Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
I can fєєl yøu all aяound mє (open 2 premades ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:12 pm
tøяy-I can fєєl yøu all aяound mє

User Image

Losing everything that meant something is like losing the oxygen that you need to breath in a second and not regaining your life for what feels like a century even though the supposed flow of the air is resp-orating with in your lungs .

You know that it is only a sustenance of misery, and you feel ALONE stricken even.

When your world is taken and ripped to shreds.And you aren't sure of the proper sewing method to fix the once beautiful canvas, of the life you once had. And your told you have to find ways of making it alone and keeping a straight face.

Swearing to your self that you are content with loneliness that drowns your self in the sea of your mind that no-longer focuses upon happiness, But on how soon this sad poor excuse for life with n** its self in the bud and stop ruining you.

"I am on my way to beveling that I am destined to brew in my misery for as many eternity's as fit. And to loss of my life something ripped me to pieces."

Might as well kick me I am dead inside.

I am rolling in my sleep dealing with my nightmares.

I no-longer understand the context of the word love.

Help find the end to the life so i no-longer have to pretend.

Just go on and kick me I am already dead.

B - R - O - K - E - N / S - O - U - L / L - O - S - I - N - G / G - R - I - P

User Image

We all deal things differently but trying to always be the one who can be strong and with stand loss isn't always possible. When losing something that was almost as much a part of you as your arm or heart you cant always cope so we seek solitude thinking we are safer there then talking to another about the emotions we feel.

We loss our grip and we can't seem to deal with the situation with out thinking of the negatives. Which only makes us more depressed and closed off. We cant seem to let someone in because we are absolutely positive they couldn't possible under stand me or my Nightmares.

But the truth is even when our darkest days are over head and we loss our selves and become numbed to love, happiness, faith , bravery , and hope. There is someone that can help us survive the harsh tides and come up for air and just breath. Alowing for use to deal with are circumstances and continue are lives.

"You are my angel that helps me find the thoughts that help the sun shine and the birds sing"

So hold me tight

And never let go

I need you to help me end this wicked awful ride

Your my Angel who helps me fly far away from the pains of yesterday.

You help me breath when there was no air in the room..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:42 pm
яulєs-I can fєєl yøu all aяound mє
User ImageRlues section
1. No- God modding- Using others characters when they are not online it prohibited it is rude confusing unless you have permission from said role player which is a rare occurrence.

2. No- Cybering- Simple as this it is unwanted and is not considered to be proper role playing manner. It is also against Gaia TOS.

3. Pm Profiles- Please Pm all requests to join this story line thank you!

4. Pm Name- "Carry on with broken wings" also place a XD emoticon at he bottom.

5. Posting - Please post often and if you are going to be gone for a period of time more then 3 days please Pm so i may in form every one in partcaption.

6. Posting2- Please post in paragraphs. One liners are unacceptable in a lit semi lit rp. Every one can write 3 sentences or more. More then 3 is a preference thanks its really incur-aged.

7. Posting 3- Please use the posting style explained below.

7. Skelly- Use the Character Skelly provided below!

User Image

Posting Style Code

[align=right][b][color=color1]Chracter name[/color][/b][/align]
[IMGright]http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q300/Ixbreathxnoxmore/not.gif[/IMGright](trade out image)
[color=color2](Quote)[/color]

[color=color1]text---[/color]

Skelly
[color=Color one][align=center]+
++
+++
++++[/align][/color]
[color=Color 2]
[align=center][b]Who Pulls my hear strings:[/b](gaia name)

[b]The thing on my birth certificate[/b]:(Name)

[b]I have used Oxygen to exist seance: [/b](age)[/color]
[color=Color 3]
[b]Well this is me No-longer who I used to be:[/b] (image)

[b]One pen meets paper writing one line to ex-plane it all:[/b] ( Quote)[/align]

[align=right]Icon one[/align]

[b]If you could hear it all this pretty much it in a song:[/b]( your tune/ pick a song link it)[/color]
[color=color2]
[align=justify]Icon 2[/align]

[align=center][b]The story i wish wasn't written this way but hey whatever:[/b](Bio)

[b]I attitude is just a bandage/ A healer:[/b]( pick one )
[/color]
[color=color1][b]Interests[/b]

