Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Oh noses!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:11 pm
So, my computer got this virus, and in an effort to get rid of it, I deleted my sims stuff, including all the custom content that I downloaded (and the rest that I didn't unzip, I deleted anyway), BUT, I bought the Fun with Pets collection today, which has the Pets EP, and the Mansion and Garden Stuff and Family Fun Stuff collections or whatever they're called. I reinstalled my sims game and I'm installing pets now. I hope it works and that I can find everything I was looking for. I'm worried now because thesims2.com doesn't seem to want to work for me for registering my game, and that's where I got the very special hair for my very special, most precious sim (who's just not the same without it), and I don't know where else to find it! So...thesims2.com, hopefully it'll at least let me download sims still. Is it working for all of you? Also, I hope I installed Pets right. It's just a normal installation, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:15 pm
I have a similar problem with the Maxis site; I have bought my base game and expansions all used on Amazon, so I can't register with my game's number thing, because it always says there's another account already using that number(the previous owner's account). It's very frustrating.  

golden-cat143

Flufftastic Fluffy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:06 am
I didn't even bother registering, since I don't use the Maxis site anyway. Plus it probably doesn't help that I borrowed my friends installation CD's.

;O;  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff