View Results

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:54 pm
it comes out as, And intense, dark hooked burning in my heart, more or less
go figure, but my god is it awesome:

1. Shows just how talented Diru is as a whole (when Shinya starts pounding the crap out of the bass drum, sounds like machine guns are going off, Kaoru and Die are friggin amazing with guitar, sadly, cant hear Toshiya's bass all that well D: and Kyo pretty much goes through his whole vocal range all in one song.)
2. i have never heard Kyo growl like that before (and i really dont like the whole RAH RAH RAH RAH screamo-death growl type of music, but Kyo does in such a way that i really dont mind it) and its a little freaky, but ******** awesome at the same time XD

the link is to a fan made music video of the song using Silent Hill but i was wondering if someone could convert it an mp3 for me as i dont the means to do so myself unfortunately but i'd greatly appreciate it if someone could biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:15 am
I could convert it for you,
but unfortunetly I'm rather computer ignorant
so I really have no idea how too then send it too you.

klikkhaus

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:08 am
just upload it to rapidshare or the like and either pm me with the link to the file or post it here in the thread and thxs in advance biggrin XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:35 pm
I'm not really getting it.
Never been a Dir En Gray fan though.
I honestly tried to get into them a couple years ago when I was still really big into anime.
I just can't get myself to really like them.
(And now that my music tastes have changed to more softer rock the only Japanese band that I still really like are the pillows.)

I'm still not into growling either.
The only growling I've ever found that I liked was in some Birthday Massacre song.
I don't remember the title of the specific song though.
Otherwise I would post a link.

EDIT:
Found it.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:24 pm
for whatever stupid reason it has, no matter how many times i try to edit the title, it always just goes back the Japanese name and its starting to annoy me DX  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:45 pm
nvm klik, dl'ed an audio converter program and converted it myself (though i'll upload it to rapidshare or something later this week so others can dl if they want)  

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out