Submit

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:17 pm
User Image

Standard collapsable stock on PDW-style MP5K. Your thoughts?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:59 am
MP5K-PDW comes with a side-folder...  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Tier One OPERATOR

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:55 am
No major difference.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:11 pm
Fresnel

I know, I was just thinking how well this would work instead of the side folder.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:34 am
Sgt Buckner
Fresnel

I know, I was just thinking how well this would work instead of the side folder.
If you collapse the stock and try to shoot it like a pistol, the stock gets in the way and whacks your wrist.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:38 pm
Fresnel
Sgt Buckner
Fresnel

If you collapse the stock and try to shoot it like a pistol, the stock gets in the way and whacks your wrist.

Why would you do that when it has a forward grip?

I'm holding an airshit MP5 SD with the sliding stock. Yes, the stock is touching my wrist, but is not above it, pics in a minute  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:58 am
I have an old NERF gun with a sliding stock, and it does get in your way. It forces you to either c**k your wrist down or hold the grip crooked to avoid the stock getting in your way. Holding the gun correctly, your arm and the barrel should be in one straight line.

Also, if I were going to use the foregrip, I'd be using the stock too, so that point is moot.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:18 pm
Fresnel
I have an old NERF gun with a sliding stock, and it does get in your way. It forces you to either c**k your wrist down or hold the grip crooked to avoid the stock getting in your way. Holding the gun correctly, your arm and the barrel should be in one straight line.

Also, if I were going to use the foregrip, I'd be using the stock too, so that point is moot.

It really does not feel in the way, I can see straight down the sights, but this is probably because I'm a skinny white boy xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:41 pm
Threadjack!

This picture gave me an awesome idea:

User Image

I forgot you could mount a rail on it. I've seen inexpensive "rail couplers" that let you clamp two rails together. Get a couple of those, take the pistol grip off the Serbu (or not, depending on how far forward it sits), and clamp the rail to the bottom of an AR. Instant underslung shotgun. And because it's Mossberg-based, you can ghost load for 2+2 (important in a micro-shotgun). Sounds awesome to me, no?  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas