Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roar Out Loud!

Back to Guilds

Roar Out loud is an official Durarara Fanguild if you enjoy the show and manga then join! 

Tags: Durarara, Anime, Manga, Epic, Kida 

Reply Roar Out Loud!
Introductions! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaii kida kun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:29 am
Please introduce yourself here :3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:15 pm
I'm Izaya Orihara~
[/Smirk]  

Bitter Sweet Psycho
Vice Captain

kridnor
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:47 am
Sup Im Kridnor, I use to be a Celty cosplayer before my account was hack and stolen, don't worry Im trying to get my account back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:14 pm
Hey~

My name is Az Coria, but you can just call me az or coria, or hey you with the face.

My favorite animes are Durarara, Baccano, Toaru Majutsu no Index, Soul Eater, Black Lagoon, Darker than Black, and Gurren Lagann.
As for manga I like One Piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, Fairy Tale, and Witch Hunter

My favorite characters in Durarara are Celty, Shinra, Shizuo and Mikado.

I'm currently cosplaying Gopher from Soul Eater, but I really wanna do a Shinra cosplay.

So yeah. :3  

az coria
Crew

Rosy Dawn
Crew

Original Wife

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:19 pm
i'm bun but i preferred to be called diana.
i fail horrendously at intro's so i prefer if we talk sometime to get to know each other.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:13 am
I'm Yin. Nice to meet you all  

yinyang64

Mibelle26

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:07 pm
Hey guys! Im Mibelle! Im a huge fan of Drrr!!! So I was super happy to see this guild. Im also a huge fangal of Izaya. I watch the anime but I enjoy the manga and the light novels alot more. Glad to see some more fans of Drrr! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:04 pm
Nice to meet everyone, I'm Nemu. DRRR's being a pretty popular series lately, but I love reading the novels and watching the anime. My favourite characters from DRRR!! would be... Shizuo, Izaya, Masaomi, and Celty. I'm a huge cosplaying/roleplaying fan, so if you want to chat with me, please contact me~ C:

Pleasure to meet everyone.  

Icipher Infinite
Crew

Yuuhei Hanejima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:25 pm
Older Kida (as krid puts me) at your acquaintance. = u =

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:07 pm
You can call me what you pleaze.
User Image  

Ren Nagusaran

Pearlholy

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:20 pm
Hi everyone!

I'm Pearlholy, but you can call me Pearl =D!
Love Durarara!!! by far is probably one of the best new anime releases this season! I love love love Izaya, Shizuo, Shinra, Kida and Mikado (not in specific order)! =D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:30 pm
Hello~ I'm animefan752~ And I am in love with Durarara!! (Although we all probably do, since this is a Durarara!! guild, lol)

I love all of the characters (especially Kida and Izaya, haha), I've read the novel to the 3rd chapter, read chapter 5 in the manga, and watched the anime to the latest episode!

Pleased to meet you all and I hope we get along well~ ^^  

animefan752

knives_are_fun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:54 am
Hey, I am knives. I love Durarara,it is unique,and cool,seen up to episode 10 so far... I also love plenty of other anime as well. I would like to go into a better descripition, but it would be better if I just talked to some of you all later to get to know any of you.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:48 pm
Hello!
You can call me Fall. I'm obviously a huge Durarara!! fan, as well as other anime and manga.
I don't have one favorite character because I like them all! :3
I like to talk and get to know others, so feel free to start a conversation with me! :]

Enjoying the Fall

Roar Out Loud!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces