Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Schools of the Border (Accepting Needs People!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the story?
  What the hell?
  Seen better...
  Pretty good ... *nods head*
  Wow you're an RP god
View Results

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:45 pm
<-------SCHOOLS OF THE BORDER------->

A Fantasy Roleplay

User Image

THE STORY SO FAR---------------------------->

Long ago, humans and mystical creatures coexisted peacefully. But later on, humans became more stagnant and saw themselves as superior beings. They would cause trouble and slowly they became more arrogant. Eventually, they separated themselves.

Half of the world now belongs to the creatures of fantasy. The other half belongs to the humans. They are separated by a thin line of sakura trees. No one knows how this forest was created. Some say it was already there and the two sides agreed that it would the basis of separation.

On the border, their are two universities.

<-------WHISPERWIND UNIVERSITY------->

User Image

A very prestigious university in the human side. It just so happened it was established in this location, conveniently close to the shared border. Only the top ten percent of students are accepted here. There are recreational activities available including: sports, clubs, fraternities. The facilities are high class: cafes, computer labs, libraries, dorms, the gym and much more. The teachers here are professional, but can also be family. Here you become educated. Acquiring the skills to exceed in a technology and socially based society. From different regions comes the most willing and dedicated to the arts and sciences.

<-------LUFRENIA UNIVERSITY------->

User Image

One of many other important universities of the creatures of fantasy. It is also situated closed to the border. They teach just about everything. From math to magic. Here you learn to become one despite coming from different races and backgrounds. You can participate in anything else human universities provide. Sports, events, specie analysis you name it. Only the most gifted and open minded creatures come here. Teachers are also in variety, from vampires to demons to elves. Indeed, all is colorful and immense at Lufrenia University.

YOU DECIDE ---------------------->

This generation of students have no idea there is a social barrier. Creatures of fantasy and humans are aware of each other and now there have been a few cases where students would pass over into each other's school. The only way being the Sakura forest.

Its up to you to choose to take the risk and pass over. But beware, no one knows what awaits them on the other side. Will romance spark? Will hate build up? Will there be a total chaotic confrontation, or will their be a simple social gathering? Do what comes to mind at the schools of the border.

RULES -------------------------------->

1. No god-modding, I am the god here sorry

2. Semi-Sexual only, not all the way (ladies I'm talking to you)

3. Try going more than two lines. Writer's Blocks are acceptable, just not too much.

4. Try to be on as often as possible, just not once a week. I'll pm you warnings.

5. Follow TOS rules

6. Cursing brings emphasis, just not too much ...

7. PM all request to join title your message "Schools at the border"

8. Use Character skeleton! Everything will look better in the end!

9. Put a arrow to prove you read this.

Remember: In my whole gaia life, I've never started my own roleplay thread until now... I hope I can start off strong.

USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR PROFILE ---------------------->

[size=20][align=center]

[color=green]-------- ✖☼✖ --------[/color]

❝ (CHARACTER NAME) ❞[/align][/size]
[align=center]❝[size=11](QUOTE FROM A BOOK, MOVIE, ETC.)[/size]❞[/align]

[size=14][u][b][color=lightgrey]xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/color]Can you repeat that?[/u][/b][/size][list][list][list][list][list]
[b]Nicknames:[/b] (OPTIONAL)
[b]Age:[/b] (PLEASE WRITE IT OUT)
[b]Gender:[/b] (MALE/FEMALE?)
[b]University Name: [/b] (LUFRENIA OR WHISPERWIND? IF YOU'RE A VISITOR PUT "JUST PASSING BY")
[b]Race:[/b] (IF WHISPERWIND, IT IS HUMAN. LUFRENIA PEOPLE PUT WHATEVER RACE YOU WANT)
[b]Position:[/b] (STUDENT? TEACHER? LOSER? SECURITY GUARD?) [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[align=center][size=24][color=blue]-------- ✖☼✖ --------[/color][/size][/align]
[size=14][u][b][color=lightgrey] xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/color]Get on my good side.[/u][/b][/size][list][list][list][list][list]
[imgright](YOUR IMAGE URL)[/imgright]
[b]Biography:[/b] (BIO, AT LEAST 4 SENTENCES PLEASE)

[b]Personality: [/b] (PUT ANY PERSONALITY YOU CAN THINK OF)

[b]Theme song:[/b] (AS MUCH AS YOU WANT)

[b]Other: [/b] (GOT SOMETHING TO HIDE? PUT IT HERE)

[b]Likes:[/b]
☼like
☼like
☼like
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
¤dislike
¤dislike
¤dislike
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[align=center][size=24][color=green]-------- ✖☼✖ --------[/color][/size][/align]
[size=17][u][b][color=lightgrey]xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/color]I'm thankful to this person[/u][/b][/size]
[b](YOUR USERNAME)[/b]
[align=center][size=24][color=blue]-------- ✖☼✖ --------[/color][/size][/align]

It should look like the ones below ----->  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:54 pm
ACCEPTED PROFILES----------------> WHISPERWIND

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

❝ Ateryu Angrove ❞

Study the past if you would define the future

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Can you repeat that?

Nicknames: No nicknames I'm afraid
            University Name: Whisperwind University
            Race: Human
            Position: Student and Assistant Professor

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Get on my good side.

User Image
            Biography: Ateryu grew up the normal life in the human side of the world. He was told to get good grades constantly by his parents. Eventually he got their drift. Ateryu later became the star of his class in a small town not too far from Whisperwind. He participated in extracurricular activities and clubs. He was the prime example of what a student should really be. Eventually he applied, and he was accepted after a very long interview process. He is into his seventh year at WU. He has majored in Physics, and is still going to become a professor. For now he is assistant professor at the science department. Before becoming certified, he wants to live life a little, since he will be surrounded by books and papers later on. Hearing about Lufrenia, he becomes very curious.

Personality: Ateryu can be serious some times. He treats other students just the same, but he ends teaching them anyway. He can laugh and would often throw jokes to lighten the mood. Ateryu works hard; when professors assign work, he will do it. He'll be friendly, if others are friendly.

Theme song: No giving up -Crossfade

Other: Ateryu is completely weaponless, loves red ties, and feels that having no girlfriend is ruining his life. But at the same time he feels women are just a waste of time.

☼like Hearing about the latest improvement in cars
            ☼like Curry
            Dislikes:
            ¤dislike Animal organ foods
            ¤dislike Arrogant and rude people
            ¤dislike Not showering

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I'm thankful to this person
ArcLiberator
-------- ✖☼✖ --------

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

❝ Draven Revalken❞

Death escapes the game, but its the game that gave you life

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoCan you repeat that?

Nicknames: None really
            University Name: Whisperwind
            Position: Freshman student

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoGet on my good side.

User Image
            Biography: Draven came in just like any other kid. He got good grades, and worked hard enough to get noticed. Despite his innocent appearance, some consider his actions to be very scum-like. Getting into the university, he was rumored to have bribed the professors, and for the first few months, he offered a cheating service for all tests in the entire school. Everyone who struggled to get a good grade went to him with money in hand. Sometimes he would charge thousands dollars, no one knows what his rate is now. He gets good grades himself, but no one knows if he was honest in getting them. His parents died when he was a child, and he was left with a babysitter. His inheritance is more than he can handle.

Personality: Very easygoing, sly and clever. Draven can act snobbish from time to time but really he means no harm. For a small fee, he can help you with anything in the school, from grades to relationships.

Theme song: Pokerface-Lady Gaga

Other: Carries a really expensive knife, but he has idea how to use it. He dresses in formal attire almost everyday.

