Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Final fantasy XIII dilema

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brotta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:12 pm
ok so the dilema goes like this. in final fantasy XIII when. you get that big open area with all th missions and creatures can you come back to it if you sneeak through and continue withthte story or do you lose the oppurtunity to ever do those missions, get those items, and see if you can take those giant awesome things.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:39 pm
I'm exactly where you are in the game right now. According to multiple people on forums like gameFAQs, you can indeed return and complete those missions. They also say that after you finish the game, you unlock the final crystal level, do any missions you already completed, and are able to fight the final boss again if you'd like (there's an achievement for 5 starring him)

Then again, I can't promise this firsthand, so look around more if you need more verification.  

nitnit
Captain

Brotta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:57 pm
nitnit
I'm exactly where you are in the game right now. According to multiple people on forums like gameFAQs, you can indeed return and complete those missions. They also say that after you finish the game, you unlock the final crystal level, do any missions you already completed, and are able to fight the final boss again if you'd like (there's an achievement for 5 starring him)

Then again, I can't promise this firsthand, so look around more if you need more verification.
thanks man that helpful buti'll definelty keep looking aoround. cause it would just plain suck to mess this up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:59 pm
Brotta
nitnit

thanks man that helpful buti'll definelty keep looking aoround. cause it would just plain suck to mess this up.

Super-late response (blame the Communists)...

Yes, you can return after heading off from the end-point of Chapter 11. You just have to make it through Chapter 12, though if you begin solving the puzzles of the final dungeon you'll have to beat the game first.  

pathetic_negi_magician

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:18 pm
I don't remember any puzzles...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:47 pm
nitnit
I don't remember any puzzles...

Throughout the first and second week after launch, there were a number of people who got lost trying to get to statues.

Sad, really.  

pathetic_negi_magician

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:58 pm
The moving platforms? Good lord. The only thing that tricked me once were the portals that repeated themselves. Then I went around them.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games