Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
"Your Late for Tea" (STARTING)6more people Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:52 am
User Image

Under land — a darker, stranger version of Wonderland.

music video

"Alice its you ,I'd Know you any where"

"Your late for tea"

"Pig, nothing like a pig to warm my aching feet"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:04 pm
User Image

User Image
Alice returns to wonderland at the age of 19 years old , to find it no longer to be as it was. The red queen has taken over and wounder land is now Under-Land darker creeper version of what it was before.

She had visited once before when she was twelve and fell down the rabbit whole. when she had come the first time it was full of life and there where many happy things and creatures living with in wounder land.User Image

User ImageBut now they are saddened by the drastic changes in there dear home. The white queen is looking for a champion to save wonderland form it darkest of days.

Where oh where can the savior of wonderland be!

that is up to you!

User Image
[based on Tim Burtons Alice in wounder land]  

dark_moon_star
Captain

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:15 pm
RULES OF UNDERLAND- may not be as they seem.words from the mad hatter him self!

User Image

User Image
No-god-modding it is rude and inappropriate.

User Image
No-cybering its not needed take it to PMS!

User Image
PM requests for charcters

User Image
Name your pm WounderUnder?

User Image
Post in complete sentences and write at least a paragraph 3 sentences.

User Image
First come first serve on characters

User Image
Use posting code thanks

User Image
NEVER BE LATE FOR TEA! rember this is our version we can make it how we wish!
User Image
Romance is alowed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image

User ImageAlice- Dark moon Star

User ImageMad Hatter-

User ImageChe-ashier Cat- _xkimono-tarax_

User ImageTwitle-Dee -

User Image Twittle-Dum-

User ImageBrown Bird-

User ImageCaterpillar-zero4268

User ImageRed Queen-Cherryliciouse

User ImageWhite Queen-mp_nightmare

User ImageWhite Rabbit-

User ImageDoor Mouse-

User Image Leon 'Lionheart' White queens Knight- LJ HILLY

dark_moon_star
Captain

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:24 pm
Character bios

[ we will post bios here write one for the character you want and pm it with your request and i will post it accordingly]

Alice- I was a normal little girl who happened to trip and and up in the land of wonder land i remember it being a beautiful place i meet friends there the white rabbit along with the mad hatter. There was the white queen and the Red queen they didn't like each other very much. I Didn't like the red queen at all she scared me.
When I turned 19 my parents told me we where having a party and it end up being my wedding announcement party that i had not a knowing of at all. so i ran out over whelmed by the chaos and i ran in to the woods and found the rabbit hole and ended up Here again in wounder Land but it inst how it should be at all.

The Che-ashier Cat is not as dark and gloomy as she appears. under that darkness and frowned face, a happy litttle girl hides .... but also a little silly. shes light of her feet with slick movements and she can move without being seen at all. when the Che-ashier cat shes alice after so many years, Che-ashier cat knows exactly who she is.

Leon Lionheart Whit Knight-Bio: Leon is the white queen's personnal bodyguard and has grew up with his whole life. He was adopted into the family as a child to be trained to become a hero. In his years of service he has became their best soldier but hasn't become champion. They are leaving that spot for the profacy and he will support his mistrisses decision... To the death.

White Queen: the white queen has been constaly fighting her sister for years since alice left now that alice back the white queen is proud now her warrior can fight for the land in battle with her sister the red queen mean while she just siting in her castle making every thing happy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm
Reserved

Please join it will be tons of fun
heart heart  

dark_moon_star
Captain

mp_nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:33 pm
as she woke up and getting dress and walking over to her throne as she sigh and sat in her chair as the maid gave her tea as she started to sip on her tea  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:36 am
Alice awoke that morning felling odd as if the dreams she had been having her whole life where more like memories. She really was going mad. She got out of bed and put on her black and red dress and looked in the mirror. Today was her fathers funeral and she would have to say good by to the only person that had ever understood her. She was going to be very alone from this point out. She took a deep breath and headed downstairs for breakfast. She was silent as she descend the stair case.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:27 am
Lionheart walked into the throne room and bowed respectfully "Good morning your majesty... Having a good day I hope" He spoke as he walked closer to her  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:05 pm
The Mad Hatter seemed to be dancing around a room as he ordered some hats in different places. But he grew bored and walked out of his place to go get some tea. Nothing better then a cup of tea, wait. There's almost nothing better than a cup of tea He thought  

Nights of Nyx

mp_nightmare

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:25 pm
she look at leon"why yes i am thank you" as she sip some more of her tea  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:08 pm
Alice felt empty as she stood there staring over the grave site she was losing a very important thing in her the the only person who understood her in the slightest she felt empty and broken she began to cry. She was confused and ran off in to the forest  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:17 am
Leon smiled "That's good... Wouldn't want my mistriss being unhappy"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:00 am
The Mad Hatter was amazed to see a girl running out of the forest. He walked up to her and gasped. Could it be her? He thought  

Nights of Nyx

Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces