Welcome to Gaia! ::

~All Time Low~

Back to Guilds

Everything about All Time Low and their music! 

Tags: Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Rian Dawson, Zack Merrick, All Time Low 

Reply ~All Time Low~
Bamboozle road show! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DreamlessMermaid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:12 pm
Hey all time low is one of the headliners on bamboozle road show is anyone going?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:34 pm
HELLS YES.
Mercy and Stereo and All Time Low jflsdkj.
Then Third Eye Blind to top it all off.
I seizured a little when I saw that line up.  

Agent Mallard

DreamlessMermaid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:20 pm
Yeah I almost died when I saw it I like litterally just got my ticket ! I got the VIP thing from the bamboozle website !  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:26 pm
I'm waiting to get my ticket xD
I wouldve bought it already but I gotta get a day to remember ticket first haha
xD  

Agent Mallard

DreamlessMermaid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:17 pm
I was going to go to the a day to remember show but all time low is my favorite band I couldn't pass up this  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:24 pm
i wanna go so badlyyyy  

nomvegannom
Captain

Agent Mallard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:46 pm
All Time Low's one of my favorite bands (second only to Underoath) but I've seen ATL live 5 or 6 times already and I know it wont sell out since its at an outdoor venue ^-^ and ADTR is the current love of my life and since its at House of Blues its more likely to sell out >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:59 pm
Me and my best buddy want to go so badly!
but we don't know if we are actually going, hopefully though!!  

The Alma Karma

DreamlessMermaid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:59 am
Omg I can't wait to go! J already got a VIP ticket to one of the shows  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:07 pm
I really want to go!  

CharlotteSD95
Crew

nomvegannom
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:13 pm
its ridiculous with what happened: whats even more stupid is they wouldnt let atl play the next night!!! scream  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:12 pm
woop woop! all set to go!! got our tickets a week ago!!!!!!  

The Alma Karma

DreamlessMermaid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:40 am
Yeah it sucked!! thats the night i was suppose to see them. They got to sixflags fiesta texas and they were told to leave!!! i cried sooo much when i was told i couldnt see them!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:25 pm
It was AWESOME!
Though Jack's guitar was messing up for a while so they could only play 4 or 5 songs but it was the BEST FOUR OR FIVE SONGS OF MY LIFE!
I didnt realize they had gone on though and I was in the middle of talking to Kyle Burns when they started playing Lost In Stereo and I screaaamed and ran towards the stage. My friend said Kyle looked terrified but started cracking up.
They had the best circle pit, it was still kind of a fail but good enough concnidering its all time low and you odnt really mosh to that (x and Alex pointed out that I was the only girl in the pit with a bunch of guys three times my size xD It was awesome.  

Agent Mallard

DreamlessMermaid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:18 pm
Agent Mallard
It was AWESOME!
Though Jack's guitar was messing up for a while so they could only play 4 or 5 songs but it was the BEST FOUR OR FIVE SONGS OF MY LIFE!
I didnt realize they had gone on though and I was in the middle of talking to Kyle Burns when they started playing Lost In Stereo and I screaaamed and ran towards the stage. My friend said Kyle looked terrified but started cracking up.
They had the best circle pit, it was still kind of a fail but good enough concnidering its all time low and you odnt really mosh to that (x and Alex pointed out that I was the only girl in the pit with a bunch of guys three times my size xD It was awesome.

OMG your sooo luckyy I didnt get to see them! and they were the only reason i went! I got A VIP pass just for it. Stupid Ppl At sixflags had to ban them!  
~All Time Low~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff