Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Cosmic Era (Gundam SEED/Destiny)
Gundam Seed Cosmic era RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should we do this?
yes.
100%
 100%  [ 20 ]
no.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
not right now.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

Zales19
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:55 am
well I was hoping to make this more offical but due to lack of time I'll post the RP setting and everything right now and work on the offical look later. so now without further adue....

Welcome all who are here and are entering, this is the Gundam Cosmic Era Alternate Universe RP. now many are right now going to condeme me for even saying that but I think someone will like this idea and join in, basicly this is how my universe will be diffrent from the other one. 1st let me state that Zaft and the Earth Alliance are indeed present however there are other nations and factions that are going to be involved in this.

what you need to know:
NO ONE will have a gundam until after a certain point in the RP which I have already planed out however you are allow to have any Mobile suit (other then a gundam) to start off with once we've reached the certain point in the RP I will award everyone with the ability to pick there own gundam unit however if you try to GOD MODE it I will have no choice but to unleash the BIG THREE early and destroy everyone, god moding is not cool how ever big time over the top battles are so feel free to do that but don't forget to take your hits. now I do determine alot of stuff with my D20 and D10, yea I know kinda dorky but its the farest thing I can do. as long as no one tries to god mode they won't die lol.

What you need to show me in your character:
Name:
Picture of your chracter: (if avaliable to you)
Sex:
Faction/Alegence:
Mobile Suit:
Gundam: (when they are available)
Ship you belong to: (if you belong to one at all)
Theme song: (youtube would be the best place to get links from. any music you feel you want to play durning a battle that you take place in.)

Pictures are highly encouraged. also once one person has a certain gundam or MS no other person can have that unit unless the original owner gives the other person permission.

Intresting Information:

you can play any type of chracter you wish to and have a direct effect on how this RP will play out. by this I mean simply this that if you play a sicentice you can help develop gundams and other weapons of mass distruction for your team/faction/etc. however you can't just say "such and such I've created the cyclops system" you can't do that how ever you can describe the events that lead up to creation of such system you have to rember how complex this RP is going to be but its not as bad as it may seem and once we've past the point I want to with the gundams if your playing a scientist you can start literaly rolling them off the assembly lines like crazy. but not until then.

You can have your own ship and be a captain/pilot at the same time so long as you have another chracter or a character that will take control of the ship when your away. so basicly your playing 2 chracters or more.

you can start just about anywhere but not anytime. all events will play out just after C.E. 70 10.22 so all you C.E. fans who don't know what that means check out gundam official and the C.E. timeline.

try to make your post more then one or two lines please. I know it sometimes can't be helped but still if you can please post more then one liners leave room for people to grow if you will.

The RP setting:
The year is C.E. 71.1.25 the Earth Alliance and the Zaft forces are at a stailmate, ORB is in a fragile hold out from joining either side but is holding strong to its belieafs. Kira Yamato and Athrun Zala are both tragicly dead, both dieing while fighting one another durning the events on Heliopolis and ultimatly destroying one another. both the Strike Gundam and the Agies are lost in the aftermath of the event somewhere in the debrie field. The Archangel was able to make its escape quickly enough that it put it self far enough ahead of the Zala forces to prevent there destruction, but soon after go MIA.

Side notes:

I want people to start out in other countries and make up there own factions to help alter this world from the old however you can start off with known factions: O.R.B., Earth Alliance, ZAFT
etc etc.

also try to start off in a semi high position, however don't start right off as a gundam user/mister (thank you 00)(like I said no one is a gundam user right off the bat, thats over kill.) or an admerail unless you plain to stay in that position for the duration of the RP atleast up to the midpoint in the RP, after which we'll have cross traning or cross using.

If anyone has pictures of gundams they would like specific information made up for PM me the picture and a semi idea of what you want to use the MS/Gundam for Ex. a picture of a GM,will have a low grade but I will customize it so its better then straping cardboard to your body and runing head first into battle without knowing what the hell the objective is.

if anyone happens to have any other questions please PM me asap, I'll be posting my character within the next day or so.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:28 pm
I do not know if we post it here so i will make it invisible
Name: Xaia Darkstar
Picture of your chracter:
User Image
Sex: Male
Background: Live his life in peace at the arctic outpost, until war finally came. He was forced into a mobile suit an joined the fight. He was Lutenite there.
Faction/Alegence: Orb
Mobile Suit: Union Flag fighter Xaia custom
User Image
Ship you belong to:---------
Theme song: Move along by all american rejects

The Saint Louis
Vice Captain

Business Bear

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Xx-Alw4ys-Fr3sh-xX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:51 pm
Name:Cody Knight
Picture of your chracter:User Image
Sex:Male
Background: Was in Orb and heard about this
Faction/Alegence: Orb Union
Mobile Suit: Zaku III User Image
Ship you belong to: Orb Ship Toki
Theme song:We must win!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:01 pm
Name: Maddy Parayno
Picture of your chracter:User Image
Sex: Female
Background: Is in service in the Elite Orb Forces
Mobile Suit: Zaku Warrior (Maddy Costom) User Image
Ship you belong to: Elite Orb Cruiser Spirit of Freedom
Theme song:When your Gone  

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

Zales19
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:45 pm
well this is a better turn out then I thought it would be haha, now I plain on having my character up very soon still working out the kinks in my profile, but to get things started since everyone seems to love orb so much lets start off with this.

Everyone is currently at the main base in O.R.B. Preparing for war games, more or less to show off the new suits.

a man dressed in a white and blue outfit approaches you Xaia Darkstar, the clear symbol of Admerial and rank bars are on his uniform, he twiches a thick bleach white moustach as he clears his throat. "I hear your from our artic base son, whats your rank and when did O.R.B. start recruiting children for these war games?"

(btw guys feel free to jump in and take control of chracters that have no name or stuff lol this is basicly a CPC (controlable Player Character) you can totaly have fun with these chracters as in just take control and mess with people but keep it cool you know? this is more or least to just get things started I have some personal problems to attented to.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:39 pm
Name: alex Nap
Picture of your chracter: User Image
Sex: Male
Background: joined the Orb Army
Mobile Suit: GM II
Gundam: User Image
Ship you belong to: Unassgied
Theme song:Victory shall be ours  

Saviour43
Crew

Trader

The Saint Louis
Vice Captain

Business Bear

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:56 pm
((Ok lets rock this role play, omg that is now my new catch Fraze for this guild))
,Xaia looked at the funny man. He tryied not to laff but replied "Ya they started recruiting kids when htey found out my IQ and skills with a mobile suit. At the arctic command base, I was lutenit. I wis you would give me some respect." he eyed him as if he were beneath him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 pm
The Admerail let out a small chuckle as he spoke, "very well son... I mean LT Xaia carry on, the games should be just about ready to start very soon." and with that the old man turned the corner out of the hanger and onto a pirade field where mobile suits were preparing for the war games. he walked across the field and up into a large building that resembled a flight tower, at the top he sat down at a console that would monitor all the troops on the battle field. he then proceeded to push a button as he put on a head set, "Attention all MS pilots please procced to your respective battalions for the war games, todays games are going to be intresting as Zaft has lowned us 3 battalions of there new Zaku units. Now remeber to listen for updates and also that you will need to exchange out your live ammo for the paintball ammo before you enter the battle, our games will be held on the north side of the island in the old city for alittle urban combat. your team leaders will explain your objectives." the old man took a deep breath before shouting into the microphone "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"  

Zales19
Vice Captain

Zales19
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:14 pm
Name: Z

Picture of your chracter: (coming soon )

Sex: male

Background: he and his ferternail twin sister were born to a rich family who had them modified into corrdinators like many parents at the time, however they kept the truth from there children soon after they was old enough to walk and talk because at the time many people hated coordinators and they were considered an abomination, he grew up in New York Long Island before his father had them moved to the Plant home land, his father and mother both worked at the United Nations and were fighting to keep open trades between the Plants and the Earth, however they were killed in a Blue Cosmos terrorist attack, his uncle took him in after and his sister went missing after the attack and is presumed dead his uncle turned most of his inheratence over to the Zaft goverment so that they could continue there research and development of deffensivie weapons. At age 17 he enlisted into the Zaft military with help from his uncle who had connections in the current goverment, his reasoning for joining was his uncle who as kind as he may have seemed was also very harsh to him and he just wanted a way out. His hacking skills are unparrallel as he porved on many occasion, weather it be to hack into the bases mainframe to rewrite his orders for an assighment or simply see what the goverment was making on base in top sercret areas. his ultamate goal is to either find out the truth behind his sisters disappearance or find the ones who had the UN building bombed and take his reveange.

Faction/Alegence: Zaft military however he feels more like a mercinarie.

Mobile Suit: MS unit 025 X-series "Guardian"
User Image

Gundam: N/A

Ship you belong to: N/A

Theme song: one of us is going down- sick puppies  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:11 pm
Name: Commader. Shane L.
Picture of your chracter: No Data
Sex: male
Background: A mystery man who claims to be with Z.A.F.T. He can sence anyone near him and has a rank of Commader.
Faction/Alegence: Z.A.F.T. we think
Mobile Suit: Guaiz R User Image
Gundam:No Data
Ship you belong to: N/A
Theme song: No Data  

Zaku Warrior 231

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:27 pm
Maddy reloaded her zaku machine gun with paintball ammo-

Well off to north island- Cody follow me  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:30 pm
ok lead the way mam!

Cody also reloaded his gun with paintball ammo!

They won't get my Zaku III just watch Lt. Maddy  

Xx-Alw4ys-Fr3sh-xX
Crew

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:32 pm
hey don't get carryed away thery might just be paintball guns but they were meannt to shoot down MS but not killing the polit!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:35 pm
what i thought the paintball guns were just to leave paint but just to shot down my MS but not killing the polit what is that!  

Xx-Alw4ys-Fr3sh-xX
Crew

The Saint Louis
Vice Captain

Business Bear

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:11 am
Xaia walked to his mobile suit and changed the ammo and hopped in.
Lets see how good my teammates are.
He the flew off toward the battle.  
Cosmic Era (Gundam SEED/Destiny)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas