Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Cross to Eden

Back to Guilds

A guild focused on obeying Gods word. If you dont want to live a life of godliness for Christ then this is not the guild for you! 

Tags: Christian, Bible, Cross, Jesus, Eden 

Reply A Cross to Eden
A friend of mine needs prayers.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aporeia

Shameless Mystic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:39 pm
A friend of mine, and I will not name them, PMed me 20 mins ago about some struggles he's been going through. I know he's had some major problems with hatred, but I thought he was getting over it.

He said he's tempted to turn to satanism. He asked me to give him a reason why not to. Before I could ask for some detail on the situation (so I wouldn't just be spitting out steam), we had connection problems and now he hasn't logged back on.

Please, pray for him. I don't know what's been going on since I last talked to him, but it's quite obvious there have been some major problems. I don't know what's going on, and now I don't even know a way to help if I have no way to contact him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:49 pm
Fracture and Fidelity
A friend of mine, and I will not name them, PMed me 20 mins ago about some struggles he's been going through. I know he's had some major problems with hatred, but I thought he was getting over it.

He said he's tempted to turn to satanism. He asked me to give him a reason why not to. Before I could ask for some detail on the situation (so I wouldn't just be spitting out steam), we had connection problems and now he hasn't logged back on.

Please, pray for him. I don't know what's been going on since I last talked to him, but it's quite obvious there have been some major problems. I don't know what's going on, and now I don't even know a way to help if I have no way to contact him.

Wow Im praying for you to be able to help him find Christ instead, and for him to realize theres a better path in life.  

Sky2235

Virtuous Seeker

Ransom3d

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:48 pm
Fracture and Fidelity

Do you know him in reality? If you do in someway try to ease in before you start the conversation. Hope is our only thing left to rely on.  
A Cross to Eden

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games