☼like Changing lives
            ☼like Tricking
            Dislikes:
            ¤dislike Authority
            ¤dislike Getting found out
            ¤dislike Anything lower class

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoI'm thankful to this person
ArcLiberator
-------- ✖☼✖ --------

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

❝ Ayako Loviise ❞

"So what if I'm a puppet? Once upon a time... you were too"

Nicknames: Aya
            University Name: Whisperwind
            Position: Student

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

User Image
            Biography: Ayako grew up in an average family with an older brother. Her brother was seen years older then her o she never went to the same chool as him. When she was about to finish elementary school her brother moved away to go to college. After her brother left for college her parents decided to move so they did. Her father was a doctor and her mother became a writer so they eventually started to live a better life. Ayako has been going to Whiperwind since she graduated into highschool and is in her third year there.

Personality: Ayako is kind and caring, she's also out going. She loves to be around people and she'll even talk to people she doesn't know sometimes. Though if you bug her enough she can be rude and heard headed.

Theme song: Tik Tok - K$sha

Other: She's afraid of Lightning and Thunder. She also works at a dessert bakery.

☼ Clothing
            ☼ Working
            Dislikes:
            ¤ Sour stuff
            ¤ Perverts
            ¤ Old naggy people

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

Girl_Within_The_Mirror
-------- ✖☼✖ --------

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

❝ Jeral Sigmund ❞

I'll be smiling when I die.

Nicknames: None
            University Name: WhisperWind
            Position: Student/Exorcist

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

User Image
            Biography: When he was eight his sister was Possessed by a demon that Had fallen in love with him. It took the form of an incurable disease. His parents put her in the hospital and threw money at it trying to find the impossible cure. Out of money they borrowed from a loan shark. Who employed a gang to kill the Sigmunds for not paying. His parents were killed and An eight year old Jeral lay in a pool of his own blood that seeped from a wound where a bullet grazed him from the corner of his right eye to just under his right ear. He woke in the hospital next to his sister and after he was better he withdrew her from the hospital. He'd instantly grown distrustful of money and didn't want his sister around the place that took money for helping someone stay alive. For eight year he took care of his sister never knowing that The disease she had was really a demon that loved him. He had fallen in love, seduced by the demon possessing his sister without knowing it and they had sex and in that moment the demon possessed him as well as his sister. He reacted differently from his sister and got supernatural powers. He could touch the spirit world sending spirits to the afterlife and exorcising demons as well as seeing and control auras through music. A year after he and his sister became lovers she died and Jeral found out that it was the demon Telos he'd fallen in love with. The two of them disappeared for a year. Appearing to apply to the Academy. Telos follows him around acting as his protector in battle and lover outside of it as he is still infected with the disease that amplifies eny illness he catches.

Personality: Blank as the eight years of his life taking care of his sister left him without a real personality. So he smiles and forms his emotions around the situation.

Theme song: Otherworld

Other: The fact that he had incest regularly with his sister. That the woman who follows him around is the disease controlled body of his dead sister. At maximum power he could take out a demi-god but it would kill him instantly. The Disease amplifies any illness caught tenfold. So a simple cold becomes a crippling affliction thanks to the disease that racks his body.

☼like Kendo
            ☼like Curry
            Dislikes:
            ¤dislike Money
            ¤dislike Hospitals
            ¤dislike Telos

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

Hareonca
-------- ✖☼✖ --------

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:16 pm
ACCEPTED PROFILES----------------> LUFRENIA

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

❝ Helena Kyren ❞

The love that lasts the longest is the love that returns

Nicknames: Lena
            University Name: Lufrenia University
            Race: Fairy
            Position: Intern student for the infirmary

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

User Image
            Biography: Helena was born into the rich fairy family of Kyren. She grew up in riches and spoils, but despite this, she never became tainted by greed or lack of satisfaction. In fact, he parents saw that she did not want. She would always offer to give rather than to take. Her mansion was situated not too far from Lufrenia University, as a result, her parents became acquainted with the professors and teachers. Getting into the school was a piece of cake for her. Helena saw it as "an opportunity to help the world for what it has done for her." She is now a fifth year student and is trying her best to become the head teacher of fairy studies within Lufrenia. She has heard of a human school not too far from her own. Her curiosity overwhelms her, since there might be people yet to be acquainted with.

Personality: She is a kind fairy. Too kind for her own good. Helena will help all despite having problems of her own. Her kindness is known to all. She never gets nervous, for she is outgoing. No one has seen her angry before, but some speculate hell will come to the world if she ever does.

Theme song: Paparazzi-Lady Gaga

Other: Helena has some spells. None of which are offensive. They are mainly support spells which include: healing, teleportation, and sharpening of the senses. She can defend herself with a wand which she summons in mid-air.

☼like Flowers
            ☼like Taking a long bath
            Dislikes:
            ¤dislike Mean people
            ¤dislike A dirty place
            ¤dislike Bittermelon

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

ArcLiberator
-------- ✖☼✖ --------

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

❝ Clira Rose Bridgemont ❞

Being ones self isn't a sin its a glory and in the end it makes you a saint not a sinner.original quote by me

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Can you repeat that?

Nicknames: Raven
            University Name: Lufrenia University
            Race: Position: STUDENT Dean's daughter

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Get on my good side.

User Image
            Biography: She has grown up on her side of the border looking down upon the humans thinking them greedy, hot headed, and over argent. To her they are no better than the sly fox on the hunt; only after what makes him better than his prey. She was brought up to be very well educated due to her social standing with her father Jacob Bridgmont being Dean of the University. She hates being rich it drives her nuts!

Personality: I am intelligent, sarcastic and cunning, I am very upper class in man-nor of speaking and I am a creative mind.
            Theme song: Brick by Boring Brick- Paramore
            Ignorence -Paramore

Other: User Image you might have seen me sneaking around on the other side of the border like this. I transform.

☼like Cats- Hey I'm one a lot of the time!
            ☼like Drawing- it relaxes me when i annoyed or stressed.
            ☼like Studying humans up close and laughing!
            Dislikes:
            ¤dislike Being the Deans daughter!
            ¤dislike Humans thing there better!
            ¤dislike the border in the first place!

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

Dark_moon_star
-------- ✖☼✖ --------

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

❝ Nights ❞

Happy isn't for the good, its for the bad because it turns into pain

Nicknames: Nights
            University Name: LUFRENIA
            Race: Demon

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

User Image
            Biography: She lost her memory when she was turned into a demon. She used to be a regular human girl till she got into a fight with a real ancient demon. She's been living on her own from the ages twelve to fifteen, until one day she came across the university. Nights hates the school all together but has no where else to stay so she stays here.
            Personality: She likes seeing people in pain, likes to hurt people in anyway, and very rude.

Theme song: Animal I have become by Three Days Grace

Other: She can turn into a normal looking person but at full moon she has to turn into her real demon form.

☼like New Moon
            ☼like Hurting People
            Dislikes:
            ¤dislike The light
            ¤dislike Full Moon
            ¤dislike People being happy

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

Nights of Nyx
-------- ✖☼✖ --------

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

❝Alucard Hishigami❞

This party's only getting started

Nicknames: Dracula's spawn, Blooddemon
            Age: He's been alive so long he doesn't remember when he was born only that he was the son of the first vampire.
            University Name: Lufrenia
            Race: Vampire/demon

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

User Image
            Biography: Alucard's past isn't exactly clear. He was born from a demon exile and the legendery vampire dracula. That gives him a lot of work to do and live up to his parents reputation. He became a honourable member of the vampires and even though he wasn't a pureblood he's more powerful then any other vampire he knows. His father has sent him to schools to blend him in and he has been 17 for 100s of years nenver aging for some unknown reason. He joined the school and has found himself a group of vampires to be around during the day. Because of being son to a demon he has no effect in sunlight, silver or crosses but he prefers to stay indoors on days. Given a silver necklase of a cross from his mother to prove how special he is, he keeps it on at all times except for feeding on vampires.

Personality: He's very fast and powerful. He's perceptive ((Has great eyesight and hearing)) along with other vampire powers like turning into animals and firing supersonic bursts of sound to break a human's concentration, bot only these powers but he has a new power which allows him to control anyone's blood in the air, he can't however control the blood inside your body. He's very smart, quiet and likes to play with his food if you know what i mean

Theme song: invicible - adelita's way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH1e7iCQpFI

Other: Has another special to turn into a demon

☼ Humans
            ☼ Animals
            Dislikes:
            ¤ Noise
            ¤ Arrogance
            ¤ Underestimation

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

L J Hilly
-------- ✖☼✖ --------

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

❝ Siva Crosswell ❞

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."

Nicknames: Siva
            Race: Demon

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

User Image
            Biography: Siva is the only son of a distinguished demon family and is known throughout the demon world. So when he was born he automatically became the heir of the family and grew up being taught by maids and such that his parents hired. Eventually Siva decided to go to public school so his parents enrolled him in Lufrenia. He is interested in the place on the other side of the forest and wishes to go there someday to check it out.

Personality: Siva is generally quiet and likes to keep to himself but can be sociable often. He's kind and caring so he'll help people out even if it means he could get in trouble. He doesn't like to think of himself higher up then others

Theme song: (AS MUCH AS YOU WANT)

Other: He has a demon form but only uses it if he's in a big fight or saving someone.

☼ Exploring
            ☼ Darkness
            Dislikes:
            ¤ Being with his parents
            ¤ Clingy people
            ¤ Evil people

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

Girl_within_The_Mirror
-------- ✖☼✖ --------

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

❝ Lexxy May Groom ❞

The past is only the future with the lights on

Nicknames: Lex
            Race: 50% wolf 25% bird 25% human

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

Lexxy Wolf Wolf w/ wings (Wings are black)

Biography: Lexxy was an experiment gone wild. Formerly a wolf, the humans infused her with human and bird DNA, trying to create the perfect mix of animals. It didn’t work as well as they wanted and the scientists let her go in the wild to fend for herself. Her old pack wouldn’t take her because she wasn’t the Lexxy they knew. Eventually, she was kicked to the other side of the border for not being completely human. To get into the school, she had to take tons and tons of tests, and fortunately, she passed all of them. But never will she forgive the humans for what they did to her.

Personality: Out-going, crazy, fun, over-protective, and sweet.

Theme song: Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Other: N/A

☼like Sketching
            ☼like Flying
            Dislikes:
            ¤dislike Mean people
            ¤dislike Sadness
            ¤dislike Greys

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

XxXdrownedxinxmusicXxX
-------- ✖☼✖ --------

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

❝ Kirra Ray ❞

Do not set your sights on the darkness of the past that has been, but on the light of the future you wish to create

Nicknames: Different variations of her name. Has also been reffered to as Kirra Ray of Darkness due to her race.
            Race: Death reaper/soul rwaper
            Position: Student as well as the duties rewuired by her race

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Biography: Kirra had a lot to live up to, being the only child of a highly reputable death reaper. On top of that, her mother was a soul reaper. When she hit the age of sixteen, Kirra had been forced into the duties of both her haritages. Taking the souls from the body once it expired and then and guiding the souls to the afterlife. She hated it, and it took from her time to focus on school, or a normal life, but she did it some how. Kirra was able to make good grades, though not the best. It was still enough to get her into the prestigious school of Lufrenia. Her father saw her acceptance into the school as a great way to further the family's reputation, and allowed her to attend, as long as she kept her school work and her duties in balance.

Personality: Her nickname does Kirra no justice, for she is not as dark as it makes her seem. She is actually a kind hearted and friendly soul, though her lack of a social life has left her with few friends. Her kindness is not without limits though. If she sees evil in the world, she will not hesitate to remove it.

Theme song: Kiss, while your lips are still red

Other: Kirra carries out her duties with the aid of a naginata. However, if she wishes to take the life of one whose time has not come, she can not use her powers to aid her.
            Due to her duties, Kirra has not allowed herself to fall in love. She doesn't wish to go through the pain of being the one to sever a lovers soul from its earthly bonds.

☼likes the night sky
            ☼likes being out in nature
            Dislikes:
            ¤dislikes her duties
            ¤dislikes her heritage
            ¤dislikes people juding her for what she is

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

Angel_Zetsumei
-------- ✖☼✖ --------

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:17 pm
ACCEPTED GUESTS AND PASSER-BYERS------>

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

❝ Michael ❞

"The world is just awesome."

Nicknames: Michael
            University Name: Just passing by
            Race: Archangel
            Position: Keeper of the border

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

User Image
            Biography: He was not born at the least bit. He was created for the sole purpose of keeping sentient creatures from breaching their side of the border to the other. It was punishment for each side so that they wouldn't be able to interact with the other side. Michael accepted such a job to make them learn from their mistakes of separation.

Personality: Pretty blunt, cool, calm and collected. Quite chivalrous to anyone and polite. He's stern when it was about interaction of each side to the other. He would make sure that it will only be about business alone, not affairs. A punishment he found fitting.

Theme song: Pompeii by E.S. Posthumus

Other: Your typical angel. Amazing powers, skills and speed.

☼ Man-made marvels
            ☼ Books
            Dislikes:
            ¤ Corruption
            ¤ Ignorance
            ¤ Brashness

-------- ✖☼✖ --------

Asher Gaith
-------- ✖☼✖ --------

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:41 pm
RESERVED

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:42 pm
RESERVED

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:44 pm
RESERVED

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:46 pm
I THINK WE CAN START NOW!!!

User Image

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:04 pm
❝ Clira Rose Bridgemont ❞
❝Being ones self isn't a sin its a glory and in the end it makes you a saint not a sinner❞.original quote by me.

User Image

Clira walked around campus watching the ravens fly about the trees they where so beautiful a dark black with a blue tine and they shine like diamonds. Humans didn't see that in them as she did. You could hear her shoes click on the cobblestone floor of the path. she carried her books and her black wings fluttered a little bit. As the wind tossed her are about her. You could smell the flowers she had placed in her mess long blond waves.

A small brown cat followed her intently down the walk way she was on her way to see her father. She loved him but the reputation she had to uphold for being his daughter was insufferable to say the least.

She approached the the Deans office hall a few moments later and turned the corner and knocked upon his door.

"Father it is Clira , May I come in you asked for me?"

The door opened and her father was smiling at her and waving her in to the large redwood office space her had. Tall book shelves with all sorts of things not just books.

"What is it that you called me her for Father"

"I have heard a rumor that you have been sneaking around on the human side again?"

busted. she looked at him fearful of his reaction.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was 10 in the morning when all of his work was done. Assistant Professor Ateryu rested both his elbows on his desk and rubbed his eyes. He had been working since he woke up at around 6 o'clock. But thankfully he had energy to spare.

His office was high-class, large and worthy of royalty. The carpet was a deep red, and his desk was cherry oak with relics and artifacts scattered about. Not to mention papers and due documents. The stuff was left there, his secretary would pick it up soon. Despite this office life, he was still a student, not old enough just yet to be called doctor or professor.

His train of thought was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in" Ateryu said like anyone else would say.

The door opened and a relatively young boy walked in. He immediately recognized him as one of his students. Although instead of recognizing him, he said his own entrance.

" Draven Revalken here ... I hope you're not too busy. "

Ateryu put some papers in one of his cabinets, some of it was personal, concerning some of his other students.

" No, you just caught me finishing up. " He said starring at Draven.

All got quiet as Draven walked over to a nearby seat. It got more quiet when he finished shuffling around. Draven had something to say Ateryu could tell.

" What's on your mind? "

" Life ... " Draven blurted out almost immediately.

Ateryu was bothered by this, it kind've felt disrespectful. "Care to elaborate? "

" Theres something bothering me professor ... "

" Go on. "

" Long story short ... I'm crossing into the unknown. "

" We do that everyday, and now you're scaring me . "

" You'll find out what I mean, I'll see you on the other side. " Draven stood up and started walking back to the door.

" Are you still being metaphoric or are you literal? "

" I'm being literal now. " He said opening and closing the door.

Ateryu was left in his office with a raised eyebrow. What was that about? he thought.

(( Wow you guys love Lufrenia 0_0 ))  

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image
Nights walked around slowly, carefully looking at her surrondings. She looked up at the dark cloudy sky. Nights could hear a ravens cry in the distance and a bolt of lightning flashed across the sky. She kicked a rock and on cue it started to rain. Her cloths got soaked in a matter of seconds. She sat down on a tree and looked around once again. The trees swayed with the wind in rhythm creating a calm sound. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness as the clouds parted to show the moon, it was half moon. Two more weeks, She thought. The one day of the month she always dreaded. Nights laughed aloud and stood back up and started to dance to her techno music that she was listening to with her ipod. Mud and water splashed up but she didn't care. Her hair and clothing were completely soaked at this point. That was when she decided to go back inside. She stopped dancing and headed toward the buildings. Why is this such a boring place, there's never anything to do here Nights thought. One of the other students looked at her like she was crazy and she chuckled cause she was crazy most of the times. As she went into her room she sighed. The same old room with the computer, tv, and black walls and simple furniture. She was planning to remake it soon because she always had to see this room. "Why isn't life fun anymore" Nights asked to no one while she was picking out something to wear.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image

((I just love vampires as a whole... Scientifically they found a way to be one now))

In the outskirts of the forest, a mansion is kept belonging to the great vampire dracula... Now his son alucard. Alucard jumped out fo his bed holding his cross and looked out of the window "Morning... Typical" Alucard closed the curtians wiping the blood off his mouth "You don't want to see what i done last night" Alucard turned to the lying maid on the floor, the blood poured onto the floor and alucard picked up the maid "You are now complete, my child" The maid nodded and cleaned the room up as he walked downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning guys" He looked at the staff walking down the stairs "I'm starved" He laughs and looks at the sun again stopping at the end "Great... They have nightmares, i have daymares... Ironic" He chuckled before closing those curtians and kicking the coffins on the floor as they opened to his minions "Get ready for breakfast... Or dinner" He walked to the dining room and sat down  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:52 am
User Image
Nights laid down on her bed, putting her hands behind her neck. She listened to the rain shooting at her window as the storm continued. As she listened she grew bored. Bordem, such a terrible thing in life. Why was it ever created? She thought with a chuckle afterwords. Nights stood up and gracefully walked through the hallways. Three more days till my birthday Nights thought. What she called her 'birthday' is the day she woke up the day she lost her memory. Nothing came back and she fears that nothing ever will. She decided to listen to her music to make sure she can't think. Thoughts can be very painful at times.
As the night went on Nights ran into an old friend of her's. "Ello"Nights said to the girl a grin on her face. "Hi" The other girl hissed and pushed out of her way and continued to get away from Nights. Nights laughed aloud, and went back outside. The rain was just a simple drizzle. The dark clouds could still be seen, making it seem glummy outside. Nights danced around looking for someone to annoy or hurt. She wondered if anyone else was outside here.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:00 pm
User Image

Alucard ate his breakfast and smiled running to the school and sittign on a tree outside looking up to the cloud as the rain dripped on his face... He smiled and looked around jumping down and walking to nights "Hello... Why is such a beautiful girl alone and out in this weather"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:07 pm
User Image
Nights looked at the boy approaching her, "Why would it matter to you? And I can ask you the same thing" She said back to him. Her hair covered half of her face as the wind blew in the trees. A small smirk was on her face as she wondered how this would turn out. Rarely does anyone talk to her.

Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff