Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:13 am
User Image

As if things had not taken a turn for the worse in her past mortal life, being reborn as a goddess was not an easy 'blessing'; True, her life was now extended and powers were bestowed upon her that even she wasn't fully aware of -but- it didn't change the anger she self inside her heartless cavity was her chest.

She had spent years in her new body - this new life and still felt detached from this soulless frame, yet apart of her wanted to indulge in her goddess affairs, using her powers as she pleased -when- she pleased. It was a love-hate thing with Xi, and on her better days she wasn't as heartless as one would think. She could be very civil, but often chose not to be.

Mortals and Gods alike would need to be wary of her temper, because when Xibalba the Goddess of Hypnosis snapped... nothing and no one could stop her.

Parting her lips to show her fangs the dark goddess yawned and licked her maw, muttering as she rolled herself to stand up right, her wings tucked down to her sides.

"Mmm..."

Her tone was cold yet raspy. She didn't blink.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:28 am
User Image

An ear-shattering shriek split the still air, followed by the sounds of great wings lashing and something big hitting the ground. A tree crashed to the dusty ground, leaves rattling as something tore into it, shredding the wood and in general throwing a goddess-sized fit of temper.

Anger... burning, tearing, mind-twisting anger radiated from the red and black figure that was the center of the whirlwind of claws and fangs and night-dark feathers. Her name was... was... Kiuma, yes. Kiuma'azali. It was hard to remember anything else... like there was a wall and every time she tried to reach back she ran into it. It wasn't a pleasant feeling and she didn't like it. The anger wasn't pleasant either, and she couldn't remember the why of that any more than she could remember why she was here.

The tree was just the first of her victims, if she kept on like this. Kiuma felt a terrible need to hurt something... to rip and tear it... as though it would relieve the burning pain inside of her.

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:04 am
Perhaps it was curiosity that called her to notice the raging red goddess in the distance, who knew- but one thing was for certain... Xi was intrigued. How many times had she wanted to engage herself in conversation with someone who wasn't so perm-pressed and level headed, this was like a blessing from the goddess above. A rather sly smirk crawled across her muzzle as she glanced through her dark hair, glowing eyes haunting and wide.

Her wings flipped out and body arched as she lifted herself into the air, gliding toward the other goddess. She travelled slowly, as if to keep herself in check, after all... she didn't want to seem too overly excited about this little encounter. She wasn't in it for a fight, rather... a chance as at a real conversation with someone different.

Landing on a large tree branch the boney goddess spoke out in her raspy tone, tongue lapping as she smirked.

"What troubles you?"

It was a question, but it was also an observation on her half. Why was this female acting as mad as a hatter?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:12 am
Kiuma shrieked again as she slapped a paw down on a chunk of wood, splitting it in half with a crack. Her face was twisted in a snarl, lips pulled back to expose full, thick fangs of white. Her raging was only interrupted when someone joined her, breaking her concentration...

"What?" She snapped, jerking her head up to glare at what looked like another goddess. The red female didn't stop to ask herself where this one had come from or how she knew she was a goddess... or even how she knew she herself was a goddess... that path led to madness, her instincts told her.

"Nothing... everything!" She roared as she split another piece of wood, pouncing to snap it in her jaws. "It hurts! Everything hurts! Where am I? Why am I here? And who are you!" Her rumbling growl pulled from her chest like rocks grinding, her tail lashing as she glared. Her voice blamed this stranger for her troubles, but something deep in her eyes begged for help and understanding. Kiuma was nothing if not troubled.

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:30 pm
"Nothing yet everything."

The wicked goddess repeated with a soft hiss, her eyes covered by her long uneven hair, her chest throbbing as her wings settled at her side, claws dug deep into the branches of the tree as she leaned over and smirked softly, speaking yet again to the confused Goddess.

"What a pity that is, you have no escape it would seem."

She eyed her movements and tilted her head slowly, her chest eye blinking.

"Pain."

She muttered.

"You are pain."

It wasn't a question so much as a statement. The Goddess, she was the Goddess of Pain.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:50 am
"And what of it?" She snarled at the odd goddess, baring her fangs at her as her rage burned through her. "I am Pain. I feel Pain, and I give Pain. I'll give you pain, in fact, if you continue to ignore my question. Who are you, and what do you want?"

The conversation seemed to distract her from what she had been doing and she was a bit calmer than before. To talk with another was cathartic, helping release some of the anger and pain she was so plagued with. Perhaps that was the key... she forgot her pain when with others, but at the same time, her raging refused to let her approach any strangers with intent other than to harm... She defeated herself.

But this lioness... a goddess might tread where no mortal dared. Perhaps all it would take would be to keep to her own kind till she had regained some of her sanity. The smell of torn wood lifted to Kiuma's nose and she blinked, stepping back from the torn branches to sit with a huff, still scowling.

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:22 pm
The large chest eye blinked once more, shifting to keep it's gaze fixed on the red goddess as she stepped back.

"I?" She asked, the simple word drawn out as the eyes hidden under her uneven hair flashed for only a moment as she shifted on the bit of wood.

"You are pain and I? I am hypnosis. I have no need of your pain as I'm sure you need it more than I." This red goddess was getting riled up about nothing, but then again, she was pain. Everything must hurt but yet nothing was truly hurting her. Xibalba could not help herself as a smirk appeared on her face.

"How hard your life must and will be. Perhaps you will find those who can ease your pain. Or not, because you are pain. How can you ease yourself~? But who knows."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:27 am
"You talk in riddles, are you sure that is not your domain?" Kiuma snarled, slitting her red-eyed gaze at the other goddess. "Or confusion? Or stupid sayings no one understands? If you wish to speak, speak plainly! I don't have the patience to listen to someone prattle about something insignificant."

A little harsh, perhaps, but it was hard to be otherwise.

"The harshness of my life is of no consequence. I've been through the worst this world has to offer, a little nagging pain is nothing in comparison." Now... how did she know that? Where had that certainty come from that she had lived through worse? She couldn't remember a time that wasn't like this, yet somewhere deep inside, she knew it to be true. The confusion was not helping her mood any, to be certain.

"The only way to ease my pain is to share it. You should know that. Its not the pain that troubles me so much as.... as..." She trailed off at this point, finding that it really wasn't the pain, but something else that she couldn't name that brought out her anger.

When she really thought on it, there wasn't any good reason why she was so angry. No one had done anything to her and it wasn't the pain that caused it. It was another one of those mysteries, one of those things that hid behind the wall of vagueness that was her memories before she had manifested in the world. She remembered nothing from before, but maybe... maybe this anger stemmed from that.

"I don't know. I don't remember." She growled, jerking to her paws to go and smack the felled tree again, sending it rolling a few feet.

Quaji

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers