Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:57 pm
I made some, out of accumulated stems. It didn't do much, but I did get a buzz as it turned out more like co-co, as we added Kahlua and cream for the fat, being that it's fat soluble opposed to water.

I had been wanting to do this for awhile but never felt motivated. I'm happy I did it just wanted a better experience.

Anyone have any good/bad experiences making cannabis tea?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:53 am
made it once and it tasted like s**t, stems and seeds are put to better use in brownies or other nummy treats, i love my friends rice crispy treats she makes with them  

reko0418

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:39 pm
I've had the brownies, but they were a chore to eat. Rice crispies is a nice alternative. Thinks i'll try it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:04 pm
a chore?
all you gotta do is grind up the stems and stems or cut them up reaaaaaaaaally small and then mix them in when yo mix the flour and s**t.

also if your recipe calls for butter buzz butter works as a good alternative as long as you save the stems and use them to  

reko0418

The Wrathful Chizuko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:21 pm
I feel my fist against your face . . . .

User Image User Image

Does anyone know an effective recipe that gets you blazed? I wanna see how different the high is compared to smoking it. I've had brownies and things like that before, but I wanna try some good tea.

User ImageUser Image

. . . . I see your face hit the floor.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:11 pm
The Wrathful Chizuko

User Image User Image

Does anyone know an effective recipe that gets you blazed? I wanna see how different the high is compared to smoking it. I've had brownies and things like that before, but I wanna try some good tea.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

weed based food products never seem to get you blazed. they usually just provide what i call a fullbody purple haze, make everything feel sexualy stimulating and make you deeply happy.  

reko0418

John Obake

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:41 pm
Just google canna-butter.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:19 pm
reko0418
The Wrathful Chizuko

User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

weed based food products never seem to get you blazed. they usually just provide what i call a fullbody purple haze, make everything feel sexualy stimulating and make you deeply happy.

I'm usually happy with anything making me feeling sexually stimulated. Well... Unless it's with someone I have sexual tension with, in the cases where I have a boyfriend. D:

Then it poses slight discomfort.

Otherwise I'm all for it. 3nodding  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED T_T

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:53 pm
eidbles are as good as the bud they are made out of. so if you were to make some weed tea out of some nice resinous bud you would definitely feel the effects more. if its made of stems... you would really need to use a LOT [like at least half an ounce to an ounce for a pot]  
Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games