Stray Bullet Signs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:52 pm
As many of you know I have a shop making bullet signs. uryu ishida told me he was interested in the program so I thought maybe we can make this a GGE thing. Anyone interested could get a post in the thread where they name their own prices for their work and can go by their own rules. Would anyone else be interested in joining up?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:10 am
I could be persuaded. Having no pistols though would make it difficult to include a firearm in the sign.

Wait, how much .303 do I have...?
*Checks*
Damn, only 50 or 60 rounds. I have pellets by the thousand though. I can do .22 and .177, and .303 if their name is real short.

ETA: Actually, at this point, I could probably be convinced to break open that other brick of .45 that I cannot ******** sell, so add in 100 rounds of .45. Might as well make SOME kind of currency off it.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:15 am
Eli came up with a pretty good idea making a .45 scrabble set. Write individual letters on the bullets and put them in a straight line.

Speaking of pellets that revolver in your sign is just a pellet gun. xd Then again the screw on the cylinder is a dead giveaway. I toyed around on paint and covered the screw up. revision  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:24 am
Das Rabble Rouser
Eli came up with a pretty good idea making a .45 scrabble set. Write individual letters on the bullets and put them in a straight line.

Speaking of pellets that revolver in your sign is just a pellet gun. xd Then again the screw on the cylinder is a dead giveaway. I toyed around on paint and covered the screw up. revision
They're hollowpoints. stressed

I thought it looked odd, but I was looking at the size and shape of the cylinder, not the giant friggin' screw. xd  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:27 am
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser

I thought it looked odd, but I was looking at the size and shape of the cylinder, not the giant friggin' screw. xd
You can write the letters on the side of the shell casings. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:39 am
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser

You can write the letters on the side of the shell casings. xd
That I could, and I could give each bullet two or three letters that way, too.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:42 am
I've got one .45 hp in my desk. If your handwriting is as large as mine you might want to stick to 1 letter per round.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:39 am
Das Rabble Rouser
I've got one .45 hp in my desk. If your handwriting is as large as mine you might want to stick to 1 letter per round.
It's not, trust me. I have chickenscratch writing.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:44 am
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
It's not, trust me. I have chickenscratch writing.
Ah ok  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff