Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:56 pm
There is a criminal war going on. A cult known mysteriously as the Plague is attacking the government. Meanwhile, the various other crime leagues of the underworld are rising up to take advantage of the lawlessness created from the struggle. You can be a member of the Plague cult, a member of the police, a federal agent, an organized crime lord, a criminal, or a detective. The story starts as a Plague member, codenamed: WRAITH escaped. He was the carrier of a prototype mutagen known as the Cain project. He attacked a group of highschool students infecting one and killing others. The one infected, Seth, was sent to a mental hospital where he developed the mutation and became enlisted into the cult with wraith's perfect gene. The problem is that he doesn't want to be the left hand of god, and they don't want to serve the government.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:48 am
*Seth is sitting in his briefing room. He had just taken down the serial killer, labeled Mr. Torture. He is now waiting for new assignments* "Seth, I see you've completed your initiation. I don't like how you conducted it. You killed. We specifically demanded apprehension. Nevertheless the world is better off without him. Your new assignment is to track down a real PLAGUE member. His name is Jason Smith. He uses a pair of rotating saw blades on his arms and a pistol that fires a drill bit that releases a heat signature. He is under the Hunter category. We want you to bring him in ALIVE. He is not part of the cult, but he has the same gene. He's very dangerous. That is all."

*Seth thinks to himself* "The plague. How appropriate. I can't sleep or get a job because of these people. They plague my thoughts."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:03 am
Christy was in the a special chemicals dna lab. Her friend Janent leaned over.
Janet: Christy, look at this. No Iron, Zinc, and high magnesium levels? What is this?"
Christy: "Lets switch dna strands. Maybe I know."
They swapped 'plates' and went to investigating. Christy had given Janet the level 3 toxic plate. ~It was a mathamatically structured strand, so Janet should get it no prob!~ Christy thoguht. She looked at her plate. It was puzzling. She'd never seen anything like it. "Hmm, heat sensitive for sure with those magnesiums levels. With no iron, this person was not healthy." She gasped. ~these look almost like the blood cells in those...~ "Janet, lets go see Katie. I think I found something BIG."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:10 am
(Protocol indicates that first, before jumping into the last known area, you have three days to analyze the enemy first. I'll start by visiting his crime scenes. You never know. I might get lucky and run into someone.)

I won't be able to post alot today, but tomorrow, there's a good chance I can.  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:25 am
Thats fine I can't post alot tomorrow. school stuff.

The two girls approached Kaite's door. Katie was the overlooker of their division and the head forensic sceientist. Christy knocked. Janet hollered. "Katie, let us in!! CHristy found something ammmmmazinggg!" Christy sighed and waited for the door to open. She then walked and sat on the chair by the desk. Katie was a petie redhead with a personality to match her hair. She perched on her desk. "Janet?
Janet: "Yes?"
Katie: "Go back to the D.N.A. lab. NOW!"
Janet pouted but left.

Christy got right down to it. "I think this is the virus everyones been looking for. It is the closest match to what is suspected to be in thier blood. From the files wer have, I'd say this is the virus in an earlier more dormaint stage." Katie had listened intently the whole time. She now nodded. "I see. You may just be right Christy.Okay, go and see if you can find out anythig else before you clock out and report back. Anything after that, you email me. Dismissed."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:38 am
*Seth pulled out a tape recorder.* "To say the least, this crime scene was horrific. I saw the pictures and to see the crime scene, well it's hard to describe. To start, the victims had both of their arms strewn from their bodies. It was blood loss that killed them. As for the gun shots. That must have been agony."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:52 am
Christy sighed when her watched beeped. It was lunch hour. She'd been working since 4am and needed food.
Janet: "Christy, we are all going to chile's for lucnh. Want to come?"
Christy smiled. "Not today. I'll just walk home and come back after a while. She waved to everyone as she got her jacket and walked outside. "Wonder what I should eat? Maybe a grilled chesse? No, I'll eat some tuna!" Christy passed the latest crime scence that was 3 blocks from her house. She was walking away when she saw a person on the side of the crime scene. He was talking into something. ~Odd. He must be police.~ As she walked past him she smiled and tipped her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:08 pm
" The victim also has signs of anger in his eyes. He showed no symptom of fear. While on average, this can mean a variety of things, I can assume that he knew who he was chasing, but got killed before anything happened." *Seth heard a noise. He had the mutation meaning his eyes were pupilless, almost like a cataract. He donned some sunglasses.* It was probably a late reporter anyway.

This is my last post for hours.  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:19 pm
"Excuse me" Christy said polietly. She barly caught a glimpse of his eyes ~Were his eyes pu...nevermind~ She thought. Christy made her way to her house. She made herself a tuna sandwich and went into her science room. She sifted through some papers until she found what she was looking for. "Ah ha! The transmutation file. That's what I need!" She ate her sandwhich while she put some files in a folder to take back to work. "I need to learn not to enjoy my job so much." She said to herself, smiling." She finished her sandwhich and sat on her frontsteps reading her latest favorite, James Patterson's Womens Murder Club.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:08 pm
"Final analysis: This killer is a loner. I don't think that he would kill people except in self defense. The people he killed were military though. I don't think he'll take kindly to a man like me."

(Okay, It's time to review the footage.)  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:32 pm
Christy's watched beeped again. "Time for work." She said. Christy gathered everything she needed. She locked her door and headed back to work, when she saw the SAME guy talking into something. ~That man! I wonder..were his eyes really pupiless?~ Christy would find out. "Excuse me? Sir can I speak with you?" She asked walking up to the man.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:25 pm
(Hmmmm, it's that lady from before.., I wonder what she wants. It's after lunch so I imagine she needs to get back to work.) "Hello, is there something that you need?"  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:35 pm
~Drat! He still has his sunglasses on What now? ~ "I was just wondering if you could help me find the Chemical Resources building. I seem to have forgotten where it is!" Christy lied smoothly. She cocked her head to the side and waited for him to speak. ~No, he's not police...Maybe he's FBI~ She thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:41 pm
"I apologize. I'm new to the area. Do you know where you are?" (Maybe she is a reporter, but that depends on her answer.)  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:50 pm
Christy inwardly cringed, ~Dummy! Answer him CAREFULLY!~ "Well I live right over there" She paused to point at her house. "And I've only been working at the building for a little while. This is the first time I've had to get there on my own and I'm on foot." Christy lied again, keeping a poker face. She smiled a smile that said 'please help me'  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff