Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:12 pm
There are 7 different elements. People have normaly stayed with their own kind, but some dont fallow the traditional rules that are in place. The elements are air, fire, earth, water, darkness, light, and shadow. Your character is from one of these elements. chose something that fits more to your element. for instance, dont be a demon but be born with the element of light. the story is that you are from the main land but have moved to a new country that needs inhabitants. Many people have come here to start a new life.

Rules:
1. you can be anything and have a romance with anyone from any element.
2. no godmoding.
3. violence is ok but lets keep it on topic.
4. Dont go crazy with romance but make sure that there is more of it then other places. thats what it is for.
5. you can only be of ONE element. not 2 or 3.
6. Have fun.
7. you can only create 2 characters max no more.

Profile Skeleton:
User Name:
Name:
Element:
Species:
Background:
Pic:

Ok have fun in the new country. By the way, the new country is called Lovevillage. (i know it is not that original but hey, i am trying.)

Now that it is geting longer, send profiles to me at spicerelf and i will put them on here.

Profiles:
User name: spicerelf
Name: Drago Mar
Element: Fire
Species: human
Sexuality: strait
Background: old friend of Vin but hasnt seen him in almost 3 years. Vin told him to meet him here.
Pic:
User Image

Name: Vin
Species: Human/ air element
Element: wind (air)
Sexuality: strait
Background: raised as a ninja and learned the air ninja's ways. would of stayed but didnt feel like that was where he belonged. Moved to the new country so he could get a job and learn what has been bothering him all his life.
Personality: he is a gentalmem but does like to do things on his own agenda. he is more of a serious person and cant stand sarcastic people.
Pic: http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?oid=AAAAAQAQrTTKW1VkO_5IOt9WNJb-VQAAAAqptKe3AA1KEhVxH5-M8Fn2
(sorry but i love nero the sable. he is my favorite character from the final fantasy 7 story.)

User Name: Dracerdis
Name: Dracerdis
Element: Darkness
Species: Shadow Demon
Sexuality: uhh... Male xD
Background: Uhm, romance-wise, there's very little. None, really. Drac desires love but has never obtained it. His violence can increase based on anything as small as dropping a paper to something as horrid as near-death situations.
Pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:45 am
Name: Serot Athed
Element: Shadow
Species: Demon
Sexuality: Straight
Background: Back in his homeland, Serot used to work for his elderly aunt (actually the sister of his grandfather) as a handyman. He liked his job, the aunt and the other people working for her, but kept butting heads with his family about varying things - his life, his work, who to marry, him never taking anything but his work seriously... When the aunt passed away and left Serot a small sum of money, he was quick to use it to move into Lovevillage and buy a small house. Free from all the burdens in his life, he intends to live life to its fullest! He just needs a job first.
Pic: User Image  

Fail Demon

Fail Demon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:59 am
Serot grinned as he stepped outside his home. It had been hard work, but now the house was completely fixed and everything had been unpacked and put in their place.

I guess I should look for a job, but... Eeeh, I'll do that tomorrow. I deserve a break. He put his hands into his pockets and started to walk. He was bound to find something interesting sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:03 pm
Name: Emily Eae
Element: Light
Species: Angel
Sexuality: Straight
Background: The angel of dreams. She was kidnapped as I baby by the Shadows to be trained to as a giver of Nightmares, but escaped at age 17. She is now in hiding from the Shadows. She wants to learn to use her gift for good, but doesn't know how. She hopes only for a better tomorrow.
Pic:
User Image  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:09 pm
Profile Skeleton: golden-priestess2
Name: Adrienna moore.
Element: water- healing.
Species: angel.
Sexuality: straight.
Background: Adrienna spent most of her life learning to control her element. she lost her parents when she was young after they managed to escape from the shadow tribe and decided to move to love village in order to give herself a new life.
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:13 pm
She wakes up with a groan. 'Another sleepless night...'

She slips out of bed and gets dress remembering to put on her wing brace to hold her wings in place. Sliding on a coat and grabing an apple; she leaves to go to her job at the small town shop.  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:33 pm
adrienna sighs slightly as she walks down the road heading towards the shop she had a job in. why do i have to work today. she thought as she created a ball of water and tossed it up into the air before catching it again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:02 pm
Arriving at the towns little shop called Trinkets 'n Things,Emily got straight to work at the cash register.  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:06 pm
An old man walked in. he was a usual costomer.
Old man: well hi there hunny, how's business?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:16 pm
Smiles at the ever present old man. "Hello sir. It's slow today, but it always is on Thurdays. We just got a order of beef, want any?"  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:20 pm
old man: No thanks. just the usual.
(the usual is a can of cat food, rice, and flour.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:23 pm
"I'm on it!" She says ring up his usually buys. "Have a good day!" She says with a smile, handing him the goods in a bag.  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:27 pm
Old man: thanks. i hope you have a nice man to go home to.
he goes out the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:29 pm
"Nope" She thinks to herself as she watches the old man leave. 'Like I could be that lucky.'  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:01 pm
As the slow stream of usually customers come to an end and the work day slows to a stop, Emily says good bye to the sleeping manager.

She starts the journey home, but decides to go for a walk though the small village. She stops to sit on a bench listening to the beautiful dreams of the sleeping little town kids, wishing that she could create such wonderful things. Her mind then turns to what the old man said.

"Is their really anyone out there for me?" She whispers to the wind.  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff