Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
OH HEY GAIZ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krilliad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:16 pm
What's up!? I haven't been on here in something like a year! Man, I miss the old discussions. Can someone fill me in on what been goin' on?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:28 pm
Plate has apparently disappeared from the internet as we know it.

Crash_Maniac seems to have abandoned gaia. He's got a kid on the way and he's supposed to be getting a video uploaded on facebook of him getting tased. I also got his cell number. I'll see if he cares about it being passed out. If he doesn't mind I'll share it with everyone else who is interested.

Shadow over Chernobyl got banned and came back as Horrified Survivor. He's now going by Tier One OPERATOR and is in the army. Last I heard he was in Kuwait.

SierraBT got bored of the lack of activity and seems to have left. He became a moderator on Dead Frontier. The changed stuff around and he lost his mod powers when they hired "professional" mods to replace the volunteers. Since then I haven't seen him on Dead Frontier either. Last I heard he was in Alabama in some welding school, but that was some 6 months ago.

I'm Rommel and I'm an alcoholic got banned back in November.

The guild is really slow anymore. I miss everyone being active here. It's good to see you again though. biggrin  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:17 am
It turns out my brother may know Plate. Like, personally, IRL. I described her to him and he knows someone EXACTLY LIKE HER, who lived in Maryland. ******** creepy.

But yeah, that's pretty much it. Also, I have a female avi now.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:22 am
Fresnel
It turns out my brother may know Plate. Like, personally, IRL. I described her to him and he knows someone EXACTLY LIKE HER, who lived in Maryland. ******** creepy.

Really? Wow.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:26 am
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel

Really? Wow.
Yeah, I went through a list of everything I knew about her, and everything HE knew matched up. If it IS the same person, he has Plate's Yahoo and DeviantArt names.

Six degrees of Kevin ******** Bacon, man.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:29 am
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel

Really? Wow.
Yeah, I went through a list of everything I knew about her, and everything HE knew matched up. If it IS the same person, he has Plate's Yahoo and DeviantArt names.

If you can get me the dArt name I know some of her friends in the "nazi circle" I can look to see if she is friends with any of them.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:38 am
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel

Really? Wow.

If you can get me the dArt name I know some of her friends in the "nazi circle" I can look to see if she is friends with any of them.
Not for everyone NOT involved in our PMs, apparently it's NOT Plate. Still creepy though.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:43 am
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel

Really? Wow.

Not for everyone NOT involved in our PMs, apparently it's NOT Plate. Still creepy though.
Yeah your apology line is now in my sig. biggrin  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Krilliad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:02 am
WAIT WHAT THE ******** FRESNEL'S A GIRL NOW????  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:54 pm
Battlefield Reaper
An ugly one, too.  

Variola Major

Variola Major

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:25 pm
Variola Major
Battlefield Reaper
An ugly one, too.
This is how it's done:

User Image

Do want 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:59 am
Variola Major
Battlefield Reaper
An ugly one, too.
Hey grapefags, how you enjoying your shitty fruit? I'll be over here eating my delicious apple.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Tier One OPERATOR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:16 am
Iraq, actually, and constantly looking for ways to fleece people into buying me an EoTech 553 in tan.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:08 am
Fresnel
Variola Major
Battlefield Reaper
An ugly one, too.
Hey grapefags, how you enjoying your shitty fruit? I'll be over here eating my delicious apple.

Variola Major

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:12 pm
Fresnel
Variola Major
Battlefield Reaper
An ugly one, too.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed,
but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance...

That hits me where I live. Also, Rules 1 and 2.

And why DID your avi become a girl? Maybe you are a girl? I don't know, I'm still new enough to be out of the loop...

... In Switzerland they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years
of democracy and peace, what did they produce? The cuckoo clock.

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff