Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ Kυηι иσ Αℓιcε : ѡση∂εяƒυℓ ѡση∂εя ѡσяℓ∂ ♣

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay / Fan Guild for the Manga / Game Heart no Kuni no Alice 

Tags: Heart no Kuni no Alice, Clover no Kuni no Alice, Joker no Kuni no Alice, Alice in The Country of Hearts, Alice 

Reply Main Forum
introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l3oris Airay
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:44 am
User Image User Image
Hey Everyone,
Welcome to the Introductions, This is where you post a little something about yourself that you would like everyone else to know about you. Introductions can be as long or as short as you'd like.

вσяιs Αιяαу

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Hello Guys and Gals. You can call me Boris, Ritsu or Hime,
I am an Admin / Owner of this Guild, I'd like to get to know everyone, as well as have a good time. As you know, I myself am a Kuni no Alice fan, and adore this series. A hobby of mine is Cosplay, I cosplay on Gaia as well as Real-life. Drawing is a passion of mine, I have been drawing as long as I can remember . I consider myself a Semi-Lit to Lit Roleplayer, I dislike ' Chat Speak ' very much. You can can contact me threw Comments - Messages or ask for my MSN.

- Boris

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:17 am
Hello! I am Peter White! I help Boris the owner of the guild come up with ideas and I've been advertizing! In real life I'm a girl with a boyfriend who acts just like Peter White. I have adaptive personality so I like everything. This is a series I love so much! I cosplay, role play, and do many other things that are too many to list. Feel free to send me pm's or friend requests I'm here to help ^-^. blaugh

I'm always ready to role play as Peter White so if u want to role play and I don't seem to be in the role play forum just pm me or comment on my profile to let me know♥  

Mr_Peter_White

PatchieFoxGirl

Friendly Regular

11,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:08 pm
Hi there I'm Patchie but I'm also cosplaying as Alice in Gaia. I'm girl in real life single sadly ;_;. But! I'm a newbie starting to cosplay and I love roleplaying, so don't worry about me being active. I am a doll maker if I don't reply fast enough it's because I'm working on a doll request. I can't get the game but I can get the manga and I really like it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:36 pm
Hello I'm fox. I cosplayed at least about once, but I plan on continueingcosplaying. Currently trying to figure out which outfit to make for my cosplay of Alice for next year, but I still have time. I love to roleplay and I have a big love or you could say obssion for Alice in Wonderland. I just recently discovered Heart kuni no alice and I just love how they changed it up. I love the series and wish to play the game, but sadly can't. Besides cosplaying I also love to roleplay and other things, but I am just to lazy to type it all out. And have once again come to the conclusion I am now babbleing a bunch of this now.

So ja ne~  

foxdeamon ninja14

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:32 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
"I guess the weirdo parade continues..."
User Image

Hiya~ I'm Madam Exorcist but you can just call me Ai. I have a deviantart account that goes by the name Aka-Ai. I have a very strong passion for drawing, and I like this series very much. I like to roleplay too! I guess I could be could a semi-literate but I have writers block a lot...so yeah. I have a huge obsession for Otome Games, or any reverse harem stuff. That's just typical for me, hahaha. I like to make friends too, and such. I guess I'm just ranting on about things but yeah. Most of the things I do on Gaia is just well...roleplay? Talk to buddys? etc. What else....oh also I LOVE cake.
Thanks for reading my useless rants, Please take good care of me.

User Image
"This dream is really packed with boys" -Alice Liddell

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:57 pm
I made a super-lame guild advert.. If anyone wants to use it, here's the code.
Yeah, I know there's not much to it...I'll work on more.

Kuni No Alice Guild
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click To Join The Tea Party

[size=9][align=center][b]Kuni No Alice Guild
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=84411&_gaia_t_=1272][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2hf3oqt.jpg[/img][/url]
Click To Join The Tea Party[/align][/size][/b]

Alois The Tranny

PatchieFoxGirl

Friendly Regular

11,675 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:19 am
Trickster TweedleDee
I made a super-lame guild advert.. If anyone wants to use it, here's the code.
Yeah, I know there's not much to it...I'll work on more.

Kuni No Alice Guild
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click To Join The Tea Party

[size=9][align=center][b]Kuni No Alice Guild
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=84411&_gaia_t_=1272][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2hf3oqt.jpg[/img][/url]
Click To Join The Tea Party[/align][/size][/b]

thats pretty cool :3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:22 pm
Ohey guys! I'm iCatPlanet, but you can call me Kiki. IRL, I'm a teenage girl with bad grades and lame clothing style. I'm lazy unless I get some real good motivation. I like to rp, although I've yet to do so for Kuni no Alice. Sadly, I only read the manga, because my poor laptop would never be able to handle the game download.

I like to name things (my laptop is Mammon, my ds is Madara, etc c: ) and I spend the majority of my pocket money on books, be it manga or novels. I go by sparklecakes on fanfiction.net, and if you look there you'll see I'm a yaoi fan. I have a bad habit of following strangers around irl. I still wonder how I haven't gotten kidnapped because of my stalking tendencies. I'm not good with words so I don't have a lot of RL friends. I'm bad at html.

I like stuffed animals.  

glueskin

Prinxipesca

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:17 pm
Hello everybody
My username as you can see is Prinxipesca, but you can call me Prinxy.
I'm a college student, I love heart no kuni no alice manga (still looking for the rest though T^T) I REALLY want to play the game, but of course, this computer can be... "especial" when it comes to game ¬3¬
I like to dance and to roleplay of course. I love anime, the orange color and Platypuses (yes people, I love them) I like to make friends and i'm a very nice person (i'm kind and sweet)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:03 pm
Hello~
My name is Teh UnKnOwN oF TeRa, it lame...I know. But, please call me Tera. Or as my friends call me, ***** a Senior in Highschool and loving it! I'm soon going to collage and then after two years of Collage, I'm going to an Art Collage, hopefully! I first started reading Heart No Kuni No Alice for two reasons. One: Because I just adore Alice in Wonderland. And Two:My greatest bestie, Hime got me started on it! We dressed as Alice(Tera) and the Cheshire Cat(Hime). And our other friend dressed up as the the White Rabbit.
Anyway! I like to cosplay with my friends.
Singing is my passion, along with Photography.
I love to dance.
Roleplay is also my passion, you will see me roleplay ALL the time. I'm semi-lit to lit. So, be prepared for huge opening paragraphs. Ha Ha...
-Tera

that one tsun tera

Bashful Spirit

Luka Conlaed
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:23 am
User Image x x x User Image

x x x x x Would you mind silencing the infernal yapping? I have something to say::

Good morning, or afternoon.

I'm Cyrus/Alexial but I prefer to go my Julius on this account. I'm a fan of anything that has to do with "Alice in Wonderland" and that's why I got into Heart No Kuni No Alice, after I was at Sakura Con and picked up my first copy.

I'm a literate to advanced literate roleplayer. My average for posting to a roleplay is anywhere between three to thirteen paragraphs. It's all depending on what I have to work with. I'm cosplaying Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) this year for Sakura Con, but next year I'm going as Julius.

I'm eighteen years old and I am also home schooled so I have a lot of time at home. I have a weakness for hourglasses, pocket watches and attractive Steampunk devices. I do avi art and gift art time to time if i'm in the mood.

User Image x x x User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:26 am
Hello~

I'm Kira but i Cosplay as Vivaldi sometimes.When i cosplay as her i try to act as much as her as i possibly can especially when i roleplay.but when i'm not cosplaying as her i act completely different~ ^.^But other than that i like the manga so much i read some old chapters from time to time. I will try to roleplay sometimes since i can be shy but i can also be hyper.

xLittle Pandorax

Autumnal Owl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:27 pm
* He points his gun in the air, shooting off a few rounds * Heehee, hello there friends! I am Elliot March, the mad hare. I am second in command of the Hatter Family. I love carrot dishes and carrot pasteries. I even like carrot tea. BUT DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME A RAW CARROT! Now, I may look cute and sweet with my ears, but let me warn ya, I am a bit trigger happy and I have the patience of a badger. * He grins, holding up his gun with pride * And another thing, I AM NOT A DAMN RABBIT! NEXT PERSON WHO CALLS ME A RABBIT WILL GET A ROUND IN THE HEAD! Got it?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:04 pm
Hello my fellow Heart no kuni no Alice fans *takes off hat and bows * As you can probably tell by the outfit, I usually cosplay/roleplay as Pierce Villiers, the door mouse, from heart no kuni no alice xd . For my friends you can call me Pierce (or fai if im in that outfit ). I live with Boris and Marry Gowland (don't tell anyone I said his real name or he'll go bonkers...) in the carnival and am usually happy as a clam biggrin xd 3nodding !
In real life I am a regular-ish jr. high student with some odd friends (im pretty odd myself but, no matter). I love to draw, cosplay, read manga, and play video games. I have already read the first 4 books of alice in the country of hearts (heart no kuni no alice) and am obsessed with all of its crazy characters. well I think thats all you guys need to know xd
oops! forgot 2 add something whee i am on deviantart and youtube too!i am mudkip456 on deviantart and speedykat123 on youtube, so yah!
P.S. *whisper* there is no real need to be scared of mr.Chicken Bunny over there, he can be a nice guy, but don't tell him I said that though! Shhhhh! oh, and if your wondering, he is a rabbit, heh heh heh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh blaugh *hides behind a tree in case elliot is around*  

TsubameSparrow

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces