Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
How did I Become this,this stranger? (need guy sicntist) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:16 pm
WHY ME?

"NO NO...."

"Fix fix fix fix...must fix"

"No not fix ...I don't want to be fix leave me broken"

"Under instruction of medical officer 510230707 you are to be fixed and sent for redeployment right away, Give her the shot"

"no..I..Don...t.."

User Image

sounds of medical equipment and metal to metal. Oxygen mask pumping life in to the weak frame of what was once you... what are you now Fixed they say.. but you only feel utterly Broken no longer humanity in whole but future in being.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image

Fix me that is what they say (story)

We will fix you...

In the year 2030 there is a a new way of saving those near death that was once just science fiction for TV and graphic novel series. They call it Fix...

Frame
Instalation
Xerio

Xerio is the name for the mechanical rebuild of a organic life form using Bionic technology to rebuild the body and gain function. It is not main stream as of the moment but many have under gone the FIX. And they are sent to a place called Iris where they can live out there lives in a containment Facility. Where normal humans wont freak out about there appearance.They continue to test it on near death subjects but the bugs arn't worked out there are issue with each surgery that cause for further testing small kinks so to say. The worst part of this the subjects have no choice in the matter they are FIXED agents will and can never see there family and friends again.

dark_moon_star
Captain

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:19 pm
The rules to FIX
User Image

1. No-Godmoding
2. no-Cybering
3. This is a lit semi lit Rp
4. Must be active post 3-5 times a week more like it.
5. Follow TOS rules
6. You may curse just don't be like "******** s**t b***h ...." that not PG 13 sorry
7. PM all request to join
*. Name your PM " fix is another word for broken"
8. Use my Character skeleton please
* bio at lease a paragraph please..
* Digital anime pics please!
9. place a
twisted in your pm twisted to prove you read the rules

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:21 pm
Humanity meets metal

[align=center][color=1][size=18]F[/size]irst [size=18]M[/size]iddle [size=18] L[/size]ast[/color]
[[img real pic please.]][/align]
[align=center][size=8]The person pushing my buttons[color=2]_Username_[/size][/align][/color]
[align=center]I was born on [color=3][b](month date year)[/b][/color] making me [color=1][b]((between 16-18 ))[/b][/color] years old.[/align]

[b][u]My Life story & reason for the FIX [/u][/b]
[color=2][size=10](( Atleast 1 paragraph (five sentences) please)) [/size][/color]

[align=right][b][u]My Humanity[size=9]( personality)[/size] is all mine.[/u][/b]
[/align][color=3][align=right][size=10]((atleast two sentences about your personality))[/size][/align][/color]

[align=center][b][u][color=darkblue or deeppink] L[/color]ove these[/u][/b]
[size=10]

♥[/size][/align]

[align=center][b][u][color=darkblue or deeppink] H[/color]ate these[/u][/b]
[size=10][b]x[/b]
[b]x[/b]
[b]x[/b]
[b]x[/b]
[/size][/align]

[size=10][align=right][color=2] My song now:: Artist//Song
Song of my humanity:: Song//Artisit (One you'd dance to)
My Part in the Rp:: (( what your part is a FIX or a scientist . ))[/color][/align][/size]

dark_moon_star
Captain

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:23 pm
Fixed is another word for broken(accepted charcters)

Lyria Shay Malzeion
[[User Image ]]

The person pushing my buttons_Dark_moon_star_

I was born on (1/24/2012) making me ((19)) years old.

My Life story & reason for the FIX
(( I was human almost a year ago. At this point it doesn't seem possible to even call my self human anymore. I got in a car crash it was really bad , my breaks went out and i slid into the side of a semi truck going 60 miles an hour. I was rushed to the local hospital where i was dubbed a lost cause till a strong doctor came in and offered me a chance i didn't understand what he had meant. But i took the chance and now i am not human. I was the latest fix I am the only one that doesn't have any problems with her human or BIONIC parts accepting one another.I have been taken to a place where i cant see my family or friends. I am a out cast to human society as we know it thanks to human society nice isn't it. ))

My Humanity( personality) is all mine.
((I am a loner, Rude yet i only am when needed, I am a thinker, I am a romantic who has lost hope, I am kind only to a point, I am broken!))

Love these

♥ Music
♥Books
♥Kittens
♥people who under stand

Hate these
xFools
xthe FIX people
xcars
xBad dreams

Ateryu Revere Angrove
[[User Image}]

The person pushing my buttons_ArcLiberator_

I was born on (March 13, 1992) making me (( 18 )) years old.

(( I used to think I was superman. I would go about my daily life without a care in the world about my human body. I assumed that was how it was going to be forever. It was in an underground street fight. I needed money. The competitors: Crooks and low-lifes. My previous martial arts training got me past a few of them until I met this one female. She looked weak and feeble, but behind her young and beautiful appearance there was an evil presence. She silenced me in thirty seconds and broke every single bone in my body and ruptured enough of my organs to drive me into bio-shock. But the fight-scene was raided by the city police and I was bought to the hospital immediately. The hospital offered me life, and with my broken and swollen hands, I went and grabbed onto what I could. That is how I came into being. And I have yet to find the one who put me into this artificial body. Sadly, I have not been treated well. I have pains in my abdomen once in a while, and I cannot fight as good as I used to. I will always have life, though. And thats all that matters. ))

My Humanity(personality) is all mine.

