Ello! I've been around for a bit, and I noticed we don't have any really current Sci-Fi Rps. So umm, here we go!

Shadow Between the Stars!

Thousands of years in the Future, humanity has blossomed, reaching into the stars. . . Of course, peace has not been easy. Genetic Manipulation, Advanced Weapons, Alien Races, Interplanetary War...but Adventure is still there, the horizon still waiting to be claimed...by a brave few!

Play Options - More or less anything, Lycans, Vamps, any other animal human hybrid is easy to read as genetic tinkering, or maybe a whole new race. Cyborgs, Psionics, TechnoMages, anything is open. Playing as a "Smart" AI or "Living" ship or mecha might be debateable, but PM me and I'm sure we can work it out!

Profile Application:

Username:
Name:
Abilities:
Bio:
Pic:

Username: Ishikawa Takeda
Name: Captain Drac Albion
Sex: Male
Abilities: Ace Pilot, and combatant. Relexes honed exploring the space lanes and planets of the universe. Cy-Interface for data exhange with his ship, The Royal Albatross, a small but capable vessel. Carries beam pistol, and beam shiv on person.
Bio: Captain Drac Albion, a name to fear and respect through out all space!....He'd like you to think. More likely just a name for debt collectors and small time bounty hunters. Drac's career never really caught up to his dreams, so he's always up to hsi neck in debt, bounty hunters, and hitmen. He also thinks this is the usual. Currently looking for a crew!
Pic: User Image

Username: Amaya_Revenge
Name: Eymber
Sex: Female
Abilities: Able to see the outcome of thigs as well as the usual vamp powers xD
Bio: Eymber is just a lonely vampire looking for some fun. Eymber wants to be able to aventure with someone who userstands her. Willing to try anything to do something fun even side with her enimes. Her fav treat is blood and chocolate she will do anything for it as well...
Pic:
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii33/BABYM0G/EMO ANIME/anime_girl_fav1002932.jpg