Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Metro 2033 Day 1 Buy?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:01 am
Just wanted to know people's opinion on Metro 2033. From the developers of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. , they boast that Metro 2033 is along the lines of Bioshock and Half Life 2. Its a very linear game, but for the sake of great story telling.

The graphics look great and the story really draws me in. I think I will go ahead and put it on pre order but what does everyone else think? The game didn't really get any hype at all so heres a intersview i found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA1D8JVaiiY  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:25 am
Tron714
From the developers of S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Time for game crashing bugs!  

nitnit
Captain

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:37 am
I've already pre-ordered my copy, and I'm getting really excited for it. If you have a Facebook account, they have a Metro 2033 page with some game-play vids.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:47 pm
So it's a FPS on the Unreal 3 Engine?

Haven't you played that ∞ times by now?  

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:55 am
Ill go check out the facebook page in a minute. I heard from a friend that the story for this (if its completely based on the book) is going to be awesome. So I am going to put my preorder down tonight and just pay it off. I just hope it wont be too quick to beat.

Edit: Found a review off the facebook page. Here it is if anyone is interested  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games