(( I am usually found looking off into the distance since I always think about better days. I may sound distant but really I am emotional. I need friends now, its what I realized to be the missing piece in my life.))

Love these

♥ Living things
♥ Mechanical objects
♥ Food that makes my taste buds flicker
♥Anything colorful that reminds me of my old life

Hate these

x People who trick
x Arrogant people
x The colors gray and white
x The pains I get once in a while

My song now:: Damaged- Danity Kane
Song of my humanity:: Paparazzi-Lady Gaga
My Part in the Rp:: (( I am only a FIX and nothing but a FIX ))

Miroku Yoshida
twisted
Kurai Diaskie Yoshi
User Image

The person pushing my buttons_Miroku Yoshida_

I was born on (December-14-2012) making me ((18 )) years old.

I was born in a good household, led a good life, and what you would call normal. I'm a guy that you wouldn't really want to mess with, also i'm very serious at times. My reasons for being with FIX is simple, I support the fact for having Mechanical life. Once someone's life is up why not make use for the poor b*****d in helping us with our needs, insteed of them wasting space in the ground.

((I only trust those I respect, I rather think than talk, I'm quiet, and Loyal ))

Love these

♥ Music
♥ Books
♥ Friends
♥ Stragy

Hate these
x Those who show Disrespect
x Pest
x Idiots
x People Who Think Their Better

My song now:: Pens and Needles - Hawthorne Heights
Song of my humanity:: Saying Sorry - Hawthorne Heights
My Part in the Rp:: Scientist

Rosario Meliane Sakura
User Image

The person pushing my buttons_Miroku Yoshida_

I was born on May 17, 2012 making me 18 years old.

My early life was harsh, being sold as a slave under a secret organization, hidden from all laws of government that apply my equal rights. Attempts to escape would not go unpunished. Fed up with my misbehaving I was poisioned, they let me wounder off till I would find a place to die. The Gods were on my side and I found a organization that goes by the name F.I.X. They said they would allow me in if I agreed to there terms to use me as a test subject. Major work was to be done inorder for me to live from my poison. My story ends here the rest will unfold.

Shy, Mean as hell if i'm mad, mood swings, romantic, outgoing, prefers to be alone in complete darkness, loves the cold, and sweets.

Love these

♥ Complete Darkness
♥ Cold Temptures
♥ Sweets
♥ To Be Alone

Hate these
x Coffee
x Light
x Loud sounds
x Being Mistreated

My Part in the Rp:: FIX

AceOfTears
twisted
Isabelle Celeste Vonsurai
User Image

The person pushing my buttons_AceOfTears_

I was born on May 4 1991 making me Seventeen years old.

When I was five my mother was gone right after I was born and forced to live with my father. I was blamed for my mother’s death and beaten senseless. My father was rich so burglars came into the house with guns killed my father and me. I was laying on the ground in my pool of blood. All I remember was being asked if I wanted to live and I agreed. I don’t know what happened in the past or right now. I lost my memories from the shock of dying.

My Humanity(personality) is all mine.
She is quiet, shy, and calm when by herself in a room. When talking to someone she says very little and stares off into space trying to remember what happened to her or what her life was like previously. She can be blunt and rude when it comes to talking to someone. When its something she cares about she will be kind and caring trying to help them.

Love these

♥ Books
♥ Paintings
♥ quiet/silence
♥ Classical piano pieces

Hate these
x
x Getting hurt
x People
x Annoyances

My song now:: Rascal Flatts//Stand
Song of my humanity:: Second Chance//Shinedown (One you'd dance to)

Riku Ichigo Hayate
User Image

The person pushing my buttons L J Hilly

I was born on 6/2/91 making me 17 years old.

Riku used to be an ordinary kid until his father went to work in the FIXED program. Riku was 5 when he woke up to his mother's screaming and she was sexually and physical attacked by hid father to be used as an experiment for the program, making him an orphan. Riku became a criminal, destroying experiment facilities and was eventually caught and put in jail for 9 months. Then he was released 3 months early and when he left he was attacked by a group of people for his father's mistakes and sent to a FIXED facility to be helped, eventually ending up in iris for murdering his dad in his previous facility, however recently he has been completely FIXED and became a protype to keep an eye on the others and to kill any 'unstable' subjects

My Humanity (personality) is all mine.
Quiet, sky, sticks to himself but very perceptive and smart. Doesn't ever like being bothered without good reason but always seems to be.

Love these

♥ Quiet
♥ Peace
♥ Nature
♥ Animals

Hate these
x
x People
x Scientists working for FIX
x Loud noices

My song now:: Adelita's way - Invicible http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH1e7iCQpFI

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:52 pm
*******RESERVED*********

2 more and we can start!

dark_moon_star
Captain

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:15 pm
One more and we start  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:15 pm
Ahh we need another guy? i thought it was a girl, oh well. I'll just be waiting.  

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:46 pm
We have another girl joining so will need another guy im going to leave it open  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
wasnt that other girl me?  

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:02 pm
(( ace joined so we need one more guy and we are full yay! we are starting))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:06 pm
lol, i wish we could hurry up and start. I just hope i have another scientist with me, unlike last time. lol  

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100