Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Active Guild ~~~~ To Stay or To Go

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naomi Tinuveil

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:50 am

Hey, I'm Asha. I'm around sparatically . . . this guild has been a great source of friends, fun, and knowledge. But you see, the delema is; I have one too many guilds upon my list and I can't devote myself entirely to so many. So, to ensure that I spend the sum of my time here in the more active guilds I am asking anyone who sees this to post if they are still here. That way I know which guilds have the most participation and are going to be able to help me on my quest for further knowledge.

Thank You Ever So Much For Your Consideration,
~Asha Sahri
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:53 am

*does a dance* I'm here... although, I'm one of the most active, being the Guild Captain. sweatdrop And I know we have a few lurkers about. ninja

Of course, this is just supposed to be a resource to you, no strings attached... unless your Captain or Crew, then you have some obligations, I guess. sweatdrop

Jameta
Captain

Naomi Tinuveil

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:35 am

Yeah sweatdrop I've kind of spread myself thin and have one too many guilds lol. So I'm trying to see which ones I should stay active in, and which ones I should leave cuz their near death ::shrugs:: watch, everybody in the frikkin world will post and I'll decided to just stay in all of 'em lol -_-; I'm such an indecisive person domokun
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:32 pm

I am here! biggrin

taxicab messiah

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:50 pm

We don't mind lurkers. I actually still urk a lot of the posts because I don't have anything in particular I can contribute to them, but I like to read and find what others think. No pressure from us, though 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:03 pm

I'm here. ^^

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:03 pm

I'm here as well. Like Atma said, lurking is fine, one of the mods lurks mostly.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:04 pm

You should just stay in whatever guilds interest you- and if they're not very active, then they won't be taking up very much of your time.^_^ The Egyptology Guild almost never has anyone posting in it, but I stick around in there because it's a topic which interests me, and if anyone does post something there, then I want to be around to respond to them. (Unless it's something about aliens building the pyramids, or how that person is the descendent/reincarnation of some great- but terribly, terribly secretive- ancient Egyptian priesthood.^_^')

But seriously, guilds are what you make of them. You're entitled to your own methods of chosing, of course, but I'd have my doubts about a slow rate of activity being a reason to eliminate a guild- and likewise, a high level of activity does not mean that a guild is worth sticking around.^_^ My advice would be to keep the guilds which truly interest you- regardless of how many posts they have- and then simply mete out your participation as time allows and inspires.^_^

WebenBanu

Naomi Tinuveil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:25 pm

I know -_-; and that's why I'm such an indecisive person. I was just hoping to at least find someway to make me get rid of a few. . . but alas, I can't . . . to attatched to the subjects and the people. ::Sigh:: I'm hopeless, lol sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:09 pm

*raises a hand* I just got back from vacation!

Siofra Da`Halbria

Rakei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:43 pm

Sorta inactive... But I'm here to lurk around, sometimes...
Life catches you off guard sometimes and it's the thing about having more than one account... This one has sorta developed into an extinct account...
I could quit the guild and have Jameta sent Goddess Hekate an invitation that way I'd be sure to check in more often.
ninja Now THAT was a good idea! xd Somehow I wish they would come when I was making storyboards... *sigh*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:13 pm

I am here and I fully hope you don't quit the guild. NO one is getting kicked out for no being active, this is really a place to go when you need it. One day you might have a question and we might be able to help. So just stick around if you like or wander off a bit but we'll be here when you need us.

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

WasabiFennec

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:51 pm

I'm here, I just joined. biggrin
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items