[PRP] Patching Up (Xiu & Anupu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was all said and done and he had aided the mortal Warleader as he said he would, he was quite proud of himself. Yet he returned to the God haven with his back quite bloodied, three mortals could inflict quite a bit of damage when the fight was fair, alright maybe not fair, but had given them a sporting chance. At least they had seen him, he hadn't been an invisible coward slinking along and killing them off. No he had relished the feeling of paw, claw, and fang meeting flesh, he had even savored the pain of the mortals ripping into him, it made him feel worthwhile, alive.

Of course now he felt pain, it stung the cuts on his back and while he knew he could lay down and heal after a time he wanted to find Xiu. He wanted to share his victory with her, she was his friend, his confidant, and ...he loved her. It was still hard to admit sometimes, but he did love her despite her cool gruff manner sometimes, inside he knew she loved him too.

HE grinned and moved along in search of her the pain fading to a distant memory, besides if he was lucky Xiu would kiss it and make him feel better...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:20 pm
If truly thought his wounds would awaken a sweet, loving female within her empty chest... he was very wrong. Xiu was not that type and when he came knocking at her door, all damaged and battered she simply glared at him and smirked, a rather wicked smirk ran across her maw as she spoke out to him, her body low to the ground as she lay back, eyeing up at him;

"What happened to you, mmm?"

She did want to know; if he had killed another god for her, well, she would be more prone to love on him and less likely to finish the job that was so kindly left undone for her.

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:27 pm

He shook his head and let out a soft snort at the expression on her face, oh she was wicked. Perhaps he appreciated her all the more for not fawning over him, though it did p***k his pride. He moved to lay near her and then grinned.

"I joined in a war for one of the mortal prides, it seemed some usurpers were attempting to overthrow the rightful Warleader and take over the pride. Naturally I couldn't allow a potential Royal bloodline to be so easily smeared, and while they would have handled things perfectly without me I thought I would step in and lend a paw. I despise such treachery against traditions...it was quite a good time, one dead, one blinded, and one captured." He rolled onto his side with a proud smirk being careful not to move too far over and cause himself pain.

Ah but it felt good to have someone to come to, someone to share his pride with. He was finally doing what he was supposed to do, he was really involved with mortals and this was just the scratch on the surface of what he knew he could do.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:11 am
"A war?"

The goddess looked at him, rather perplexed by his words. A war... with mortals? She sat herself up and glanced at him, her eyes harsh and rather unforgiving.

"Why on earth would you do something like that?"

She was /pissed/. He had better be careful with his words, because Xiu Xiu was on fire.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces