but i have the issue of god molding my self im to into the epic imposable fights .... lol  

Master Fwuffers

Hopping Lop

5,800 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Peregrine87

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

9,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:46 am
I, personally don't like RPing via the internet, it seems too impersonal and when I say something I read it back in my head as if I said it sarcastically, it's actually quite bothersome you know.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:56 am
I only wish I had the time.  

Pride

Feral Cat

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:29 pm
I have an itchy trigger finger and would love to destroy stuff. If I can get into RP with lots of monsters or badguys to destroy it would be fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:43 pm
I love to rp...and I love doing just about any rp idea you've got  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:58 pm
pride i love ur siggy  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:39 pm
Jungle Boots
i liked to role play before i realized i could just take the characters had in role play and work out better things writing straight up stories.

ill do it every once in a while when i get a hair up my a**. but it needs to be a good rp, none of that *glomps you and smiles* nonsense.... something all to common in furry rp. talk2hand

Thats not a bad idea  

Life is Like a Peanut

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:13 pm
Kaito Kajuji

I don't exactly RP with guys that often sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:25 am
God Emperor Akhenaton
Kaito Kajuji

What I think they mean is for a genarel RP you might have in mind that just about everyone can jump in on, not just a one on one RP. wink Like someone said in a different thread, we could go the mad science route in we play as "experiments" that escape and try to make it in a world that is not our own. We can always try and do a simple D&D like game also, lol. Of course there's your standard Pokemon and/or Digimon type that we can try.  

wkrpnvb

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100

Life is Like a Peanut

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:11 am
wkrpnvb
God Emperor Akhenaton
Kaito Kajuji

What I think they mean is for a genarel RP you might have in mind that just about everyone can jump in on, not just a one on one RP. wink Like someone said in a different thread, we could go the mad science route in we play as "experiments" that escape and try to make it in a world that is not our own. We can always try and do a simple D&D like game also, lol. Of course there's your standard Pokemon and/or Digimon type that we can try.

I think One on one rp are boring after a while because how much plot can be put into one rp? If you have maybe 4/5 people then the plot can keep forming making it more interesting. Tho there is a fine line on how many people should be in an rp cause you either A) have too much going on and so many different opinions at one time its just confusing and B) more people = more posts and more people means that more are likely to be on when your not so the pages will move too quickly and then youll get lost and miss out on a bunch of stuff...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:01 am
Life is Like a Peanut
I think One on one rp are boring after a while because how much plot can be put into one rp?
Over a decade's worth, if you find a good partner. I've been RPing with a couple guys I know for twelve years now. We've built entire societies together.  

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:07 am
wkrpnvb
God Emperor Akhenaton
Kaito Kajuji

yea...i'm not into the whole 1x1 rp thing...I've tried it but it's not that fun really. In any case most of them just wind up going into cybering pretty fast and thats no fun for anybody.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff