im one of them
View Results

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:31 pm
yesterday, dansih television showed this documentary on national TV. Its about people in the goth scene, who calls themselff vampires, and actually drinks human blood.

dont mind the danish sub tittles or the speaker in the beginning.

http://www.dr.dk/NETTV/DR2+Tema/2010/03/13/9b994051-1f0c-4420-b214-4e6774cbbd66/

Now, i want your opinion on this documentary, and on theese people.

Personally; i have a hard time to see why in the world you would drink blood, but maybe that because i havnt tried it myself. But as long as they only drink blood from doner's who has agreed to be drink'ed from, i dont see why they should stop.

my only concern is, that right-winged christian conservative's will use this as ammo in their anti-goth-gun (in lack of better words.)

but what do you guys think ?

edit: im not sure if the link is working as it should, so im trying to find another one atm, but its not easy. The Documentary is called "American Vampires"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:29 pm
I have to agree, the right wing, god-hates-goth bunch will use this for their proof in argument.

I've never seen the appeal of that, and truth be told it kinda bothers me and leaves me qeusy(sp?) to think of it, but at the same time I don't think anything's wrong with it.

I certainly hope this documentary shows the difference between the goth community and this one.  

SADERR

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:01 am
Jonathonn
I have to agree, the right wing, god-hates-goth bunch will use this for their proof in argument.

I've never seen the appeal of that, and truth be told it kinda bothers me and leaves me qeusy(sp?) to think of it, but at the same time I don't think anything's wrong with it.

I certainly hope this documentary shows the difference between the goth community and this one.

it dosnt talk much about goth communty, but it is mentioned a couple of times as the people they talk too, go to a couple of goth clubs.

btw, can you guys even watch it, or is it only aviable for people in denmark ?  
Multimedia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games