+
+
+
+

[b]Hate it for it[/b]
+
+
+
+[/color]
[/align]

dark_moon_star
Captain

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:15 pm
The Broken and Down-I can fєєl yøu all aяound mє
User Image

+
++
+++
++++

Who Pulls my hear strings:Dark_moon_star

The thing on my birth certificate:Jaden Fay Larson

I have used Oxygen to exist seance: Nineteen years and chocking

Well this is me No-longer who I used to be:
User Image

One pen meets paper writing one line to ex-plane it all: " I am not who i was once meant to be. I am a lost soul guiding her way with a broken c**-pus called a heart"

User Image

If you could hear it all this pretty much it in a song:Fire fly Breaking Benjamin*/BB_ fire Fly full song*

User Image

The story i wish wasn't written this way but hey whatever:She was a normal Girl loving life and enjoying everything that she could. Great grades a perfect boyfriend in her eyes not her parents. She was going in to a photograph and dance career kinda thing. It was all panning out perfect. Till that one Thursday last June When her parents had picked her boyfriend up from the airport he had gone on a trip to see his Aunt and Uncle. Her parents where getting used to him and she was glad. But on there way back he called her and they where talking when she heard a car horn sound, her mom scream, her dad yell s**t and her boyfriend say i love you. As the cell phone went silent.....beep...beep beep.. They all died on contact except Greg her boyfriend she had met him in his room 3 hours later when she could see him. Greg was in the ICU and he was slipping away and she couldn't do anything. he held out a promise ring weakly in his hand and said i love you please promise me to live life to its fullest. And she looked at him in horror. He was gone. Everything was gone just like that. Her who lively hood was ripped away and she was told to stay when they had all gone away.

I attitude is just a bandage:So bring the gauze and no-sporran by the truck full.

Interests

+Dance
+Photography
+Nature
+being alone

Hate it for it
+Silence at the end of a phone call
+ Car rides
+Rings
+Dreaming

+
++
+++
++++

Who Pulls my heart strings: OPEN

The thing on my birth certificate: Tami Nicole Pace

I have used Oxygen to exist since: 18 years ago

User Image

Once pen meets paper, writing one line to explain it all: "How many more ways can it be broken? I can't even fix it anymore."

User Image
If you could hear it all this pretty much it in a song: Over and Over by Three Days Grace

User Image
The story i wish wasn't written this way but hey whatever: I am the oldest of sixteen kids. I live in a foster home with fifteen little brothers and sisters. I love them all, and I love my foster parents. I've had cute little crushes and all that bull, but I've never actually had a lasting relationship with someone who loves me for who I am. I've had boys dump me because I wouldn't have sex with them, and I've had boys dump me because they don't like that I live in a foster home. I just can't seem to catch a break. It happens over and over and I always fall for it. People give me strange looks, but look away when I meet their stares, like I have some disease that can be transfered through any sort of eye contact. Like I'm a freaking Gorgon. Anyway, life sucks.

My attitude is just a bandage: I thought duct tape was supposed to work for everything?

Interests:
+Music
+Horse-back riding
+Writing
+Duct tape

Hate it for it:
-People who stare at me
-People who judge me
-People who laugh at my foster family
-Guys who pretend to be nice because they think they're gonna get some

+
++
+++
++++

Who Pulls my hear strings:
OPEN
The thing on my birth certificate:
Ryugi Nagatoh
I have used Oxygen to exist seance:

22 years

User Image

One pen meets paper writing one line to ex-plane it all:There before me
I see a flare of light
Suddenly, burst out to flames
As they crumble before me
As I see the truth set before me
As I see the broken trust

User Image

If you could hear it all this pretty much it in a song:

User Image

The story i wish wasn't written this way but hey whatever:
My mom isn't very good with relationships, but that never seemed to bother me. Always having a new dad was kinda fun and interesting at the same time. Then there was Brad, he was probably the coolest dad ever and he always paid so much attention to me and i trusted him with everything. But he wasn't who i thought he was. My mom left to visit her parents for a week when i was 10. When the second day came around i found who he really was and a father wasn't it. he did things to me that pain me and haunt me to this day. I was raped when i was ten. Now all i want to do is forget, forget all the torture i went through when i couldnt trust anyone and all the friends i had suddenly turned against me. I am alone in this world with only my memories there to keep me company....
I attitude is just a bandage/ A healer sad pick one )

I attitude is just a bandage.. If life gives you lemons that would be some sour lemonade
Interests

+ silence
+ astronomy
+ writting poems
+

Hate it for it
+ other teens
+ boat rides
+ getting phone calls
+

"]
+
++
+++
++++

Who Pulls my hear strings: OPEN

The thing on my birth certificate: Grei Stacey Harbourne

I have used Oxygen to exist seance: 20 years

User Image

One pen meets paper writing one line to ex-plane it all: “If optimists have a half-full glass, I guess I never had a glass.”

If you could hear it all this pretty much it in a song: I'm So Sick - Flyleaf

User ImageThe story i wish wasn't written this way but hey whatever: Grei was born an only child to parents who loved him too much. Too much care; too much coddling. Aged 10, Grei didn’t know any other children. He couldn’t want for anything – but privacy. He began secondary school and suddenly, people were everywhere. He felt out of place in his neat clothes, his blazer and tie neat to perfection, his hair combed beautifully into place; other children were there wearing scruffy clothes, hair unkempt and faces grubby, full of contempt. Before school began, on his second day at school, some boys two years above him pulled him out of the way and beat him thoroughly. They let him know whose school it was. He didn’t make it to lessons that day. He didn’t make it home that night. One morning, 3 months later or so, his parents checked his room as they did eveyr morning. They find him sitting in bed, in street clothing. Jeans; hoodie. Grubby. Several bruises marred his otherwise blemish-free face, with small cuts here and there. Beneath his eyes lay deep grey shadows, his black hair like a shock against his pale skin and resentful eyes. They rush forward to greet him, but his eyes silence them.
When Grei turns up at school the next day, wearing his wounds, new clothes and unseen personality, he attracts attention. He was cornered by the same boys, but this time his unsmiling, world-worn expression made them hesitate. The leader of them disregarded this quickly and started forward, but Grei had flicked out a small knife and just as the boy converged on him, he let the tip sink in – just a little – his skin. Grei, aged 11, had found a new side to him. His warning eyes apparently were not enough warning to the boy, who found himself in hospital following that day. People feared Grei, and he liked it. His parents left him alone. Everyone left him alone. He liked it, and yet despised it. From there, odd habits developed, until we find him, aged 20. Out of school, out of his house but with a modest, sleek flat. Every day was an adventure. Every day, he woke up with the unsmiling face,and began the day with his odd habits and bizarre mind.
User Image

I attitude is just a bandage/ A healer: If in doubt, rub some salt in.

Interests

+ Stars
+ Being alone
+ Cello music
+ Alcohol

Hate it for it
+ Being alone
+ Silence
+ Being cold
+ People who judge on first impressions

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:16 pm
Healers-I can fєєl yøu all aяound mє
User Image

dark_moon_star
Captain

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:20 pm
[[bump nobody wants to join sad]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:04 am
((join please))  

dark_moon_star
Captain

_Jess-Roxx_xox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:47 pm
Jøin Pєøplєz!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:57 pm
Jøin Pєøplєz!!!  

dark_moon_star
Captain

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:24 am
(( WOOT one guy and we start))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:56 pm
(yay sounds like a plan hopefully one will join soon)  

Mist_haze of the night

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:04 pm
LETS START WE HAVE ANOTHER GUY JUST WAITING ON PIC IN THERE PROFILE YAY!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:40 pm

+++Jaden Fay Larson+++

User Image
" I am not who i was once meant to be. I am a lost soul guiding her way with a broken c**-pus called a heart"

_______________________________+++++++++ <3

Jaden walked down the street looking at the cracks in the pavement as she went along. She then glanced up and stopped staring at the sign that said don't walk. She had highly considered ignoring that sign and stepping out in front of traffic on many occasions, but Jay never had the nerve to do so. Pulse traffic still scared her. When the light had changed to walk she started down the crosswalk and listen to the ear buds that where playing Cevelles jars.

She was heading home to the lonely room her aunt had set up for her in the basement. Plenty of space to make her feel even more alone then she already was. Her Aunt Sam never really bugged her all that much. Which Jaden didn't mind all that much. After all she wasn't big on talking that much anymore. She adjusted the messenger bag style backpack she had on to be more comfortable on her shoulder.

She skipped up the steps to a coffee shop she always stopped at on the way home , after all she wasn't in any hurry to be back in the house. she ordered her usually white mocha with whipped cream and sat down pulling out her lap top. She went on the Post Secret and started to upload a post she had created recently.

<3 +++++++++_____________________________________

dark_moon_star
Captain

LaPoseur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:02 pm
~~Grei Stacey Harbourne~~

User Image

“If optimists have a half-full glass, I guess I never had a glass.”

~~~~~*~~~~~

Grei sat in his room, the smooth sounds of Chopin's Cello Sonata weaving through his brain. He was slouched in his comfortable seat, his face resting in his fingertips, propped by his elbow on the desk. His face was sculptured into a pained frown; as if being alive was all that was needed to make his heart split in two.

Suddenly, he stood up out of his chair, decision wrought in his eyes. He ambled out of his room, grabbing a worn, defaced backpack, and gently descended the stairs. He hadn't even bothered to turn off the music. His mother was in the hall, as she had heard his soft steps, and tried to waylay him. She could probably smell the Jack Daniel's eminating from him, his clothes, his bag and the bottle in his bag. "Darling? Where are you-" She stopped, ceased by the almost lazy contemptuousness that her son had regarded her with. He forced on some shoes and walked out of the house. Ugh, he was going stir crazy in there. Alone suited him, but he hated it. It was an odd relationship, he mused, something that almost resembled a smile flitting across his face.

Where should he go? Indecisively, he stopped at the road, people giving him looks, people deliberately walking away from him. A humourless chuckle shookhis body for a second, but it was gone, and he strode into the coffee shop opposite, fully minded to buy a coffee, take it out and fill it brimming with Jacks. His furtive eyes scanned the room, taking in all the generic folks...

His eyes lingered momentarily on one girl. Had she been looking at him too? For a second, he could have sworn that he hadn't seen the face of disgust or fear that so many others had etched into their eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 pm

+++Jaden Fay Larson+++

User Image
" I am not who i was once meant to be. I am a lost soul guiding her way with a broken c**-pus called a heart"

_______________________________+++++++++ <3

Jaden glanced up at the boy who had just entered the room something about his composure made her think of her self. She could smell the Jack. But didn't care after all she had a bottle of Smirnoff in her bag awaiting its consumption. she continued to read various posts on post secret dot com after all a lot for them where hers about thirty four posts in the last month.

He was looking at her as if to say why not a look of disgust?Simple because with in her broken pitiful solitude she had revived many a look the same. she looked out of the window at a dog that was tied to a fire hid-rent there on the corner of the street. So she was like that tied down by depression and told to live like the dog was told to live under the rules of his master.

Her mind was always making these comparisons, It was how she kept her mind busy after all she was never up to all that much these says. She turned back to her computer screen and continued to glance at post by post. As if there was something to give her piece of mind. Which seemed like a commodity these days.

<3 +++++++++_____________________________________

dark_moon_star
Captain

LaPoseur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:37 am
~~Grei Stacey Harbourne~~

User Image

“If optimists have a half-full glass, I guess I never had a glass.”

~~~~~*~~~~~

Grei ordered his latte, his mind not entirely focused. Was that girl still looking at him? He subtly twitched his eyes to look at her, hidden under the pretense of flicking his fringe out of the way. It seemed to him that she was still looking at him.

A small battle started ensuing within him, made of three sides. Should he confront her? Quietly (or loudly, but he doesn't like making scenes) go over to her and ask her mencaingly why she was watching him, force her to tell him? Or should he join her? The very idea of sitting with someone new, talking to someone he didn't know face-to-face, and trying to act like he was enjoying himself disgusted him. Or he could just leave. Not look back; not care.

He had known the outcome, even before he had started thinking on it. The latter would have been sensible, the second polite (he sneered the word in his mind), but he knew that if he left he would dwell on it and if he sat down nicely, he would have to pretend to be someone else, and that was just tiring.

So he collected and paid for his coffee and put on his most menacing face, his bluey-grey eyes suddenly piercing and intimidating. He tried to convey the depths of his warning, of his dangerousness. His walk became more threatening, his posture more hostile. He looked at her, almost taken aback by the intensity of her eyes. But he dismissed that and masked his face; he became like steel.

"So." He began, his voice an aggressive purr, soft but ominous. "What do you have against me? Do I offend you?" He stared at her, his eyes showing no trace of mercy, pity or anything weak like that, awaiting her reply.

Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff