Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 New add on?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:23 am
I was watching a video on X-box about Left 4 Dead 2 having an add on. Since I was heavily distracted while trying to watch it, can someone explain it to me?

I know that the cast from part 1 are going to be in it and some zombies will have med-kits on them... I believe a new game mode will come too.

Left 4 Dead 1 will explain why they, cast from l4d 1, are in l4d 2 in a new add-on.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:43 am
The Have Confirmed That In The Add On Mission, The Passing (In Which They Meet Up With The Louis,Bill,Francis, And Zoey,Doing Something That Has Not Been Anounced.)
There Is A Suriviors/Psychopaths/Zombies With Weapons But Will Mainly Run A Way,And You Can Kill Them For Supply,And Rumored That They Will Have Add Ons For More Zombies,Such As The Cut Out Screamer,And More.  

The Goat King

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:47 am
Here's a Link with Details.

http://left4dead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Passing  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:03 pm
The zombies with the healthkits are Fallen Survivors. They are like CEDA zombies, in the way that some will drop items when killed, but it won't always be the same thing.

And I'm sorry ifin it disenchants you Repo, but the Screamer will probably never be in the game. There were rumors about it back when Survival Mode came out, and then again with Crash Course. People on the internet just like making s**t up.  

Garret Erikson

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:41 pm
Thanks GUys  
Left 4 Dead

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out