Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply *!Discussion!*
Dreams...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I dreamt last night....
  Don't remember....
  It's kinda hazy, but this one part...
  OMG it was amazing/weird!
View Results

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:57 am
Ok... I know I have weird dreams every now and then, and I always forget about 99% of them. But I thought, Hey! Let's make a topic about dreams! I mean, this guild is called Forgotten Dreams after all, so there has to be a topic about dreams. So I did... Let's start by saying some weird, awesome, romantic, or what ever kind of dreams ((but let's keep it clean here... you know what I mean)) we've had that you'd like to share... maybe we could put some input on why you have those dreams. Psychology.... so very interesting...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:18 am
I usually only remember bits and pieces of my dreams. Last night was pretty boring - I think I was cleaning? sweatdrop Basically me doing everyday stuff.  

Fail Demon

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:19 pm
Ok... I had this dream several times growing up... it was a span of about 7-10 years, and no it was not after watching Jurassic Park either lol.

So I was watching a mad scientist give an explanation to his experiment, which I never could understand, but it was clear he brought dinosaurs back to life. Of course the dinosaurs, particularly the T-rex and Raptors, killed the scientist and escaped and ran around the city and I was running from them. Of course it was my duty to bring them down and what not. I managed to bring down 1 t-rex, but lo and behold there was another one... Ran into a factory and almost got eaten by it, but I woke up... I just thought it was weird having the same dream twice seeing as most people say you don't...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:21 pm
most of dreams end up being about me waking up and going out somewhere only to discover that i'm still in my pyjamas or have no shoes on. really odd.  

golden-priestess2

The lost angel4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:03 am
i had a dream that my bestfriend was a werewolf, and that we were the last two human left on the planet, other than my dog. And he said that we have to repopulate the earth, so i was like ok... but then he chose my dog......... kinda one of those wft dreams  
*!Discussion!*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games