Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Jewish Ambassador Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OG B4113R

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:25 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCS5-bd6DJM&feature=player_embedded

LOL, This is a Jew Ambassador in my University at California, Arab's ruining the Speech of the Jewish Ambassador, It's Hilarious!
Im the guy wearing the Red T-Shirt at 4:35  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:31 am
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Falls off chair laughing)

that was indeed hilarious even tough i didnt understand wat they were discussing about... hahaha!! nice one...  

Maximum Lantis

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Haha Coffee

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:42 am
So basically this is a Video which shows Muslims to be rude, angry, generally unpleasant people, who have no manners or respect for our brothers of the Book, who instead must shout, goad and insult like petulant four year olds.

Awesome, that's "exactly" the kind of press we want ain't it you sure are doing a great service for your brethren.....

OP you should be ashamed for being a part of it.

For being for all intents and purposes...well, ill refrain but it's less than complimentary.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:09 am
Four Mile Sprint
So basically this is a Video which shows Muslims to be rude, angry, generally unpleasant people, who have no manners or respect for our brothers of the Book, who instead must shout, goad and insult like petulant four year olds.

This.

Protest is great, and there's a time and place to protest. There's also a time to listen respectfully, even when we might disagree with the speaker and/or the message.

It would have been better if you had let him get to the Q and A session, and then had all the Muslim students ask tough questions about the situation with Palestine. That would have been a respectful way to dominate the conversation.

All this achieved was making it look like Muslims can't engage in reasonable dialogue, which is what everyone thought anyway...  

Majnooni

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:14 am
rofl, idiots rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:05 am
Majnooni
Four Mile Sprint

This.

Protest is great, and there's a time and place to protest. There's also a time to listen respectfully, even when we might disagree with the speaker and/or the message.

It would have been better if you had let him get to the Q and A session, and then had all the Muslim students ask tough questions about the situation with Palestine. That would have been a respectful way to dominate the conversation.

All this achieved was making it look like Muslims can't engage in reasonable dialogue, which is what everyone thought anyway...

You are right smile

But the problem is, it's hard to conservate with people like him, especially when they are propaganda people, and thay are against us, and killing our brothers.

So i think it's fine, but abit non-mannered as the Irish guy said. funny vid', though lol  

The_Pathan
Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:12 am
lol, what were u even saying? didn't get any of the words at all  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:50 am
The_Pathan
lol, what were u even saying? didn't get any of the words at all

"You Sir are an accomplice to Genocide"

*mumble mumble mumble your government mumble mumble mumble*

All the football jeering drowned the op out, don't worry about it Pathan I don't think you missed anything worth hearing.  

Haha Coffee

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:02 am
lol, was that an exam???

lol, what does accomplice and genocide mean? xD

Man, that red guy is cool lol And who were those old ladys anyways? confused

It was really funny, but nothing gentle, i must agree lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:17 pm
i agree with u guys...

they should have showed proper decorum and chopped the man into pieces in the Q and A portion...

but it i cant help myself laughing...  

Maximum Lantis

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:38 pm
Aneesha Lantis
i agree with u guys...

they should have showed proper decorum and chopped the man into pieces in the Q and A portion...

but it i cant help myself laughing...

I KNOW!!!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:40 pm
Do you keep hearing the person in the background saying "Shut up! "
lol..  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:51 pm
The_Pathan
lol, was that an exam???

lol, what does accomplice and genocide mean? xD

Man, that red guy is cool lol And who were those old ladys anyways? confused

It was really funny, but nothing gentle, i must agree lol

I know.. they were putting up their middle fingers and what not eek
Genocide means massive killings.. What is happening in Palestine may as well be called Genocide. Genocide means massive killings.. ultimate goal is to get rid of the race.. the holocaust was a Genocide.

Accomplice means.. somebody helping wrongdoer: somebody who helps somebody else to commit a crime or misdeed  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:55 pm
Hey, watch this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_sReJXjU3I&feature=player_embedded

This time it isn't us Arab's doing the Protest! xd  

Jinxi Doll

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:04 am
I believe that u all have a point about the fact that just shouting out crap is not civil will not make a point and gives arabs a bad name.

but i dont blame them its frustrating being an arab in america u get treated like crap for no reason some who were born and raised in america are not called american cuz they were originally arabs but blacks italians chinese can all be American if born and raised in america, it is the worst discrimination for a country of immigrants to disown basically one of there own just for being arab.

and i dont believe Q&As would have helped cuz i dont think anyone would have answered, they are just frustrated kids who dont know what to do and this is the only thing they came up with with out doing something illegal, besides i think what the arab students did is no were near as bad as what the other american in the audience did i believe what the arabs did was childish but that the american and jews did was more vulgar and rude than anything.

and that professor really pissed me off u have no right to fail a student for saying what they believe in if i was his student i would have spat in his face and walked away.

I dont condone what they did but i respect the fact that DID SOMETHING no matter how small and stupid it was i mean after that massacre in Gaza around a year ago ANY MUSLIM would be angry no matter if they are arab or not ANY HUMAN SHOULD BE angry it was sick what they did ppl fell bad for jew for what hitler did to them i think it should be done to the Israelis because they did a hell of alot worse to the Palestinians, NO ONE who watched it on a foreign channel knows its true horror cuz most american and british and probably other countries news are censored, most ppl did not see the corpses or the blood or the dead children that ppl in the middle east saw, i cried and prayed every day for them but what could i have done??
at least those kids got it off there chests..

BTW to those who dont know muslims have no problems with jews its Israelis we hate!!!!

JUST SEEING THAT F**** ING FLAG PISSES ME OFF AND MADE ME WHAT TO KICK SOMEONES a** !!!!!!!!  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff